How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

She isnt a real blonde anyway so whatevs

stem FRP

We take their women.

/thread

make Sanjay meet this girl

Yeah, that is not exactly a deal I'm ok with. I don't like my women *that* hairy...

You keep inviting more in to fuck your women. Then after a couple generations everyone will be shitskin mutts.

surely violence is the answer...

Most of them actually shave.

Surely inviting them into the country and paying them to have kids is the answer.

This is how we keep niggers down in America. We pay them extra money to have more kids. Now niggers are 13% of the population. Take that you stupid niggers!

not the ones I went to school/college with, and those were the better edumacated ones. The ones I actually wouldn't mind breeding
Well, keeping them out has worked fine so far, didn't it? Or maybe, and I know thats far-fetched, but maybe someone should stop fucking up their homelands, and then I'll be on the frontlines to ship them all out.

The only way to stop this is going to war. But since most of us here are shitposters the thought of dying for this cause is a bit to much. We talk and talk, that's all we do. Tomorrow same question same discussion.

>maybe someone should stop fucking up their homelands
Are you suggesting that they stop self destructing?

Who cares? Do you really have so little going on in your life that this bothers you?

As long as no one cuts off my internet connection...

In Islam, women are required to shave their armpits and pussy.
Stop being uneducated, please. Reading doesn't hurt.

Stop attractive well groomed people from dating?

Wait... is that an orthodox Jewish woman?

Let's see, the destruction of my race. Sure, I'm okay with that. The fact that my taxpayer dollars will help expedite this only makes it that much sweeter.

"No one ever wins. No one finally loses - except the dead... Under the sun they rot together with absolute biological equality."

And how is war going to stop people from falling in love? Are you that retarded? Only because you're a kissless virgin who couldn't get laid if your life depended on it, doesn't mean other people can't find their happiness. You can't change a people by forcing your views onto them. This is a strategy that fails literally 100% of the time.
The only war you should fight is the one against your stupidity, and maybe your obesity.

I'm sure endlessly making threads about it on an anime picture forum will help.

>The only way to stop this is going to war.
What? Declare war on who?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the brown future.

Nobody wants Burka-Pussy that's why the sandniggers take our women in the first place!

The French of course.

The normies. He wants the woman for himself. That brown chad has all the luck.

Good.

You don't. Dumb women raise dumb kids. Whites are better off with her children out of our gene pool.

I like electricity and indoor plumbing.

>be on Sup Forums
>call attractive and likely successful people dumb

And you do what with your life, exactly?

Clearly those girls have never heard of either.

Not going to lie. I like me a hybrid woman.

Why are white bois so fucking insecure? Fuck whoever you want

We won't stop shit faggot

If that helps, sure! If that helps with them not going over here, even better. You shouldn't look away from self-harm, didn't you learn that in school? Sure, make fun of the emo kids for a while, but then show some compassion and help them be a human being.
Well, smelling turkish girls pussy taught me better than my copy of the quaran (which I did read, btw.)

Because Sup Forums is 98% insecure white faggots whose lives suck, so they come hear to blame their problems on anyone but themselves

One is part Asian and the other maybe Jewish. They have indoor plumbing

Then they complain why no woman want to look at them more than once

Women dont have pride and thats what it comes down to. Coming from a guy who will not procreate or settle down with any woman of any nationality im giving a pretty non biased opinion. Just like women in mexico, asian countries, eastern european women will eat up white American males. Its all the same. Cultural differences and interracial relationships are seen by alot as taboo and fun. At the end of the day women are more succeptable to interracial procreation. I think everyone here knows that. Men tend to be the ones who are more about their roots, heritage, and tradition. In Indian, Asian, Mexican and other cultures its always the women who stray first

Look at what they are wearing and her phone.

Make them bitches shave and bathe and we have a dealio

Dude is hot

>Women dont have pride
Hahahahaha... Can't be bothered to read the rest of your blabbering...
you may be right if you're talking sluts but not about Women.

