Your on holiday in Paris with your best friends

>Your on holiday in Paris with your best friends
>Riding bikes through the city all day, stopping at bars doing cheesy tourist shit
>having the time of your life
>meet a group of girls in a bar, including her >they decide to sit with your group
>she comes and sits on your lap
>"you dont mind do you, theres no free seats"
>you dont at all
>having fun for hours getting drunk with friends and girls
>at one point you glance at her casually and realise shes looking right in your eyes and smiling
>she kisses you tenderly
>you wake up, at home in your bedroom alone, where you spend 23hrs a day playing videogames. She didnt exist, they didnt exist. You havent spoken to the people you were in Paris with for more than 10 years.
>You get up to go make breakfast in your small depressing kitchen and get on with existing for another long lonely day.

Feels Thread.

That sounds great.
I despise dealing with people and video games are fucking topnotch.
I'm sorry you feel terrible, though.

>you wake up, at home in your bedroom alone, where you spend 23hrs a day playing videogames

I wish.

My wife and kids are moving to a city 5 hours away while I stay in a town I hate working I job I hate even more with no end in sight because I cannot find a job down there.

You really don't get your audience do you OP.

me too man.

remember raymond? he got that slut victoria

well, not only playing videogames. I work from home too, but that was just for emphasis. Im still extremely lonely and i think my virginity has grown back in the 6 years since my ex left.

Lost the love of my life 2 weeks ago. seriously thinking about ending it all .

>Im still extremely lonely

Fantasizing and romanticizing other people's lives and places isn't going to help you OP.

Paris is a shit hole apart from probably one square mile. Loads of niggers and gypsies.

this

im gay

anons ily

I know the feel bro. Staying home all day will ruin anyones mind. Been there done that, make a goal to get out every day. Even if you just walk around the block. You'll feel better

Fuck mate...

just.... fuck....

>be me, 21, KHVirgin, living in a shitty eurocountry
>town festival, get introduced to a weird 20yo girl
>crack a joke
>girl smiles and takes me by hand and drags me forward
>stunned.jpg
>after some 50 meters walking she leaves my hand while still talking as if nothing was happened
>me still in awe because that's an absolute first
>asks me if I'm dating anyone
>n-no.mp3
>she's a slim 5/10 NEET leeching off poor parents
>we exchange our phonenumbers while some Mr. Jealousy is watching us trying to destroy us with his flamethrower eyes

few weeks later
>every time I pay for her dinner, she kisses me
>she never allowed more than some making out
>the only time I joked about making her pay her share, she got alarmingly rabid
>tab was always on me

one year later
>be me, 22, virgin
>wasted my first kiss to that random ugly skank
>wasted literally hundreds of euros on dinners with her
>after leeching off my money for an entire year, she asked a rich Chad out and had sex with him soon after dinner
>tab was on Chad but he told her his startup was out of money to pay for the office rent
>she lent him 250 euros (AFAIK her lifetime savings) right on the spot after having sex

few weeks later
>they had sex many times until she told him "no more jibbojabbo until you give back those 250 euros"
>Chad literally disappears in the wild, startup never existed, contacts were throwaway
>she's depressed
>reaches me out asking for a dinner
>even if cucked by my oneitis, I pay for her dinner expecting more than a kiss
>she tells me she's not ready and walks away after kissing me

few days later
>she dates a sick dude
>dude pays for her dinner, then they have sex
>next date dude tells her she'll have to pay because he only makes 150 euros/week
>surprisingly she's ok with it
>after three dates, she doesn't want to pay anymore for his dinner and then get fucked
>texts me she dumped him
>asks when we could talk (i.e.: paid dinner)
>told her I'm dating another girl

tfw virgin, no gf, yet cucked

agree. i was there ten years ago for around three months and it was filled with darkies even back then. i'm also asian and i literally got paris syndrome for a little while. look it up

Isn't that the dream though?
Doesn't everyone want to end their life on their own terms?
How is this feel? This is a motivational image.

> spend 23hrs a day playing videogames
You only sleep 1hr per day?

>been hitting on this girl
>cute
>smart
>sexy
>probably out of my league
>became ''''''''''''friends'''''''''''''
>end of course trip
>they are playing truth or dare
>''would you be in a relashonship with user''
>''no''
>fat friend gets her
>start acting autisticly beyond my friends as i start to think that everyone hates me
>think that i will always be alone in my life and i will never get a gf
>i'm not a neet

still hurts to this day

sometimes i still want to kill myself

>virginity has grown back
fucking lol'd

>be me, 14, in HS, 1982 (yes, I'll turn 50 in 6 months)
>schoolmates talking big about the best body part of females in classrom
>being a bit retarded, I answered "Carmelina's feet"
>a long couple of seconds of silence
>then everyone laughs at this fucking weirdness noone ever heard before

now I'm on Sup Forums and foot fetish has become mainsteam to the point it's the most boring shit

mfw

wrong board, faggot
go to

>2 weeks of university left
>been here for 5 years, probably depressed for the last 2 and a half
>tired of being in school for the last 17 years
>too tired/unmotivated to do my remaining schoolwork
>just sitting here wasting my life on Sup Forums and procrastinating with empty hours
at least the end is close
I just want to be done with school

Fuck man...well at least this made me feel a littttle better.

