All of you are immoral people. Be better

All of you are immoral people. Be better.

Here are some rules to live by:

- Everybody treats you exactly as you deserve. If you feel or are hurt find out what you did to force another to have to hurt you.
- Always assume you are better equipped to deal with discomfort than anyone else.
- Compliments are lies to placate or please; criticism or insults are harsh truths.
- You are worth as much as you are useful to others
- Any wrongdoing must be met with punishment. If a punishment is not distressing it is not adequate. Pain is imperative.
- A wrongdoing is whatever negatively affects- or could negatively affect another in any conceivable measure.
- You are weaker, dumber, meaner and less useful than any other person alive until you entirely stop interfering in people's lives unless you help and improve.
- You are responsible for any and all effects your actions have on the future. Do not act unless you are entirely sure that action will in no possible way ever, in your lifetime, be even tangetially conflated with anything bad happening. If that does happen: accept responsibility as if you deliberately and solely caused it to happen.
- There is no given right to life. If others do not consider you useful or if fundamental aspects of your personality inconvenience others beyond the use you provide you are dead weight and you must diminish yourself, preferably to the point of death, so that you do not interact with those who are actually useful.
- Perfection is normalcy. Always reflect on your betters. Pride is a deadly sin.
- Assume you are not wanted. You are not special, admirable or likeable on any or even the slightest possible measure. Whoever makes you feel otherwise is a better person than you bestowing entirely undeserved mercy on to you. Be grateful and loyal to them, but realize that ultimately you are a thief to their energy and time. Make yourself suffer the consequences.
- Suffering must be secret, do not bother others with it.

mfw i read
>"here are some rules to live by"

mfw i take life advice from a place full of social rejects
mfw is this guy serious?

gr8 b8 m8, never tell me what to do faggot.

>Everybody treats you exactly as you deserve. If you feel or are hurt find out what you did to force another to have to hurt you.
Right off the bat we have amazing advice.
I'll be sure to tell this to any child with abusive parents or any adult with an abusive spouse. They deserve everything that is happening to them and it is their fault.
What's that son? A bully beat you up in school? Well fucking apologize to him and make amends for what you did wrong.

Most people are egotoatical and respond this way.

Tell me this: how is your happiness in any way important? There is only one you and about 7.something billion other people. By sheer democracy you and your happiness does not matter. Can you refute that beyond boasting?

Isn't it true? My parents beat me if I did wrong to teach me not to do wrong.
Why should others suffer your mistakes? If you are fundamentally incapable of not erring, what is your use?

Those that punish you are trying to help you earn a right to life, it is benevolence. Any other would entirely abandon or maybe kill a person that is not always useful.

My happiness is important to me, it is my buisness an what I should put as top priority.
Everyone has their own happiness to look out for and I dont exspect them to look after mine.
This does not mean I won't share my happiness, but I need to make sure my needs are taken care of first because if I don't, who will?

>father comes home drunk after loosing job
>beats wife and child
>"Can't you see?"
>"He was just teaching them a lesson!"

But aren't the best people in the world those thar sacrifice their own happiness or even their lives to better others?

If you know what makes a good person but you do not act on it; are you not willingly acting badly?

Failing to act well is the same as being directly evil. Both should never happen.

try again faggot

1. morality and compassion have no place or profit in today's world. death to morality death to compassion death to anything that is not me
2. destroy those you cannot control destroy the planet if you can't own it
3. the only human life that has value is me and you'll agree with me if you know what's good for you
4. if god came down and said otherwise I'd snap his neck for being a dirty sandnigger towelhead
5. death to all forms of life in the universe, the universe itself, and anything that comes after, because FUCK EVERYTHING HA HA HA HA HA POOPY

what is this, the Masochist's Digest?
wait, no, the ramblings of a 18 year old pseudo-intellectual?
be careful, don't waste your life on Sup Forums, go study.

Lel, fuck you, you ultra-collectivist faggot.

"Always look out for your own ass" as Big Jim Rennie would put it...

Don't give a shit what other people say or think, take care of your problems by yourself and be your own damn king.
But also don't be a dick to others if they're not dicks to you (if they don't deserve it)

Father has been working to support family.
Instead of comforting their caretaker they fail to even make him happy for a while, nor can any alleviate his anxiety around finances by earning enough to support the family.

He beats you to regain some sanity and you complain?

Were you better and had you solved his problema there would have been no reason for violence.

Again, you don't need to be happy. You need to be useful.

Good luck in life cuck
Everything isn't sunshine and rainbows.

I would much rather put my paycheck towards rent and utilities than give it to a homeless man who would probably waste it on booze and crack

Suck a dick, you commie fucker

This guy gets it

Gr8 b8 edgelord

>If they don't deserve it

If you are anything else but help and support for another for the entirety of your life you deserve all pain coming your way.

