What weed/drug is Sup Forums enjoying?

What weed/drug is Sup Forums enjoying?

Got a little bit of this pretty damn good weed left. Just ground it up and gonna pack a bowl.

>>Pretty damn good weed
>>Picture of literally brique

Indulging/fiending rocks

Though this shit was supposed to a cheaper habit

The usual cocaine, booze and cigs

Weed the magic mushrooms and lucy.

Some

Sorry my man. I live in a med state. I just grind my shit up before I put it away if I'm going to be smoking it all soon.
My bad, I should've taken a better picture beforehand.
Enjoy yourself.
Never done. Hope you find some shit for yourself my dude.

i'm on codeine, it's pretty good

Get on my level

Cigs, weed/tobacco out of bong, caffeine pills

I used to do that combo a lot in middle school /early highschool.

yeah it used to be that + dexedrine but i stopped eating/sleeping so had to stop.

occasionally drink, molly once a year, not a fan of coke. like pharmaceuticals (benzos/opiods

Still a bit high on amfetamines, purest shit I've ever bought. Took the last line 13 hours ago but I'm still feeling it.

What's molly like? I'm interested in doing it but I'm curious about it. Is it addictive? Will I be able to more or less control myself?

Also smoking some fine hash

It is absolutely amazing, and that can be addictive, but you build tolerance very quickly. You may still want to have the feeling, but you won't get it anymore after using a few days in a row. Also the hangover can be pretty bad, also preventing you from using again (you'll feel the toll it took on your body, and using again won't relieve it like cocaine or something, thus making it less addictive).

used to be pothead but had to switch to alcohol since my job (bus mechanic) now requires me to drive a school bus once a day. And they seem to be pretty serious about drug "abuse" but don't care at all if an alcoholic is driving

The best way to explain it is pure joy/happy in a pill. Almost overwhelming for me every time i do it. Thats why i keep my tolerance low. Also, very addictive. Had a friend who got addicted to ectasy/molly for few years. The come down is 1-2 weeks sometimes months and you can get depressed.

You live in the States, I'm assuming?

It's quite nice. Not a whole lot of addiction potential, but it is possible to form a psychological addiction. Only do it once every couple of months in reasonable amounts and you'll probably never have an issue with it.

What would you guys say about being able to control it? For example, I can drop shrooms / smoke weed / get drunk and be a functioning member of society most of the time, but do you think Molly would be different?

None of them but MDMA will make you a dribbling mess at a decent dose/low tolerance. It's very obvious you're rolling.

Which is all good if you're at a club, festival or with friends. In a more social setting you might annoy others, not like you'll care though since you'll be enjoying yourself too much.

checkd

Yes, you'll have a terrible hangover for 1-2 days, but you'll be able to work with it with some willpower. You won't be fucked up all the time, just hungover once every month or something.

I got grapefruit extravaganza

tastes exactly like grapefuit. lemon haze tastes kind of like lemon but this stuff tastes exactly like grapefruit.

I fucking hate grapefruit.

is that horse jizz or what

weed regularly
molly speed acid coke every now and again
DMT and salvia a couple times
modafinil and noopept during the semester

I'm more interested in occasional trips on a crazy combo that doing stuff regularly (other than weed + booze)

would highly recommend dropping molly while peaking on acid it will change your life for the better garunteed

Vaping sage n sour and aurora indica, both pretty badly grown potency-wise. Probably not a lot of pheno selection going on with the grower. I'd grow my own, but I'm on probation for growing my own.

Weed is trash. do a big boy drug

Trash. Get on MY level

I just want to relax a little after work, I'm not looking to get fucked up.

feels good man

blue dream/sour diesel and percocet 30s

I got some dabs as well just haven't partaken yet

dont apologize, people are weed snobs anymore. its the hipster thing to do. I break all my weed up and put it directly in my keif box, then press the keif into morrocan style hash

put your shit in a non stick silicon holder so you stop loosing points on your paper

Soon as I get home Im smoking a bowl, would like to get ahold of some coke again, or even shrooms been wanting to try those for awhile now

Careful the butane in that shit will fuck you up

in rehab, suckin' on my juul

Shrooms is the best experience, it's a must do.

if its molly you're not spoused to have a hang over because its pure. the cut drug is what gives you the hang over. with that being said only about 18% of the "molly" in the world is actually pure. most of it is a synthetic drug china is putting out that mimics "molly". or the actual name for it, MDMA or ecstasy

Not when it's rosin.

