So I was just thinking about this

So I was just thinking about this
she shakes her sisters body knowing it will hurt because she realized that because her sister didnt wear a seatbelt, and she is responsible for everyone in the car, that she will go to jail for a long time and her life is ruined even though she likely warned her sister.

Kinda sad though isnt it

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/o1ef/
youtu.be/lYi0NjS1JWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kinda sad though isnt it

Nothing sad at all,

Stupid people should always kill stupid people (as well as themselves)...

Not sad, just relived they didn't take out anyone along with them.

>stupid people

I mean yeah she doesnt seem like an einstein to me, but its only one mistake that will haunt her the rest of her life

she probably wont live long anyway

That's how mistakes work, buddy. The truth is it was unpreventable and nobody would care if it weren't for the livestream. real reason she recorded this is because her brain capacity is so low she wouldn't have remembered it otherwise, her sisters final moments caught on camera. For everyone to see, including her when she gets out of that lengthy sentence

>she shakes her sisters body knowing it will hurt
>implying you can feel pain after death

Exactly what I was thinking. Im going to guess a month after her conviction she swings from the bedsheet

>one mistake that will haunt her the rest of her life
dude did you even watch the video? She said "my sister is dead i dont give a fuck yo"

She likely has mental problems like sociopathy or something, any normal person who just killed their own sister would be distraught.

she wasnt dead immediatly, she still moans and moves a little, perhaps already lost consiousness though.

>any normal person who just killed their own sister would be distraught.

Did you miss the part where they are drinking in the car? Or the part where she has been charged with DUI? Drunk and high people dont exactly make great decisions

Where's the video?

Tbh I think there's more to this. I think they have put a bullet between her eyes and made it look like a car crash

up videoo. i wan see

Where's the video?

Go on worldstar hip hop it's on there

>muh where is video

Millennials never cease to amaze me... they grew up with Google and still don't know how to use it.

Back to Facebook, faggots.

Where are a few webms around. Its on Liveleak and worldstar too

Post links you bunch of lazy bums

webm.land/w/o1ef/

She is in total shock judging by how calm she sounds and knowing what she has done, though she sounds calm-ish she is completely out of her mind and in shock

wasn't the driver on loads of xanax too?

You call us lazy, yet you cant type an internet address? Really?

Her sister split her damn head
Wow
That's some fucked up shit right there

People with drugs and alcohol in their system rarely go into shock as their body can not process the needed chemicals.

>bro, you should totally see this cool thing I'm holding
>Okay show me
>No dude go find it yourself
>Then why you told me to go see it?
>Because I'm a retard

That's what you sound like

>one mistake
wtf?

>That's how mistakes work, buddy.
^this!

....getting a math question wrong on a quiz is a mistake.
....forgetting your car keys is a mistake.
....adding not enough baking soda when making bread is a mistake.

Driving with your hands using a smartphone and not the wheel?

sitting without the seatbelt on?

either one too stupid to check the other?

it's stupidity, pure and simple, not a mistake. ....they choose to drink the river-water knowing alligators are swimming in it.

They wanted to film themselves like nigger-rappers, lip-syncing instead of being responsible drivers/passengers.

there is no mistake here.....stupid people doing stupid things.

Just go on worldstar hip hop. Com

how the fuck can she keep streaming that

what the fuck

not even one of us would do that

Spics being spics, that's why they have to go back.

i consider myself a relatively smart guy, but I have no fucking clue what OP is trying to imply here. I don't get it.

It totally seems like she's on a bunch of xanax, I don't know how the fuck else to make sense of that video

I love how people think that this is something new or remarkable. The only thing new about this is that it was recorded on video and was live on the internet. Otherwise it is just another drunk / high driver killing a friend or family member who was also stupid enough not to wear a seatbelt. Shit like this used to be even more common decades ago than it is now. DUI laws used to be a joke. Go back long enough ago and cars didn't necessarily even have seat belts. "Tragic" car "accidents" were even glorified:

Where Oh Where Can My Baby Be.....
youtu.be/lYi0NjS1JWU