Others are not as insufficient as most of us here. A normal person only enhances goodness. You are abnormal and not useful. Realize this!

Have fun with that, I'm just going to say he was an abusive asshole who needs jail time and therapy.
I guess you also side with ISIS and think those all those people diserved to be beheaded/blown up.

Wew lad, u ain't even trying anymore...

Bad b8, m8

>Life is not entirely about you and your actions have consequences

"Ha Ha LOL edgy fuk im perfekt fuk u"

Nice wikiHow guide on immortals

>Others are not as insufficient as most of us here. /.../ You are abnormal and not useful.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Bet I did more for my community and fellow men than u did, you basement-dwelling tendie-eating unemployed fuck

So the only way your mom would have a right to life hapily is if she's useful? I'm any way she isn't you have to treat her wrong cause it's her fault and she has to become a better laborer in order to gain love from her child? You're full of shit you deserve love and happines just by existing take a look around... Everyone works and the shit you think is most likely caused by your stupid ass being mind controlled to believe that's the only way you can ever be "somebody" when you already are somebody worthy of every single thing everybody else has... If your hapiness is irelevant in between all those billions of people you mean to say that their individual happiness doesn't matter either unless they work to make your life better? Capitalism is how you grew up most likely with parents who didn't even want you... I feel sorry for you bro... Luckily what you say(what you say implying the same rules for everybody) isn't true and you're full of shit in your head... Hope you get better user

If you made him happy he would not have hurt you. My parents would not have hurt me if I had.

I had my face pressed on a garden grill and I thanked my parents for it. Before that I didn't realize it's wrong to be too loud at a party. They taught me my place and it made me a better person.

I have never run in with the law, never fought, even verbally and never vadalized anything. Wouldn't you want all people to be in line?

If some hurt helps, hurt em.

I'm other words duck you user grow up stop being butthurt cause you very likely don't have a damn thing and realise you can be happy without anything... Including people...you don't need them stop sucking their balls to get noticed

Kill yourself

Parents arw above children. No child has the right to judge their parents as no one has the right to judge any other authority.

Accept your orders, stay quiet.

Whatever you say hitler

how about you shut the fuck up faggot.

>mother kills child
>b-but it was a learning experience for the child

If the child didn't meet it's actual creator's standards it doesn't deserve life.

Being born is no achievement of yours, it is your parents' work. They can deal with their creation as they feel fit.

Life is not a right, it is a privelege.

You're an old man waiting to be old, what difference does age have in authority? When you're all individuals, your parents only have DNA in common with you man your minds are separate in a way that age is irrelevant

Put it this way there's no difference between your mom and the storekeeper but your genes

And if age were to matter to you then think this: people way younger do things old people do, people way older still drink and have fun with friends
Would you not drink with friends even one or two beers just because you're 78 years old?
If so you mean to say you would when you're 77 but the second the clock hits your 78th birthday you magically won't be able to? Age doesn't matter and your parents are just as you
Try disobeying, it's possible and very achievable
Their age and parenthood on you doesn't matter and the only reason you obey is because you chose to

this

You fucking retard. If no one looks out for their own happiness no one fucking will be. Pull your head out of your ass. You look out for your own happiness and make it happen, as should others. If it lines up with another's pursuit of happiness then great, if not, oh fucking well. Get the fuck out of here with that sheep shit faggot.

I don't disobey because then I will have no use. If I have no use all my folded proteins would be better suited for a shit-eating larvae. This world has finite resources and little time. Why suffer the worthless?

What is this communist manifesto cuckery.. fuck you op

Dude you're not a robot only here to please just be happy who cares about the others, like I said you don't even need them why suck up to everyone? Chose what you want all I'm saying is you're an individual who deserves unconditional love not someone who has to win their love, cause that's not love, and you're here on Sup Forums that's even worse than if your proteins weren't doing shit so why haven't you killed yourself already? No one needs you in life your void would just be filled, but you're not only hereto full a labor void but to live, just love happily and who ever doesnt want you in their life just kick them out of yours instead of working your was off to please them... Just saying

Who the hell are you and why do you insist on painfully intentional verbosity

The reason I haven't killed myself is the psychological damage it would do to my friends and family. If they followed sound logic I'd have died of hypothermia/starvation in a dumpster as a baby as I should have.

I'm trying to choose my words carefully. I'm retarded so obviously I fail but I don't want to be misconstrued.

>- Any wrongdoing must be met with punishment. If a punishment is not distressing it is not adequate. Pain is imperative.
-> A wrongdoing is whatever negatively affects- or could negatively affect another in any conceivable measure.
So are people in a position of authority incapable of "wrongdoing"?
Are people in the position of power exempt from punishment?
Does killing another person because you dont like them not count as "negatively affecting" someone?

