youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cancellation

rude

>What do you want from this?
More Froggo, hopefully

I want it, and you, to go away

This. Mike was the best character. I hope he gets way more screentime next season.

youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA

I want season 2 to be a different story. Like showing us strange things that happen in the world.

TOO FUCKING BAD. IT'S ALL HAWKINS, BABY

Breaks my heart every time.

He doesn't need her. He has real friends who wuv him, not spoiled egotistical bonglets that look like toenails.

make it stop

>he has real friends who wuv him
Are you talking about Wyatt? That poor Memelord fancies Finn like crazy.

This

#relatable

NANCY ENDED UP WITH STEVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She will end up with Billy in season 2, and Jonathan will be forever cucked.

Nancy and Finn wincest

>Finn is 13
k y s

I want a new Chad to replace Steve. An even taller, darker, handsomer Chad. The show will be about him moving through town just fucking everyone's significant other. Call it Stranger Ding's

>season 2
it ended very well
it was nice eye candy
it wasnt amazing, but it was pretty good

can we not have sequels of everything for fucks sake

if there is a season 2, i would like to see a completely new cast/story

Just finished the series last night. Was hoping that Mad Max was gonna be a cool new character. Turns out to just Max is gonna be strong female that can ride a skateboard good!
Show is way to hyped, it was good but not great like everyone that is losing their shit over this. The boys need to be nicer to each other, all they do is fight and the black kid is the most annoying

>the black kid is the most annoying
pretty accurate

>i would like to see a completely new cast/story
>not wanting to see Finn

You must be deranged.

Seriously what the fuck was that ending? It had the worst pacing out of all the other episodes.

who the fuck is finn

I'd like to see character interactions that were a result of the season finale.

Jonathan and Steve
Will and his friends
Joyce and Hopper, not getting together
Something involving Barb's mom and how she doesnt give a shit about her daughter

just how new are you exactly? Finn is the actor who plays Mike Wheeler, otherwise known as Froggo and /ourbabyboy/

just finished it. pretty gud imo

>You lived in a normal universe
>You lived in the Berenstainverse
>You even lived in jfk's car had not 4 but 6 people inside universe
>You now get to live in a universe where frogs are the stars
Praise kek
The pepe and the holy froggo

what a bitch

you guys dont have a thing for him or something right.

I have a major thing for him, but not THAT kind of thing. I want him to be my younger brother. I never had one IRL, and I guess I kind of missed out on that area of life. Finn has a very strange way of awakening my paternal/big brother instincts. I want to protect him and teach him about the world and crack wise at him while I mess up his already messy hair.

>he doesn't know
There is at least a dozen of Froggo posters who want to adopt and/or befriend him.

10/10. Perfect Little Brofu.

I want it to be like It and jump ahead a decade.

>adopt or befriend him
lol

I don't know how much longer I can go on with the knowledge that Froggo will NEVER be my younger brother. The pain is just too much desu senpai

I think the parallel universe is some sort of desolate post apocalyptic version of Earth, and possibly even the future. Or it was an extremely similar universe that was then taken over by the creatures. Either way I'd like to see it explored.

Froggo kun is too pure
Stay away, you'll jinx his puberty like you did the Stark kid

The series will lose that whole mystery sci-fi atmosphere that to me really sold me on the first season.

If it does continue, it's going to be some quest to help find Eleven or some shit and figure out about the creature's origin or some shit and that premise sounds incredibly lame.

I'd love to see a new story in a new setting. I wouldn't mind a new cast but reusing the old one might be cool. Maybe have some tie ins to the events of season 1 or have that government agency be a reoccurring antagonist.

Would take some serious writing to continue the season 1 story and make it appealing for myself personally.

You do realize Sup Forums is rampant with homo child molesters, right?

I thought this was commonly known.

Why did the frog meme get applied to the Finn Wolfhard actor

They call him Frog-face on the show.

Oh they do, I never noticed

Because sometimes he looks like Pepe the frog, and bullies called him frogface in ST.

Nothing to do with Season 1. That's probably already been shot down though. We need more good anthology series

Sup Forums isn't into skelles like Nancy, huh? I thought she's bretty cute.

