HELP! Im trapped in a dcfs office, they are trying to send me to a group home far away

HELP! Im trapped in a dcfs office, they are trying to send me to a group home far away.
The doors require a key to open. My plan is to wait until they let me outside to load me into the car and then to book it.
Idk I need advice on how to escape/b/, it's urgent.
Im alone in a conference room but in unsure of hpw much time I have, my friend lives 20 minutes away on foot but im a slow runner.
Help me Sup Forums. I havent even done anything wrong but id rather cut my dick off then go 40 miles away.

Shameless self-bump

When you run for it, don't try to make it all the way to friends house, look for yards to cut through, hopefully you can hop fences. Find a McDonalds or something, roll up casual and be prepared to hang out there for a while. Then head to your friends that evening

Mcdonalds is way to far away. There arent any places around here closer than my friends

Im just worried about them catching me before i get far.

Are you sure escaping would be best for you though?

Id just book it as soon as you get the chance i mean fuck it either get sent away or try to get away. Id do the latter

>id rather cut my dick off then go 40 miles away.
See this is why spelling is important.
You just said you would rather cut your dick AND THEN go 40 miles away.

What did you do?

Yes. This is dcfs were talking about, half of them are fucking snakes I swear.
Im facing being sold of to anyone willing in our state. I can't do that, my life is here.

RUN OP RUN
NEVER LOOK BEHIND
USE BRAIN
PROFIT

Underage faggot. Mods.

Underage ban hammer in 3...

Hit my abusive mom while she was attacking me.

Granted this isn't a half decent bait thread..the earlier user was right IMO, run until you can find some sort of public place to blend in for a bit and then travel to your friend's..or take the time you're spending posting here and contact said friend to have a car or something ready for you nearby

>my life is here.
Obviously if they are involved there's something wrong in your life and that is there. Move and experience.
Also underaged b&

Sorry for shit handwriting

so what will happen if you don't escape?
and what will happen if you do escape?

No. I was living with a friend under dcfs supervision but they took me out of there because I forgot to take my bullshit meds.

you might get into trouble for fencehopping or trespassing private property, I'd run an weave through streets and alleys

Run away, your life there is over, never return. Don't contact your friend at least for a couple of days. They"ll be looking for you.

when you run, go in the opposite direction of your friend's house. hide somewhere convenient and sneak back toward your friend's house after you are out of their sight

If I don't then im most likely gonna live in some grouphome in chiraq. This specific group home is where my friend was beaten and raped for 3 years.

They're gonna know who your friend is. And they will show up at his house.

I don't really have any advice OP but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do and wherever you decide to run, fuck group homes.

Never stop running. Don't try to hide. This is how 99% of people get caught is by trying to hide.

just bail and live on the streets op, good luck

is it an option to try and bail out after you have been brought to that grouphome so you can easily sneak away and get friends of yours to pick you up or go with public transportation?

Get an Uber or a Taxi to wait for you. Hop in whenever you have the chance and get to a friend's place (Get your friend to pay for the course if you don't have any cash and pay him back later)

Good luck OP

Its to far away

I guess im going to have to dip as soon as they let me out the door. Im scared Sup Forums.
Im not going to a damn grouphome. They made the desicion to send me metropolis but I have other plans

Take all the toilet paper from the bathroom and stuff it in clothes as a decoy while you make your escape

Fake a medical emergency on your way out.

Once they bring you to the Hospital (probably by EMS) you're going to want to take advantage of the confusion and book it.

Godspeed OP

you got something like a steam account you can acces or a discord?

What medical emergency can I fake?

No

asthma attack

kek

Autism

Tell em you have profuse itchea of the scrotal epidermis...they'll understand.

Run for it OP. Use your instincts and run, go for crowded areas or in the woods where you can hide for a bit. Once you're gone, change clothes and haircut. Do not contact your friend for 5 days.

how long will you have to stay in that group home till you can get out?

Are you being held against your will?

Idk

Start complaining of difficulty breathing ASAP. Maybe some stomach pain. Double over in your chair and take short rapid breaths. When you get outside drop to the ground and pretend to be unconscious. If for whatever reason you need to get up before you are being taken to the hospital say your head hurts really bad and you still have some issues breathing.

DON'T FAKE THE HEADACHE BEFORE THE FALL. Head truama, difficulty breathing, and chest pains are urgent. Meaning anyone with common sense will take you to the hospital.

Run a bit to loose them, then take some kind of public transport

What did you do to deserve this?

Also the bathroom trick is always a winner. If you've been in there a while bang on the door and say you really need to use the bathroom. Then book it. At the very least you can gain a little advantage about what the facility looks like before your try when they load you into the car.

But I'm scared that it won't work. What if I catch something while I'm convulsing on the floor?

