/box/ "tss" edition

>i rate Battling Siki

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/v28I4yu.png
dailymotion.com/video/x55w2n4_louis-theroux-when-louis-met-s02e02-chris-eubank_tv
youtube.com/watch?v=T0qjlQa_16o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srisaket_Sor_Rungvisai
youtube.com/watch?v=H4Xk0meJkoo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ADGlccJ0Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW8RR_h-4oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I rate hagler over monzon

Also what's this tss meme

its the sound you make when you punch

List of spicy bangers: i.imgur.com/v28I4yu.png

Forthcoming:

02/02 - Vasquez vs Collazo
04/02 - Eubank Jr vs Quinlan
10/02 - Easter Jr vs Cruz
17/02 - Jones Jr vs Gunn
18/02 - Broner vs Granados
24/02 - Bute vs Alvarez
25/02 - Cotto vs Kirkland
25/02 - Wilder vs Washington
25/02 - McDonnell vs Vargas
04/03 - Thurman vs Garcia
04/03 - Haye vs Bellew
11/03 - Lemieux vs Stevens
17/03 - Cintron vs Castillo
18/03 - GGG vs Jacobs
25/03 - Linares vs Crolla

Don't know if you like Louis Theroux but he did a documentary following Chris Eubank Sr. a while back which is well worth watching

dailymotion.com/video/x55w2n4_louis-theroux-when-louis-met-s02e02-chris-eubank_tv

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=T0qjlQa_16o

>TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS TS

HYA HYUH HYAHYAHYA

Good posts

Who deservedly won between Leonard and Hagler?

Sugar Ray

Will that list ever be updated?

Don't sleep on McDonnell vs Vargas it has potential to be a fun fight.

I updated wilders opponent, and added the lemieux and cintron fights for that one.

I was talking about the spicy list

who's the best boxer Eubank jr can beat?

Gennady Golovkin

One of the Australians updates it with suggestions, dunno if that's the OP or not.

OP here, the other one does it i provide memes

watching louis attempt to box is just embarassing

kek, bribemerchent Hearn BTFO

I'm the one who made the list. I haven't updated it in a while because every time I told people to watch the fights to see which ones I should include everyone ignored me so I lost a little bit of interest in it. I didn't watch the Miura vs Roman fight but I heard it was good so I'll see if I need to update it

Only 2 days left /box/ the the anticipation is palpable

I'm ready lad

Hagler

>the IBO world title is a legitimate and highly prestigious award

>The ITV card is conning the public, and quite frankly the taste of Eddie Hearn's penis in the back of my mouth is quite pleasant

>Eubank jr will become the undisputed middleweight champion by unifying the IBO, IBA, IBU, WBF and WBU world titles

H Y P E
Y
P
E

Good that was a classic case of Sky creating an alternate reality to the one that was happening in the ring

They're really pushing for this unification now aren't they

>he thinks belts are real

>are either of your boys going to grow up to be boxer
>no no!

still don't understand why you won't include Vitali v Lennox

>@gwgallonnegro

yeah I rewatched it and for 2 really big heavyweights it was a great fight
If a Salido fight is in it, Vitali - Lennox should also be in it

Does tssing make punches stronger?

Helps maintain stamina

Vargas vs Berchelt was very good also.
Check out Chocolatito vs Estrada, if you can't find a decent version I'll give you a link.

Keep at it. It's cool for the general to have it's own fight list.

He can't beat him though. Maybe Willie Monroe

>Chocolatito vs Estrada
yes I remember pretty sure Estrada fought going backwards the entire fight but was probably his best performance (thought he won) after the Viloria fight

Yes that was the one. I hope to see the rematch but I doubt it, Choc has been slipping lately and now he has to get through Rungvisai and the Cuadras rematch.

the two fights I never included were Klitschko vs Lewis and Saldio vs Terdsak Koietgym(sp)

I didn't include the KlitschkoLewis bout because honestly it was sloppy garbage and quite frankly never figured out why people like it so much.

the other I'm more partial towards, however, most of the fight is Saldio lading combos on a very inactive Terdsak. besides the few knockdowns, it wasn't too exciting.

the idea behind the list was to entice people to watch boxing, therefore I only except the most compelling slugfests and the reason why I'll probably remove LSC vs Mares in a later update.

I don't think he's slipping (he's three bouts prior to Cuadras were McW Arroyo, Viloria and Sosa -- all blow outs) but there's a very realistic possibility that he'll lose the Estrada and Cuadras rematches. I've never seen Srisaket before so I can't comment on him but I definitely think he'll beat Inoue though.

if he gets through Sor Rungvisai, the Estrada rematch, the Cuadras rematch and Inoue he'll be 50.

50-0, that is.

what's "wrong" with all these minimumweights, flyweights etc. who fight like 3-5 times between title fights? do they love fighting so much or do they just wanna have a high number of wins on their record?

>fight like 3-5 times between title fights

Do they? Can't find an example of this on boxrec.

there are many examples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srisaket_Sor_Rungvisai

probably because they get paid peanuts

Oh, thought you meant world title fights my bad. Well at that level of midget boxing they're probably getting paid jack shit. They need to fight that often to be able to live.

He still has the ability to beat probably any 115 pounder but I from what I saw in the last fight I think the weight is too much for him. Cuadras was sometimes walking through his punches and I doubt Choc can have another fight like that without it having lasting effect. Or maybe I have unrealistic expectations from Choc and Cuadras is just that good. I truly hope I am wrong and Roman continues his high octane action style of fighting for years to come.

