Help

Help.

What do?

looks like lichen sclerosus! start treating it now and you will most likely revert back to normal! Go see a doctor and you will probably receive a prescription for an ointment called Dermovate.

wtf, have you never pulled back your foreskin or what? I would get circumcised if I were you

Might aswell cut it off now coz that shits fucking rank

I received a handjob from my ex and it hurt, told her to stop but she thought I was joking and made a slight friction cut - I waited for it to heal but probably not long enough and fucked her, she was wet but not wet deep down - that was my mistake - it made it a bit worse and stupidly I fucked her a few more times - I let it heal again and now it's like that. It's weird because my dick skin is ridiculously stretchy, just not the actual foreskin around the top, meaning I can't pull it back.

I got a bj cut on my shaft that didn't heal for at least a month. This organ is slow as fuck to heal.

If you want to keep it look on the web how to strech your foreskin out... but at this point I suggest circumcision.

I really don't want to get circumcised.

This has been well over a month. - I think it is just bad Phimosis

Does anyone have links to stretching guides? I can't find any

man id just get a doctor to see that shit, i don't wanna risk ur penis it's quite important

I really should... I'm too embarrassed.

I've never been to the doctors on my own, but it's not exactly something I want to explain to my family.

Just go man, as long as you're not underage you don't have to tell anyone. It's not like the doctor is seeing a fucked up dick for the first time.

don't listen to these fucking retards I had a mild case of what you have recently (noncircumsized here). You have phimosis which is where you can't pull back your dick and, especially if that's not jizz, you have a yeast infection. Stop eating wheat and sugar, drink Apple cider vinegar, eat hella yogurt (probiotics) and buy a probiotics. Go to the doctor though you need meds too. Good luck I know it's scary. Keep your dick clean, I clean smegma off by jacking off with Vaseline, wipes the smegma right off.

Listen to this guy. I went to the doctor for the same shit, no one gives a fuck. It's medical to them not personal. And fucking hell tell your family immediately you're at a tipping point right now. If you don't want pain, take care of yourself now.

Same guy BTW it can be a UTI too (urinary tract infection). Just go to the doctor basically.

Just blast it with piss.

Keep it shut with your fingers and let the piss-pressure do the stretching

Kill yourself

They're professionals, they aren't there to judge.

your dubs are worthless I watched that ahit bubble up for years

also OP youre a faggot theey make a cream you can apply to your willy for some time then it streatches

Looks like thrush

its phimoses btw after adolescence cut fag

get a circumcision bro, your foreskin looks too tight round your head

source: happened to a good buddy of mine, couldn't masturbate/roll back because it was too tight, didnt wank till age 16

kek