this guy gets it. its not that you can't control it per say. as much as its you get periods where you get really spacey at times and time seems to melt together if that makes sense

the iced grapefruit i grew was like that. tastes exactly like the fruit

you don't know what you'r eon about mate a drug as intense as molly has to have a comedown you don't get that high for free, basic pharmacology, and it's nuerotoxic even pure

lol yes.

ok then bro. I'm not gonna argue with you when you didn't even read my post

It may be pure, it still has effects? It's fucks with your brain, you are going to have to recover from that? The main difference between mdma crystals and xtc is that xtc is usually a higher dose (at least in the Netherlands, people usually take around 300mg or more, and the pills are produced here so usually are pretty pure) and I'm pretty sure I've never reached that amount with crystals, so of course your hangover will be smaller.

I'm aware it gets cut with synthetic shit, but even pure it will give you a "hangover"

based Europe

I hear you guys get sold methylone and all kinds of research chem shit as MDMA

Anyone know where to get weed in bled Slovenia?

even back in the early 2000s most xtc was cut with even a little something, even if it was just ephedrine. the drugs that it is cut with gives you the hang over. with pure mda/mdma while yes you would have what i guess you could call a hangover, but with your first dose ever of pure shit you won't really have a hangover. you may a little sluggish the next day, but all your doing is draining your serotonin.

one use isn't really going to effect the body as much as long term use does. now if you eat pure mda/mdma for you first time, no hang over then eat it again in two days, more of a hangover, eat it a day later after that is when you will start to feel real hangover status.

this is because of the draining of the serotonin. while the first dose doesn't really effect you in the end, not being able to rebuild the seratonin(which takes about a month or 2 to rebuild) is ultimately what is going to give you that feel like shit hangover.

this theory is specifically based around pure.

when you start talking about xtc or molly or any form of the drug that is cut with other drugs, it is said drug that gives you the hang over.

example: the brown xtc dolphin tabs that i had that were cut with heroin. the next day sucked.

out of all my drug experiences in my 31 years of living MDMA/mda/xtc is what I've had the most experience in

aside from cannabis

He's asking what you're on now, not to tell him how much of a badboy you are.

A M P S
M
P
S

Don't know why I ended up on Sup Forums, this is the worst place to kill time, sober or not

not with a single dose for your first time ever if it is pure. which it is not anymore, any hangover is accumulated from whatever other drug it would be cut with. and depending on what its cut with hangover would be as bad as what ever the cut hang over is. like with coke its not that bad, just leaves you wanting more after your first time with a little exhaustion

refer to

yes, i do believe methylene/methylone(sp?) is exactly the drug i was talking about when i said only 18% is actually mda/mdma the rest is the drug your talking about. forget the exact name and what not but I'm like 90% sure the one you mentioned is that drug.

Did you even read what I said about dosage? And yes if you get bad pills your hangover will be even worse, but it's all about how much you take. If you have good pills you won't feel anything from the other substances (like magnesium stearate or lactose)

i love opi's
>relapse incoming

>it's true Watches at 0 $?

mdma is rarely cut with anything though, at least in crystal form which is how you should be buying it. it's incredibly cheap and easy to mass produce

the impurities lie in poor synthesis

If you really think you don't get hangovers from pure mdma/coke, you either take absurdly small doses, or more likely, lack any introspection.

Half a gram of ice, two 30mg morphine,, five oxies, and currently smoking a blunt

yes i read about the dosage. and if i sound like I'm coming off as a dick please forgive me, its not my intention I'm working on that. just having a friendly debate about drugs.

but if its pure even with a high dosage, for the very first time you ever take it, i would say your "hangover" if there is one would be--

>sluggishness
>tired from not sleeping
>dehydration from sweating fluids out during use
>hunger from not eating for extended period of time during dose

all of which(imo) i would say are very mild of a hangover if at all noticeable for a virgin use of a new semi hard drug

Soon as I get home Im smoking a bowl, would like to get ahold of some coke again, or even shrooms been wanting to try those for awhile now

Think a regular dealer could get their hands on, my guy is a friend but has grass no fungi

I'm more of an acid man myself.

