Why don't blacks and Latinos team up against whites?

Why don't blacks and Latinos team up against whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qexpgXZsQK8
youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/how-black-voters-could-help-trump-win.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause spooks are too unreliable and lazy and steal

because they hate each other

Team up against whites? What did whites do exactly?

Because most of us Latinos hate niggers... Latino niggers act the same way as USA niggers..

Create civilization

into the fucking ground

No body, not even other blacks like blacks. Without white liberals, nigs are finished in this country. And I say good riddance, I'd rather have mexican neighbor than a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=qexpgXZsQK8

And who'd pay for their welfare?

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w
spics hate nigs even more

I don't hate whites or like blacks but it feels pretty comfy to know we'll be the majority one day familia.

Because "latinos" don't even align with each other, and in the US, Mexican-Americans hate niggers more than whites.

At least whites are human.

DELETE THIS!

Why don't spiders and centipedes stop fighting each other and team up against wolves?

Because they fill a different niche.

It'd never happen. Most Hispanics hate blacks more than the KKK & Stormfront do.

My father in law literally wants to round up all the blacks in LA and have them shot. I watched my mother in law call niggers out in Vegas about being rude pieces of shit

This.
Niggers have zero trade, the ones who do are a rarity, if not legendary. They aren't even disciplined enough for simple physical labour. If whites are gone, it will be followed by mass starvation, lack of medicine, rampant disease and virus spreading, buildings falling into disrepair, etc..

Simply put, the environment will look like as if no advanced civilization has ever inhabited the area.

Nobody fully aligns with eachother just because of race you dunce

Mexicans see themselves as white.

> 9000 ms paint to reveal the truth

nfw no ben garison stamp

Because hispanics loathe blacks with a fiery passion.

You think white people are racist? Go talk to an old Cuban man.

>he actually thinks this
KEK

how will they support themselves after the white people have been destroyed

their brains aren't capable of managing large scale operations.
Why do you think every country run by a black person is failing?

We hate niggers.

They occupy the same place in food chain.

I'd rather have Mexicans than niggers, Mexicans can see themselves as white in my book.

*ruin

>mexicans and negros running the country
>everybody dies
>the end

>being so primitive that you believe a violent coup somehow magically makes you capable of running a complex western style government

niggers are so stupid

Latinos are only nice to you whites because they don't want to be beheaded on the day of the rope along with the negro. Their plan is to keep breeding and invading into this country until they outnumber you and then you'll be the ones who are fucked.

Beacause we hate niggers as much if not more than white people. especially older generations

they are literal opposites

one just wants work
the other wants gibs

one are primarily comprised of good catholics
the other 'good christians'

one has to force their way into America
the other was forced into america and wont stop crying about it

if i was mexican, id probably hate african americans more for legitimate cultural reasons not just 'i wite u black i better'

Doesn't mexico have a really small population of blacks? I think its because there wasn't as many blacks brought into mexico for the slave trade.

Because mexis desperately want to be white.

Latinos and blacks hate each other even in the rican community where the lighter ones hate the darker ones.

Blacks are pushing the brotherly love myth that only happens with new york ricans because the whites pushed us into harlem plus raggae.

Every time you hear the name Trump your ass gets a little tighter until your ass chokes you to death. You beavers have fucked up a free ride and pissed off whitey to the point where your money will be cut off day one. Well grab you at the post office, school, airports, hospitals, etc, etc. We grab you at our leisure. America minus 20 million Mexicans would be Disneyland. And you Muslims. Just fucking leave now while the leaving is good. You deserve no sympathy.

Mexicans killed their slaves when they "freed" them

They arent smart enough, and even if they did they would lose.

>Why don't blacks and Latinos team up against whites?

I can tell you why.

1: Some stupid argument breaks out in a middle school, same old shit as rams butting heads together.

2: One Mexican kid gets jumped by 5+ black kids, and sent to the hospital. Police don't do shit, school don't do shit; it's basically up to the family to do anything at all.

