Tfw no dickless brazilian gf to rant at you

>tfw no dickless brazilian gf to rant at you

is she considered a rocha?

> having a gf without a dick

bro it's 2017

Hey come on now, as first worlders we should sympathize with the yuropeens they weren't born with the same comodities as us superior beings

>had a Brazilian gf
>she was a whore

>currently have a Colombian gf
>she's a whore

>had a qt religious Ecuadorian gf
>she was an angel

really makes u think

But I do have a Brazilian gf

based merrrikans getting in on da bunda

My cousin, who is a balding lanklet supporting Barça, beat the shit of two gypsies that tried to steal him a week ago. Were you one of them?

Who is she?

Post roaches

dodged a bullet there user, Ecuadorian women have crazy built into them. was only a matter of time/

- t. ecuadorian

it sucks knowing br portuguese from jiu jitsu, all of the brazilian girls think you're some kind of br weeb when you're chilling with your br bros and talking shit

If he dealt with a Colombian, an Ecuadorian is pretty straight forward.

My sister has huge perky tits like that.

Are you the ABLi romanian?

I really want a South American or European gf lads
Surely the promise of a muscular Australian visa would be enough to land one.

All Latinas have crazy built into them, they're basically happas with Muslim blood through the moorish genes the Spanish gave them.

post pics familiam

Juliana Caetano

>tfw no superior roach gf to laugh at you

colombians and brazilians have reckless views about sex, it's like those cultures straight up don't comprehend the concept of monogamous relationships. I'm surprised 100% of marriage down there don't end in divorce

>is she considered a roach?

no. I know roaches very good. I have them in my house.

aren't there a lot of europeans in aussie land? Go for the Italian or Croatian/Serbian ones, everyone else is not worth the effort, ESPECIALLY NOT Greek women

The countries with the most attractive Spanish speaking women in the new world make the worst wives
Colombians, Venezuelans are whores cut from the same cloth, also Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans
Seems like the closer you get to the US the more morally lacking they are
Argentines are fucked as well but in more of a European kind of way

what about costa ricans famalan, its not like I imagine them all browner versions of paz or a-anything

>serbian girl
hey guys iam from serbia. we are good guys. we good country. not like in movies. i hate when i see some misbehaving serb. we are not all like that
please like me

>Hitting on a diaspora Greek woman.

If they are even half as bad as the ones in actual Greece they are seriously not worth the effort.

Bulgarians are the way to go.

Very little experience with them but probably the best looking Central Americans, the few I've known look Colombia-ish
If you ever visit the US avoid most Central Americans/Mexicans

Eastern European women ie Czech, Ukraine etc are some real lookers but they also don't seem like they're wife material. I guess it depends on what you consider wife material, this is all from my own traditional views

I like you, pal

>he thinks everything has to do with politics
fuck off you contrarian cunt I was being genuine

no wonder a lot of greek dudes wife up our women
dunno about bulgarian women so I'll take your word for it

:(((( politcs destroyd our nice country. we were nice and friendly, but men politics. minumum wage are 200 e :/

we good and friendly tho