Just accept it OP, you're doomed.
Even if you manage to run for it, they got your details, they'll go after you.
There is no escape.

Nah, if they think he's trying to run away from a state department the first thing they're gonna do is check local busstops/transports. Especially if he doesn't have a car.

I'll tell you

>fall and wriggle on floor screaming WUBWUBWUBWUWBWUBWUBWUB and salivating
>play dead
>they phone EMS
>fucking get up and dash

What if I steal a car, tho? I've played a lot of GTA and titanfall 2 I know I can drive.

Are you on the first floor and is there a window?

Listen fag

you could start acting normal and simply try to smoothly get out of there asking information, but you dont have the figure nor the balls.

Live with the fact that you have to see this thru, then move away at the next possible opportunity, while you're moving or before getting sent away.

Or move when you already reached the place you have to reach.

Dont do this op.
The best option is to run and not look back, run over yards and fences, try to get into a McDonalds or some crowded areas.
If you find a subway, get into it and drop on the first stop. Then you can chill for a bit.

Not op. Stop trolling

What if they do cpr?

Don't try to fake a seizure lmfao

Can't be any worse than what you're gonna catch in the group home when your jailbait ass is rped/.

Well...
You could cut off your dick

They won't do CPR if you're breathing and have a pulse.

You could try to go into edgy mode.
Say that you have a knife(or aquire one) and pretend you're going to kill yourself and scream "if you let me out, i wont do it"

listen you nigger, ask to go to the toilet, look if there will be a window. If it goes down to it brake the mirror and slit your wrists with the broken glass, you will bleed but if they call the ambulance in time you wont die. when they staple your wrists together to stop the bleeding ( They cant use stitches to many nervers ) you can book it.

Grab the fire extinguisher and clonk the first guy over the head with it when he opens the door, then activate the nozzle and spray your way out of the room before abandoning the extinguisher and booking it.

The fuck is DCF?

dude if you pray god will get you out trust me.

Don't you mean "how do I google search?"

Oh, ok. So then I should fake having a pulse then?

All of this is retarded. Don't get help from the autismos on here they have no advice other then what they've learned from TV and video games. Honestly get sent away and make the most of it I.E become somebody. Further your education and get involved with the community by doing favors for others and in time your connections will pay off. If you get abused then use your connections to get help. Escaping is a temporary save from the inevitable. They'll search for you and you'll miss a basic education unless you get a new identity which is actually hard to pull off. Do things the right way and make the most of life, op.

It means Detention Center for Faggots.

>trapped
It doesn't work like that you do the crime and you do the time, i hope you lose it all while we laugh at the thought

Thank you my knight and shining armor

Say youre gay and want to have hot sex with them. Drop your pants, smile like a man about to rape somebody and go towards them while fapping. They most likely will run and youre good to go.

Obi-wan is Jesus?

"I was given a good card in life so I'm gonna come on here and act like life is all fucking jolly and rainboes"

let's be real we all know you probably aren't coming out of there without being stopped, just wait till your at the grouphome and proceed from there to make an escape.

simple but efficient kek

What's going on now OP? Are you still alone in the conference room?

Killing is the most efficient way to solve a problem

Yup. The lady told me that either going to metropolis or mt vernon. My plan is to wait until they try to load me into the car and book it as fast as I can into the wooded area

Suicide. It's the only way out.

I wish you luck, user. If you cannot take yourself out then take them out.

So you're a squatter?

"Sperg alone in the woods - the movie"
Kek, canĀ“t think about anything that could go wrong

>knight and shining armor

the phrase is "knight in shining armor"
fucking retard

underage b/tard.

MODS MODS MODS

ban this fuck face

so when are you gonna get send there?
how long of a time do you have to plan your next steps?

Probably another hour or two. But it might be until later tonight.

jump out the window

I cant open them

brek them

throw a chair through it

jam the door first so they cant get into the room in case it takes a couple tries

So you are in Southern Illinois. Ok here's the deal. Go to the Shawnee Forest. No cell signal there for the most part so no GPS worries. Plenty of cabins there to steal shit out of, or even live in for a day or two at a time. SE corner of forest is the best. Not many people around.

Can you climb up into the ceiling?

Reinforced widows with the knobs taken off.

run when they try to take you into the car and hitchhike

Im about 20 miles from the edge of shawnee.

i really like this idea too.

listen OP. if they grab you, dont keep standing, just go completely limp. it will be harder to hold your entire body weight up. then go for the balls or eyes and run. control your breathing so you dont hyperventalate.

Thats my plan but theres this huge ass dude in here. Hes like the fucking hulk and im a slow runner at 6'2 180

go for the ankles if hes a big boy... and the knees

>Can you climb up into the ceiling?
No its solid