3: Two black kids get their throats cut out in a Denny's parking lot. People care even less about this because nobody talks to the police and the media nerds these days are afraid to leave their swivel chairs let alone enter the ghetto.

4: Some unrelated random black kid kills some random Mexican kid as "revenge," because blacks cannot into family.

5: Mexican kid's entire extended family, living in the same house, becomes infuriated.

6: Mexican street militias form, and start quietly shoving blacks out of the entire county. They try to avoid pissing off whitey because that's like touching the metal parts in the game of Operation.

7: East Asians help out the Mexicans in subtle ways, as an investment for a future with fewer blacks in it.

Everybody fucking hates blacks. If I had to pick which group hates blacks the least, I would probably say whites. But that's just because most modern whites are as confused as it gets.

Because demographics show that mexicans don't need niggers to eclipse whites by population.

Once whites fall in number they will get the exact same treatment. I look forward to it.

First of all, because Latinos hate blacks. Second of all, because despite all the endless whining (e.g. BLM), neither group actually has any compelling reason to "team up" against whites.

They can steal the whole country*

I'm not a beaver familia.
Drumpf is a meme and Hillary is guaranteed the election, but it's funny to see your cuckposts.
There's 40+ million of us here, you'll never get rid of us.

"Why don't chimpanzees and gorillas team up against humans?" That just makes no sense.

Gotta go with the consensus here, latinos hate blacks.

> be clubbing one night with mexicanbro and his qt3.14 latina wife
> mexicanbro goes to bar to get more drinks
> black dude creeps up and starts running game on his wife
>"im like a college baller n sheeit, they be lookin at me in the NBA"
> latina girl just sips her drink and goes "eewww, youre black!"
> hfw

>hillary is guaranteed the election
>doesn't know how the tick-tock cycle of murrica's two-party system works

>Drumpf
What a cuck

Muh tick rock

Listen kid, nobody likes Trump.
Whites are a smaller voter base than ever before.
Blacks and Hispanics will vote Democrat.
Over a third of whites will vote Democrat.
Trump can't even unify his party when everybody is lining up behind Hillary.
Trump will not attract the majority of Sanders shpporters.
Trump will lose votes to Johnson

I'm ready for the MASSIVE Keks that will be had this November

Seeing Trumplets memeposting will only make the pleasure of seeing him lose greater

They breed like rats and cause way too much crime. Blacks are bad, but their population isn't going up and they aren't smart enough to cause any real problems. Mexicans are a more present problem.

>responding to quads like a serf

Your asshole is destroyed.

>"muh quads"

Please return to where you belong

Because spics hate niggers.

Screen capture this.

We are the chosen people of YHWH.

t. Nehiyaw patriot

It's a bummer even the negro is smartening up enough to turn on you. 26% of blacks polled Trump, that's higher than any other republican candidate in years. Prepare your bricks Pedro, you've got a wall to build.

>no source
Sure thing Cletus

Cause blacks hate Latinos and vice versa. When spics are called whitey and shit by niggers they further the hate. Every race would team up with almost any other race against blacks if it came to drawing lines in the sand.

We want to make america great again

All their money comes from whites

Other way around familia. Trump's success is solely due to white america's fear and paranoia, and when he inevitably loses the last spark of hope for white america will be snuffed out.

>Cletus
Get out Brock

Because I am of Spanish decent and I get along better with whites then with Mexicans.

Because they're competing for the same shitty jobs, and probably hate each other. I doubt that the spics who moved to the US for a better life wanted to hang around niggers.

Because spics hate niggers more than white people do.

I live in Los Angeles, and all the blacks hate Mexicans because they moved into "black" neighborhoods and took them over, forcing blacks to move. It's the same shit niggers did to Whites and they don't like it.

Kek what a load of shit

Not to mention, saw a poll yesterday showing 60% of Latinos are backing Trump vs. 40% for Hilcunt. The wall is coming, I fucking love it.

