YOU ARE SUCKED INTO A TIME PORTAL >THE LAST 4 NUMBERS OF YOUR POST IN REVERSE IS THE YEAR YOU END UP IN >YOU MAY NEVER...

>YOU ARE SUCKED INTO A TIME PORTAL >THE LAST 4 NUMBERS OF YOUR POST IN REVERSE IS THE YEAR YOU END UP IN >YOU MAY NEVER RETURN Adios, Amigos!

Rolling

rolling

Roll nigger

Roll

the future is now

2010 get pls I wanna witness it

rip me

Deus vult

>mfw

Fuck it. I'm out

Lets see bois

rip

roll for middle age

Awaaaay we go

OP Rolling

Gimme those Quints!

Year 3060, here I come

Hnng

Roll

TAKE ME BACK TO THE 90s

Roll me to the moon

I'll guess, some crazy future date

fxbdfbdb

Rollin for future

poop is god

rooooll

roll for a time where i could "invent" a load of shit and get super fucking rich

this is bullshit cause everyones gonna be 3000+ for a while then 4000+ then 5000+ etc

kkkkk goooodbyeeeee

Llevame hasta la luna.

3433 :O

go read op's post agaun, dumbshit

Time Warp

well we're all going to the future now, but currently as this is posted i will be the most in the future, fuck

tfyguhijkol

Just as many faggots here as there is when I came from.
Cept this guy, pic related

Rollin

Where am I

Roll

let's see

2591: Excuse me sir but, where do i buy my qt anime loli?

Rollin

Take me to the future

Fuck it

Rolling bitches

roll

oh cool Romans

AVE FAGGOTS

Take me to the moon

Rolling for da past . Go back and save my brother slaves from da white man

The fall of western rome comes closer...

RollinRollin Rollin

904 you may just have time for dat boi

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Given up on dat now boo. Havin too much fun plus I changed into a white man so don't care no mo

roll

rell

LETS GO

Thats like treason on the black race bruuh... people like You got old my their bretherns into slavery in the first place!

Samefagz

Don't care dawg not my problem no more. Having too much fun being white, got so much privilege I don't even know what to do with it nam satin?

Rawls. Future get.

Yo, you boutta change yo mind when sum homeboy gunna beatcho white ass and gang up on yo for being cracker. Being white has it downsides, just sayin dawg.

B double o t y

llor

rollin

roll

Roll

gg

Let's go

Roll

The only thang killin ma buzz right now dawg is the lack of kfc and some fat Brazilian chick standing beside me screamin "boliiiiiiiinnnaaaaa" other than that swag dis place kickin yo

cant go wrong

Roll for 6891

rawl

deus vult

Fuck

Roll

rollkek

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Yo just gimme my Waldorff Truffle Salad and lemme play a round of Squash or Lacrosse. T's all i need. Care to join?

Rolling for the future

Roll

Rollin

what what

This place sucks, I got turned into a nigger and just got loaded onto the back of some rich guys truck. Da fuck?

Shieeeet

roll

Rolllll