She gave this to her parents to hang in the livingroom. How can her parents not do it? Everyone who visits knows the daughter has been blacked.

Sage and hide thread

>women have no pride....
>WHY WOMAN DATE ATTRACTIVE MAN INSTEAD UP NICE GUY user???
Jesus, you guys are fucking dumb.
Protip: the problem is likely you, not her.

Bro this OP in a nutshell, unfortunately

Paranoia in this post is unreal lol. Get it together polfag

>I don't like my women *that* hairy...
Don't worry. You'll never have any children.

Whew! Damn almighty

I like hummus anyways

Educate stupid whores not to be stupid whores.

Nothing wrong with her dating a respectable looking muslim. There's a difference between that and uncivilized refugees raping girls in the street.

One of them has an iphone. What a faggot

What, stop good looking men and women from marrying?

Is someone jelly?

Good luck. I'm sure you'll be able to hide those sentiments for 5 mins and trick a girl into liking you so you can educate her and have her stick around for 5 mins. You're so romantic.

It's not specifically white boys but nerdy white boys. It's how some cope with getting shit genes. You nerdy white boys should do what the socially inept used to do before the internet. Pick up an instrument and make amazing music with fellow uglies.

lol the destruction of your race. go back to pol you looney

Become more alpha than they are.

my god...

This. Be the best you and actually live in the moment instead of being jealous of others who aren't insecure.

if whores want black dick, only deportation of whores is solution.

>my race
kind of a broad term, that. I think the only race you can take pride in is pic related.

Lmfao I'm crying right now. I'm going to marry a white girl and get her to do this. Just to spite her dweeby cousins like you. I'll make sure to wear a speedo when we all go to some pool, lake, etc. :)

Low level of US education in action.

that nigger is ugly as fuck, and why would i hang a picture that fucking big in my living room to just stare at me? like make it a normal fucking picture frame

Well, get on that right away if it's so urgent. What are you waiting for? I'm sure there's at least 7 other people in your hometown willing to help you load the boats.

Or how about this? You self-deport to pure northern Greenland, manly Greenland! It'll put hair on that chest.

Just don't infect any eskimos with your dick, m8.

jew

Lmao these girls look like they're doing it for attention, the moment the hype of dating foreigners goes down they all be left quicker than roaches when the light comes on.

This is purely for fucking attention, look at the idiot holding the flag and the enormous fucking picture of her dating a nigger,just lolz.

The problem is always due to the beta's incompetence

She thought it would look good because he's such a pretty boy (her words).

Nothing says incompetence is building a tiki hut and making a wheel, ask the nigger

Can you show your big black dick here?

>We take their women.
"we help them"
retard

arab user here. White girls that do that "i only date black or arab men" shit are attention whores

ew wtf nobody wants their feminazi women

> born with a high iq
> good physique
> tall

> let's have kids with a negro and have retarded kids

Not sure if you will win any awards besides Darwin, user.

we know, this is just a usual bait thread. you see many similar ones here, like the "omg white women only date blacks" and so on... you will get used to it.

You mean how do we stop these threads??

We don't create them tho. Reddit SJW's post them 24/7 because they believe it will kill Sup Forums board culture.

>Image very related.

Can confirm. I'm a Jew dating an Indonesian Muslim. She wants nothing to do with Islam. We fuck, smoke weed etc. Her mom despises me. It's delightful.

They act as if we would ever accept this. Bunch of retards they are

he looks fairly nice to me

This is Nigeria, you retard. Leave your basement.

She's not a Muslim if she doesn't practice Islam dumbass.

well, this is what SJW people believe everywhere.
if they swing their dicks in public and give blowjobs to each other at so called "Pride" events/parades, normal people will suddenly accept and love them.

same goes for trans fucks, blacks and everything.
it's not that simple.

^ this.

>How do we stop this?
Git gud