Im puffin on some luke skywalker and watching the boondocks

your tolerance must be fucked

Mikel is that you!?

i agree totally.

kids these day love "molly" which isn't what MDMA or mda form is, all because trendy rap songs. when "molly" isn't even that drug anymore its been synthesized out for cheaper reasearch chemicals that mimic it.

at least thats the state of MDMA/XTC/MDA over here in the united states. I know its a lot purer across the pond and what not now.

as great of a drug as it is/was and the help it could have given had it not became a recreation drug. its sad to see where it is now over here.(assuming you're still the cat from across the pond)

Acid > shrooms

You won't really recognise it as a hangover, because you don't think "oh i feel like shit because i took some chemicals last night", you'll just think you're having a bad day. And on your first time, you probably won't take a lot. Trust me, I also thought I was immune for hangovers but then I just realized I didn't recognise the symptoms as a hangover.
It's a different thing when you get bad pills, but you really won't feel a thing from the added stuff if they're good. Another thing that might make a difference, is that in my experience people tend to use pills at raves/things where you're dancing etc., and crystals at house parties/things where you don't use up as much energy, it isn't way too hot, and you eat a little bit.

were not talking about extended use of the drug. op said he had never taken it before. therefore a first time dose there won't be much hangover other than what i stated in other posts. there will be added hangover from whatever drug its cut with that he/she obtains. however after a first time use, the hangover would still be very mild even with a large dose because youre not depleting all of you serotonin with 1 single dose

some etizolam

FL med user here. Vaping off sativa. clouds are rolling in, do you all feel you can study while stoned? I have to write a couple papers for grad school.

shiva skunk

for reference these are all me.

pic not related: blunt with morrocan style hash

You would? You always deplete something, whether it's pure or not, or if you take a small dose. And you will have lasting effects of that, no matter how small.
What do you think people put in pills aside from mdma (again, neglecting PMMA and related things)? What are the neurotoxic properties of those substances?

picked up 500mg pure etizolam powder a few months ago and was out cold on the floor for over a day, didn't remember shit lmao
probably went through at least 3-400mg in one night, lucky i don't have brain damage considering i mixed it with opiates too

I'm sober today, which is a different kind of high to me.. i spend way too much of my life stoned.
Tip for anyone here who smokes pot but is out today: go for a run. Your body will burn off stored endocannibinoids and you'll feel better

im agreeing you are depleting the serotonin whenever you use. however with one single use/night of use(as long as were not talking like 5 pills, or an outragous amount of crystal for a first time user) you won't deplete as much serotonin as you think. its the habitual use and multiple uses within a 2-6month period that would bring on harsher hangovers. because you're using more serotonin then you are generating

It's pretty good for 200 an ounce

Be right over with some good beer and food

as well the majority of the hangover you feel is going to be what ever its cut with.

what strain is that? looks beautiful

>as great of a drug as it is/was and the help it could have given had it not became a recreation drug

totally. here in the UK the lead advisor for the department of health was fired by the government for his report into the relative damage drugs cause to society. the dangers of MDMA were found to be miniscule compared to the likes of alcohol and tobacco, as well as the therapeutic advantages. he advocated legalisation and supply regulation but it goes without saying there are no votes in drugs

In my experience, when I use a lot in a a few weeks, the hangovers will be less/nonexistent as well, because my storage is already partly depleted the mdma will use less as well (tolerance).
However, when using crystals it usually takes longer for your body to get everything out, like you will be able to sleep (so it must be worn off right), but there will still be substances in your body making you feel better, like an afterglow which covers up part of the hangover.

What do you all think people cut it with? Meth? It's usually just the same shit that is used for painkillers and other medicines.

Yes it is

smoking it with this little honey I got in the mail today, hits great and you don't get wet at all

This.
I getchu with spending too much time high. Personally makes me lose motivation. I love taking breaks, clears my head for a little, lets me get even higher when I go back

(OP)
Just popped one of these. Taste like ass, but do the trick.
SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT ALPHABAY

last weekend was a 2dayer with a lot of booz, some xtc, coke, sigs, weed en a half a gram of ket a had laying around. good old freeparty in the outdoors

please change that water looks like some one pissed in it

if you gave people the option and the sources to do drugs without fucking up society, they'll pick that every time.

legalize all drugs and give people the options to get their life on track and we solve crime problems relating to drugs, disease brought on by drug use, and the stigma that drugs bring to the table.

>you dont get wet at all
you get wet hitting a bong when you pour too much water in you faggot

fucking kidding me? the piece is yellow dude, of course the water would look yellow. I took like two hits from it so far..

I think he was just mentioning it because of how small it is user.

oh my god with a pipe this small lots will splash water on your lips. asscunt

right, the other drugs its cut with is what brings on the horrible hangovers. not the mda ect ect. if you're using pills that are cut with heroin 6 times a month, you're going to go through heroin withdraw and probably not even realize it is what it is. because you never truly know what its cut with unless its tested or your the cutter

yeah he's pretty stupid lol