Broke and bored as fuck and too 1x to get a work...

Broke and bored as fuck and too 1x to get a work, maybe some guy that have money can buy some of my time and have some privates with me

Mail me a pubg key and your steam and we can get into something, both in game and on skype, just no face

[email protected]

But that game is trash, bitch

>@cock

Tits with PUBG and timestamp written on them. I'll buy it for you then

Mail only, people that pay for me never put it online since they paid for it

Can you play with me and my friend? :-)

Yeah the first one that hit me up gets me on his squad and get some of my fun time, I got bored of overwatch but I'm decent and my mic is good

I ain't buying you anything til I have more proof

idh steam right now... too lazy to download

Yeah overwatch sucks

T-t-t-trap

How may I set this up?

>butt
I need a no dick proof

Jesus christ, just look my mail on the archives, I already did this with overwatch, we had fun times but now I want a new game and meeting new people always is fun

Still think this is a trap for some reason, this "guy" is rather evasive

Still up to you guys if you want to buy

Why would you block our your pussy? You can't be serious.

>Why would you block our your pussy?
Because Admiral Ackbar!

Tits with PUBG and timestamp

My boobs will never be on a public imageboard, this is a private deal only, if you want to fap go somewhere else

>Already showing off mostly naked
>won't show tits
kek

I will do it if you post feet and ass wearing stockings with timestamp

Email didn't work

I'm using it for 2 years, IT WORKS

I really want to figure out how to show both ass and feet and a timestamp at the same time, not like I'm going to take request for free but I was wondering it

I tried emailing you and it failed.

Don't give her any money. I've seen her face and it's really not nice at all. She has a few pictures floating around.

Copy and paste it or something

Or try here

[email protected]

We can get to steam right now, I want to play not post here

I only did this twice and never did pics with face on

I already mailed you both a new picture, a different pic for each one so if its posted here I know who to block

I'd be okay with giving you the game if I knew your face wasn't an eyesore.

post your steam ID op

anyone got it for you yet? i have a couple of codes for it laying around but i ain't giving them up for nout

Okay, I'm taken already, no more mails

Why do you care what her face looks like dude look at her ass, legs, body.. You'd smash that pussy hard if you could.

I'm not the guy you replied to, but I personally want to know if the chick I'm fapping to is ugly or not. It makes a difference to me.

Hi Alice!

You'd probably fuck a trap too

Nah, no dudes but I'd fuck ugly girls if they have a sexy body. And I'll enjoy it too.

Bump

you call that a timestamp?
fix it up with the time and show with tits and i'll believe you

Is that Conan Obrien stabbing Andy Rhictor?

This user gets it. You must realise it makes a difference. Woukd you go crazy over a disgustingly ugly woman irl just because she has a nice ass?