You don't have to be worthless btw just be worthy for you and your goals, not for everybody else's

Someone once said you can't live a happy life when you're trying to live someone ele's
This translates to "how can you even think about being happy when you only focus on other people's happiness, not your own"

Be happy for you, find ways to be useful to yourself so you may never have to work to please someone again cause that's all you are, a people pleaser, please yourself and you'll be happier than pleasing everybody else and you won't have to work to maintain that love cause that love will be your own if you Chose to. That's really all you need, tell me why would you want the love of that ugly girl on the bench in exchange for your self love? By that I mean that you'll be too focused on obtaining their love you won't love yourself

Simply this... Why give your dignity in exchange for bring a slave just to have conditional love? FUCK THE WORLD user YOURE THE IMPORTANT ONE FOR YOU

If you think otherwise fucking fight and fight hard for their love of that's what will make you happy

The only thing I'll say to you is you can be happy now without them and without having to suck up to anyone
Stop embarrasing yourself man
The only reason you feel unworthy is because you think you have to be worthy of them
When the only one you experience is you not them

Or tell me do they have to be "worthy" of you? Or "useful" to you? To be your friend?
If you you only use them for convenience you know and if they realise they're gonna send you through a tube

If they only want you for convenience why do you want them?

sorry negroe left my computer for a while.
How does my happiness not matter? that is ludicrous.
There is no other point to life but the chemical sensation of happiness and fulfilment, sorry bro, feel free to correct me on the meaning of life if you've got the answer?
Happiness is all we've got to aim at, don't dare tell me i don't have a right to it you deluded fuck.

Everyone has the right to be happy, as long as what they enjoy does not cause harm to others or mother earth.

I enjoy a joint at night when i get home from work, sometimes a bassoon concerto and a green tea. It makes me happy, explain to me how i do not have a right to do this

If someone is more useful than you you do not have the right to judge them or their actions. Someone higher up might condemn their actions but you should simply accept their treatment of you. If you are too special to be hurt it will be recognized and you would be safe.

Even if you were good and you died at the hands of authority: you are not and never will be important. You are replaceable so your death is barely notable.

You wouldn't even be alive to see how they suffer, you might not even be able to experience anything at all so why care about them? You're not gonna know of them or anything again you will not experience their sorrow

You won't even know If their sorrow is there
You will be musically incapable of feeling empathy
Do it fag or stop feeling the only way you'll live happily is by sucking people's balls and get on with life and make yourself happy

If Father lost his job, there must be a reason why he deserved to lose it according to OP. He doesn't have a right to beat his family for losing his job. He should deal with his own shit, and suck it up.

You do realise your unhappines is dependent on people right?
And that the only reason you think you have to please them to be happy is that you just keep thinking that...
You're just like my dad he's always cranky because of what other people do but man he could care less If he wanted to.. We don't have to affect him
He could genuinly be happier if only he didn't think of us but hey...the only one who's cranky is him not me. I don't give a fuck what he feels

I also don't give a fuck what he feels towards me

And I'm not cranky, tbh I'm pretty happy almost all the time

A man once told me after I peeped into his Neuro linguistic programming notebook(notes he took on that subject)
I asked him, what does Neuro linguistic programming mean? He didn't even answer me he just helped me out
He said
It means that my emotions are only mine
And that you can't press a button and make me angry on comand
You have no control over my emotions and neither do I on yours until you let me make you feel bad
And stupidly enough you're the one that makes yourself feel bad because remember I have no control over your emotions

Why depend on their love to be happy? That is why you work so hard for them isn't it? To be happy? Why depend on their love to be happy when you're the only owner of your feelings

Put it this way op
You might kill in order to avoid others getting killed
You shoot him with a 9 mm in the forehead
In another parallel universe you shoot the same guy with a 9mm in the forehead just for fun, no lives saved

In both you did the exact same thing bro
In one universe you were good and in the other you were bad
Simply put it this way you think it's bad to be naked out in public when naked was how you were born
You have no fucking clue what good and bad is if it even exists
If your widdle daddy fucking beat the crap out of you to make you behave in a "good" way
But made you unhappy for the rest of your life cause you're afraid to behave in a way different than that
Who did the bad thing?
And if an individual's happiness is irrelevant maybe in the eyes of everybody else -YES- but you're the only one who experiences your emotions so your happines goes first user duck everybody else
And: are you wrong in doing that?
Would you be wrong in doing that if it saved a bunch of lives?
What is good And bad?
Just do that bro just look out for you cause for you what matters most is you

OP is an obvious troll. No one can be that dumb

Shia we know its you

Probably helped people ny the replies