Rungvisai doesn't seem to be anything special skill wise, but he is arguably the biggest puncher in the division (maybe bigger than Innoue) and he might just pull it off.

Watch his fight with Cuadras to get a sense of his style. He had some success and hurt Cuadras badly in the 7th.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4Xk0meJkoo

Also here is fight in which he TKO'd the guy by making throw up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ADGlccJ0Ls

makes sense, I'm an idiot lol

>Montreal duran
>black bottle Pryor
>fotc frazier

What other unbeatable versions of boxers are there

Tokyo Douglas
Dusseldorf Fury

Thais and Mexicans fight quite a bit (mostly people with lackluster resumes). it's not uncommon for elite Muay Thai fighters to compete 10 times a year.

I'll give them a look a bit later.

I find it interesting that you labelled the Klitschko Lewis bout as sloppy garbage when you have Whyte v Chisora on there.

It was honestly the last great heavyweight fight, probably the best one of this century. Even at the twilight of his career, Lewis was still sharp, powerful and gave the younger Klitschko a lot of problems.

It was competitive, technical, powerful and sluggish at times. It also marked the end of one era and the beginning of a new one.

>Don't sleep on McDonnell vs Vargas it has potential to be a fun fight.

How? The McDonnells have one of the worst styles I've ever seen and I heard Vargas is a safety-first fighter too

>Cuadras vs Srisaket
I actually remember watching this fight ages ago. it was the only fight of Cuadras I'd seen before the Chocolatito fight. memorable because he was a mexican fighting backwards and the ensuing Thai butthurt over the ending (as well as his cornrows and bacne)

Fact: Chisora vs Whyte was a more technical fight than Klitschko vs Lewis

WhyeChisora was a phonebooth fight while KlitschkoLewis was a bum swinging contest.

McDonnell is boring to watch like really boring

is this jamie mcdonnell?

Chisora and Whyte would have been sent to the hospital against either on that night.

How can you not appreciate two of the heaviest hitters ever exchanging shots that would have killed any other man?

because it's not aesthetically pleasing.

>mfw just saw an advert for eubank jr's ****IBO**** fight as if it was a fight of the century, or relevant at all

I know, I've seen McDonnell.
But Vargas (and Vargas only) has the potential to make this a fun fight.
He is like a worse and more reckless JM Marquez, starts the round trying to play it safe but gets drawn into exchanges very easily.
"Safety first" is not at all how I would describe him, he wishes he was safety first but he isn't.
He has very good punching power and if he sees that he can hurt McDonnell I expect him to start hunting.
From what I've seen Gavin likes to jab, get a bit on the inside and then move out and run that could spell trouble with Vargas

Of course Vargas is a Beristain fighter and under the pressure of the fight being a title bout he could just start running and trying to counter.

I am not saying it will be a fun fight, it might be a borefest. But I am saying that if Vargas fights like he has recently we could have a pretty entertaining scrap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW8RR_h-4oI

Ann Wolfe Kirkland
Intact testicules Lomachenko
American judges Ward

>Intact testicules Lomachenko

kek

Loma still won that fight tho. A better wording would be fair ref Lomachenko

>Loma still won that fight tho
:^)

>salido is a meanie and lomachenko won

>Leonard beat hagler
>tyson beat tucker
>toney beat Tiberi
Dude scorecards lmao

He should have been DQ'd tbf

Linares vs Mikey. Who won /box/?

win*

ALSO

Mikey
Linares is chinny

>Reddit
Freddie Roach

>/box/
Emanuel Steward

checking

Really makes you think.

yuck

that's me every night

anyone who isn't a huge salido lover would say that, don't how the fuck he got away with all that

Tbh I can kind of respect that Australians are such unabashed plebs when it comes to boxing, they just want to see a bar brawl between 2 guys they've heard of and that's sort of ok.

>heem
Norman Stone

Mickey ez work

What? Reddit would love steward

Ward seems to be trying to convince himself he won against Kovalev. Even trying to talk shit about Kovalev outside of boxing.

Stewart is a legitimately GOAT trainer that made fighters great, wlad is the best example - turned him from some chinny top contender to a heavyweight ATG.

Roach is overrated as hell and has only worked well with manny while he fucked up other fighters like linares

Everybody agrees with this though. Especially lately he's clearly just cashing out on his name.

I dunno just a guess, but probably a few reasons.

1. Low weights don't get paid a lot so they probably fight a bunch because they can't live off one payday a year.

2. low weights don't hit as hard so they don't take as much punishment per fight/ camp.

3. They probably struggle to make such a low weight, and probably don't bother getting down to weight to defend their belt and have a bunch of easy fights at a more comfortable weight (This is a guess.)

So what does this have to do with reddit? Reddit for sure loves him

Edie Futch is the legit GOAT coach. And Naazim

>BJS vs. Khurtsidze
>Brook vs. Spence

Both these potential fights have a purse bid looming in the next few days.

Which one, if any, have a high possibly of being made?

Agree on futch. Naz ehhhh...
I thought spence brook was made

Futch for sure.

Ray Arcel also deserves a mention.

What is the most patrician combo and why is it the left uppercut + straight right?

Spence said he does not give a fuck, he'll go to Britain and take the belt away from him there

BJS vs Khurtsidze is such a bad fight

JAWNNY