I want less little niggers

Tell your mom to shut her legs then

whenever he gets a hickup he goes "ribbid"
it's a running gag on the show

She chose the Chad. Naturally, Sup Forums will hold a grudge. Only worse move would have been to get blacked.

shaved head froggo > long haired froggo

What kind of heresy is that? Long haired Froggo is the best Froggo.

ugh, well not to spoil anyone's dinner ( or lunch or whatever time meal it is) but on one of millie's fan instas is shows her and that maddie zigler (sp?) hanging out. Since that girl is trying to get into acting I have a baaaadddd feeling she might be the max character. God help me if she corrupts millie I'll kill her. Praying this is just me jumping to conclusions though.

Finn the alpha cuck

ST casting people are pretty good, they won't cast Maddie

Millie doesn't know what she's missing tbqh la'

Even as he hugs her, he looks so resigned. Millie has no kindness towards him, and he knows it

so what is this show about? I only know its cult, has androgynous kids and waifus but what is about?

Seriously hope you're right. I think you are. I just worry cause I know casting isn't always determined by skill but rather by connections and fame.

but she said on fallon that the kiss wasn't bad. I think 'great' or 'fine' were the actual words used. I think she said she'd even consider dating him if he got better at kissing. So the solution is easy for finn, ask her out to disneyland to practice kissing. bam.

Base it on Salems Lot

Yes, but ST casting crew is very careful when it comes to casting kids. They have auditioned hundreds of kids to find the boys and Millie; the only kid who has some kind of connections is Gaten, the rest of them is pretty fresh and unknown. I doubt ST would change their policy, they have one flagship famous actress (Winona), and that's quite enough. Stranger Things is huge now, so they don't need to bait new fans with memes like Maddie. Millie hangs out with many famous people, probably trying to establish her place in the showbiz. Pretty sad, she should get into a relevant production like Finn does, rather than hang out with celebs and attend cons.

No season 2
It was a decent idea that should have ended with season 1.

If they wanted season 2 they should have went with different story with different characters

SNOWBALL

I want to see Pierogies

Government conspiracy gone awry lets lose a monster on a small American town
But yeah, I'd describe it as androgynykino

She doesn't like Finn, which you can clearly see especially when she smacks her lips with disgust.
They don't have any photos together, too. I know there are people who ship them and believe that Millie is just being the way she is because she has a secret crush on Finn or whatever, but to me it's just wishful thinking. She complained to the Duffers about having to kiss him, which suggests she disliked him before doing that scene. It's important to separate what is going on in the TV series from reality; they are in love as Mike and El, but irl Millie may not like Finn for a one reason or another, and it's just as fine, she's not obligated to get together with him and fulfil peoples' fantasies. Regardless, she shouldn't be so mean to him.

Tx! that does make me truly feel better! And it makes sense too. They need someone who can skateboard so probably a girl from x-games lol.

dammit now im hungry.

What the fuck the girl that played Eleven is 12? She looks way older and seems way beyond her years

>if they wanted season 2 they should have made season 1 less good

>tfw sudden yearning for traditional polish home made pierogies

Everyone hates the one nigger on tv that doesn't act like a hoodlum or Jaden Smith IRL

She should be grateful. He helped her to shine during their scenes together. She didn't do it alone, and she should have more respect for what he went through to deliver such a great counter performance.

He looks like a frog. Disgusting.

I want to fuck the frog boy

Ungrateful bitch. She could have the sweetest boy in the world and she's pissing it away.

which will make him in turn become bitter. Hopefully he finds someone who truly likes him and please god don't let him become gay.

I agree. Finn didn't have it easy either. He had loads of lines, loads of emotional scenes, loads of close-ups. He did a great job, and Millie goes way over the line with all her complaining/shaming his kissing skills. Like I've said, it's alright if she doesn't like him, she's not obliged to, but she should be more civil and professional, especially when they have public appearances.

He doesn't look bad, and I'm fairly sure he is the smartest from the cast, and is pretty down to earth too. Whatever Millie thinks of him, she shouldn't could shoulder him like she does.

