Batman 2018

This is the movie we all be waiting for. Get ready cause it will blow your minds. It will be the movie of a dream come true. And it will be the nicest time you'll ever have in a theater. You'll have a amazing time watching batman. It will be crazy to eat popcorn and watch this movie. This movie is going to be so crazy to watch. It will be a great time.

WB will blow it up as the greatest thing since sliced bread and hammer the fact Ben Affleck has an oscar and in the end it'll be a serviceable cape movie with thriller elements and a lackluster villain and everyone will be disappointed.

It'll be a miracle

Batman

We can always count on WB to fuck it up
they've proven themselves capable before

Where do I go to Get paid to shitpost all day like you fellas seems like a swell way to make dosh

is Snyder directing? if he is its guaranteed to be capekino

Pretty sure Ben is directing it. Unless they chicken out and get someone else, I'm sure it will be great. Best capeshit yet

oh god. argo was complete shit

>wins three academy awards and dozens of others
>it's complete shit because some nobody on an ancient irish runes discussion board thinks so

Yeah right buddy

Reddito

everytime you use the word kino people are cringing at you kid

KINO

The fight scenes better be more BvS and less SuSkwad

Deathstroke is a shit-tier generic as fuck villain. This will never beat TDK.

KEYNOTE

>an Aquaman movie is filming this month
>an Aquaman is releasing

What the fuck

WB won't fuck with Affleck, they know better than that

Why would they chicken out? They're the ones that gave Affleck a blank check to direct, he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

Deathstroke is not confirmed for the Batfleck solo film, that footage can very well be from JL

Yes, brother. The testosterone rises.

Oh boy yet another Batman movie

As long as WB doesn't fuck it up (which they will) I have confidence Affleck can do the movie justice.
I'm really hyped for it after the Nolan trilogy.
They were good movies, but I didn't like Bale's Batman (amazing Bruce Wayne though).
If Deathstroke is really in it then the movie is already gonna be fucking awesome.

>that footage can very well be from JL
Holy shit, it's even worse than I imagined.

the DCEU is going to die before Ben gets a chance to make it
give the rights back to marvel already

>the DCEU is going to die before Ben gets a chance to make it

Lol, no. If anything, DCEU burns to the ground while the Batman of this universe (Batfleck) continues to live on as solo movies.
perhaps occasionally featuring other DC characters...

In a serial comparison, DC is actually bringing down more box office than its MCU counterparts by something in the neighborhood of half a billion dollars.

WB can not fuck it up though

This isn't Snyder, this isn't Ayer, it's Affleck, the man won WB an Oscar, not even Nolando has done that

WB will give him anything and everything

Well if WB don't fuck it up, I have a great amount of confidence Affleck will make an amazing Batman movie.