The age old saying, "Mexicans are Republicans, they just don't know it."

This thread:

>beaners hate niggers therefore they're bro-tier

nigras come in all colors
most just happen to be black
strange

When are you going to stop making this thread?

Everyone who replied to this masterb8er is literally retarded. Saged.

>falling for the natural conservative meme

Nigga they consistently vote for more gibs.

>"Mexicans are Jewish cock suckers"
No

> why don't black and Latinos team up

Because that would involve planning, strategics and using your frontal lobe.

Mexican-Americans that have been here for generations are Republicans, the ones that just got here illegally and their anchor baby kids are Democrats.

>All Hispanics are Mexican

A lot of latinos have jobs so niggers rob them too

HENCE WHY THEY DONT KNOW THEYRE REPUBLICAN. Fuck dude, is comprehension not taught in your state?

wrong. then white nationalist will be running against reps and dems alike in every state. some wont even say they are white nationalist and in both parties

so 1 state has a dem in a specific house of representatives seat. he is running against 2 white nationalist and a rep

probably round about 100 seats in the house and 5 in congress will be enough to fuck shit up since they can leak every instance of shady shit neither side wants the general public to know about and then get more white nationlist in the legislative branch

theres this thing called a veto proof majority pedro

>Hitler double dubs
KEK HAS SPOKEN

Yeah, that's why we're the ones shitting up your sites with troll posts... because we're the paranoid ones.

"Hispanics" (should be called mestizos) are by far the worst spawn of the European empires. They've achieved nothing and if they ever become the majority, the US will be a giant crime ridden wasteland like Mexico. Honestly hope Trump annexes Mexico for lebensraum.

Because both are stupid and latinos hate niggers far more than they hate us

>t. Achmed Al-Britanni

They can run the whole country into the ground, like some fucking Brazil only more shitty

we are trying to run a GOOD country here

Mestizos really are such a mediocre race. America will be finished when they're the majority.

Their "natural conservatism" and "family values" include irresponsible breeding, welfare abuse, superstition, and spousal rape.

Here's a source beanerman, and it's from a super libcuck fag writing on a super libcuck site.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/how-black-voters-could-help-trump-win.html

yeah :)

It would basically turn into the United States of Zimbabwe.

Because someone will shoot Cyprus.

Did you even read it nigger?
It basically dismantled Trump's baseless claims about how much of the black vote he's polling, it's not anywhere near that much.

Trumplets confirmed for being stupid inbred pink niggers

Because they hate niggers more than white people, never going to happen.

But they secretly want to be white, even spainards want to be pure white.

Why don't Whites team up against jews? Because everyone only cares about themselves.

>Why don't blacks and Latinos team up against whites?
Maybe they should, degenerate the U.S into Brazil 2.0, so the rest of the world can finally be free from U.S imperialism which is slowly leading to white genocide.

Only issue would be how to secure nuclear weapons, I think the best idea would be a U.N mandated Russian/Chinese takeover of all nuclear armaments of the former U.S.

Deberías venir, donde estoy hay un montón de qt gueras.

They do, it's called liberalism. Luckily they're usually too lazy to vote.

Keep dreaming Juan your grandchildren will be half white we will integrate the best of you and send the others back to their shit hole

>serf quad faggot

please return where u belong
>>>/fagbook/

bantz aside

what part of trump being hated by so many 'establishment' groups and entities DOES NOT get u excited ?
do you really think shillary is a good thing for murrica ?
do you not think its time to make america great again ?

>Trump can't even unify his party when everybody is lining up behind Hillary
only reason trump is running as a 'republican' is to even qualify for the race
of course they haet his guts and wont get behind him : he is about to crash the whole rotten system

>everybody is lining up behind Hillary
doubt
insight please if you can enlighten me
my best guess is you mean most of the 'sheeple' will vote for her and its a done deal AMIRITE ?!?!

>Why don't blacks and Latinos team up
hmm lets look at contries run by blacks and latinos...