>Hopefully he finds someone who truly likes him
He already did, his name is Wyatt, and Finn likes him quite a lot too

WHY DO THESE THREADS ALWAYS TURN INTO FAGGOT PEDOPHILE CIRCLE JERKS?

Just finished this show. Why the fuck did Jonathan even go to Steve's house? Was it literally just to take an accidental picture of the monster to prove that the monster existed and that nobody was crazy? How the fuck did he even know who Steve was or where he lived?

You didn't watch the show, did you? Jonathan went to the forest to look for Will; he heard screams and ran in that direction, thinking that someone is in danger. He ended up near Steve's house, saw the girls. realised why they are screaming, took some pics because his /p/ instinct kicked it. That's all.

Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Uris
>A Jewish germaphobe with a stronger belief in the pragmatic, who's bird book and his calling of the birds is the only magic he really allows himself to believe in.

Shit, must have forgotten. Alright, how did Steve know that he had something in his bag? Just because he was weird and Steve was a dick?

It started that way but honestly he was perving a bit. (sauce: I used to be literally him when I was his age.)

Lmao you didn't watch this show, I can tell. The redhead girl saw Jonathan in the dark-room, and she saw pictures of Nancy he took; she went out and told Steve, you can actually see her standing with Steve's friends while Steve takes Jonathan's bag and smashes his camera. kek

I can't wait to see Finn as Richie Trashmouth, I bet he will be spectacular. You can tell he has a natural talent for swearing, he was pretty shameless in papers, please.

When did anyone post pedo shit in this thread? Stop projecting

The real star of "It"

>Jeremy Ray Taylor as Ben Hanscom

>He was one of the members of The Losers' Club, who fought against Pennywise the Clown.[44] Hanscom being overweight earns his place in the Loser's Club, but like all of the Losers, there are underlying facets that define him far more than his weight.

'Ben! Yes!' she cries suddenly, and the leash breaks.
She feels pain again, and for a moment there is the frightening sensation of being crushed. Then he props himself up on the palms of his hands and that feeling is gone.
He's big, oh yes - the pain is back, and it's much deeper than when Eddie first entered her. She has to bite her lip again and think of the birds until the burning is gone. But it does go, and she is able to reach up and touch his lips with one finger, and he moans.

The actor who plays this kid is really weird, man.

'Oh Ben, oh my dear, yes,' she whispers, feeling the sweat stand out on her face, feeling their connection, something firmly in place, something like eternity, the number 8 rocked over on its side. 'I love you so much, dear.'
And she feels the thing begin to happen - something of which the girls who whisper and giggle about sex in the girls' room have no idea, at least as far as she knows; they only marvel at how gooshy sex must be, and now she realizes that for many of them sex must be some unrealized undefined monster; they refer to the act as It. Would you do It, do your sister and her boyfriend do It, do your mom and dad still do It, and how they never intend to do It; oh yes, you would think that the whole girls' side of the fifth-grade class was made up of spinsters-to-be, and it is obvious to Beverly that none of them can suspect this . . . this conclusion, and she is only kept from screaming by her knowledge that the others will hear and think her badly hurt. She puts the side of her hand in her mouth and bites down hard. She understands the screamy laughter of Greta Bowie and Sally Mueller and all the others better now: hadn't they, the seven of them, spent most of this, the longest, scariest summer of their lives, laughing like loons? You laugh because what's fearful and unknown is also what's funny, you laugh the way a small child will sometimes laugh and cry at the same time when a capering circus clown approaches, knowing it is supposed to be funny . . . but it is also unknown, full of the unknown's eternal power.

>Finn Wolfhard will portray Richie Tozier
Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated.

I want to run Froggo's belly

I want to pinch his cheeks, ruffle his hair and give him some valuable life advice
>tfw you will never
Feels bad

Did you faggots see what Froggo did to the last porcine pedophile that tried to rape him?
youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4
@2:31
Yes, the cop was obviously about to rape him.
But why did they throw stones at that other kid?

non-shit character interaction/development

I get that it's basically a pulpy stephen king novel in style, but I didn't give a shit about most characters the whole way through

Less Reddit and SJW crap

This.

Make the series more like Twilight zone. I don't want to keep following the same group of people.