When i was happy, my gf made me think that life was too short. i was so happy i didn't think 1 life time was enough for loving her.
Now she's gone and all i wanna do is end my fucking life.
Ending life on your own terms isn't always as good as it sounds.

Better then dying slowly or getting mugged by a knife wielding maniac.
With enough life experience you learn that you can't control anything in life, the only thing you can hope for is that you can die on your own terms.
Go out in a blaze of glory or with an exit mask, whatever it's still something you had control over. Getting hit by lightning would just be the final kick in the balls and that is the only thing you should be afraid of.

you focus way too much in who pays for what, it's weird.

also you're a retard for ever paying for a girl, it's 2017 if she can't pay her half she shouldn't be going out.

Thinking you can control death by changing when it happens is just an illusion.
You really win at life not when you wanna die, but when you believe you lived life the the fullest and when you look back you think to yourself that you wouldn't change a thing.
Which is one of the rarest things ever, really.
dying is easy. you don't even need balls for that. but living? living the life you can look back at and smile? that shit takes guts.

user, you need some tiny reason to live. A hobby. Doing stuff you like besides staying indoors. We are all gonna die nigger, make sure you live before you die or kill yourself. That's my approach on life. I already know one day I'll snap, but I want to at least do something with my life before I get rekt.

Sadness sometimes can be good. Suffering makes you stronger. Etc, etc. You can be who you want to be but can never be who you once were. As humans we constantly change and once you are able to ride the wave of change, sorrow and happiness don't need to even be recognized. You can just live. I believe that is true enlightenment. No grandeur or mysticism, just content, meaningful living. This has to be sought out for and chased. If not, nothing will ever get done and you will stay stuck in your emotions/past failures/heartbreak/etc. The world is FUCKING HUGE. Seriously, if you don't believe me then see for yourself. If you've been to Paris you should know that :) The world is so chocked full of people that I believe there is always room for friends or lovers to be made. Trust me on this men. I know the sorrows and pain a lot of you might feel. Beyond the shitposting trolls of this site, there are regular people just living. Nothing wrong with that. But I assume by posting in this thread, there are bummed out people here that could use some kind words. I know I've been here before looking for some. Shit, I'm on here now bc I miss a girl that lives far away and I was jerking it to blondes thinking of her. But I feel okay now because I see that I'm not alone and that maybe I can reach one or two of y'all. You can do it. You are human. Humans have the potential to defy all odds. Fuck meaning. Fuck destiny. Do what you want even if you have to break your back to get there. There are millions around the world right beside you breaking their backs without a peace of mind. Be the one who works tirelessly without gripe or worry because he/she knows there is an army of unfortunate souls doing the same. Be the one who works toward a society where backs don't have to be broken.

been there, Kinda there now. Public college can be pretty easy and lead you to a good degree. You can do it.

Seconded

>has your privacy and a place to yourself
>food
>able to walk by yourself

>focus way too much in who pays for what

it's unironically one of the best tests.

if you let a girl think she can leech off you, you're doomed, because you just activated her whore-switch (if it wasn't already on).

when not a committed long-term relationship, there's no reason (except fedoratipping) to pay for her shit.

man, that's sad.

me

Thats why I rented another place to work from. Was working for a few years from home while being alone. It started to mess with my head. Then I rented some dirty room in old warehouse to work from, and when i was going there by public transport, i was smiling like a lunatic. Best decision in a long time. Being alone and working from home is a hell for lot of people.

>date girl
>first date ever
>goes great
>wants to see me again
>she's very anxious and has low self esteem, always keeps saying I'm cooler than her and how intimidated she is by my 'life style'
>the most extreme thing I do is take a bus to see my friends once every couple of months because otherwise lonely at home
>I try to convince her she is 'good enough' for me
>she flakes about before another date
>gets cold feet about relationships
>we break up because she can't give me what I want
>I want her to stay, she flakes out and leaves
>delete all contact, try to forget about her
I feel like shit knowing she won't be in my life, she was everything I wanted in a girl, I won't do any better than her

this hits too close to home...

When they need help its ok, but when you feel like shit all of a sudden you're no fun anymore and nobody wants to hang out with a downer

lol a girl who didn't like you is the best you can do? you retard, get your head out of the sand

why i posted it my friendo
i know the feels

she did like me, thats the thing, she just couldn't commit to a relationship and felt like because of that she can't be in my life anymore so she left.
I know what it sounds like but you don't know her and you don't know me, I've no way to explain it to you

Yeah I work from home too and I neglect my work a lot because it's just so mentally exhausting.

puss just join the army and get ranger then go on adventures. or do what im doing intel and just be a desk jockey or some shit.

Don't give up on her.
Be with her without a relationship.
If she falls in love with you, you won't need labels anyway.
Give it a shot, don't be a quitter.
If we don't fight for what we want in life, how will we get it?

good point brother. I've been depressed for years, barely function. No friends, no girlfriend, no life. Every time I go out I can almost feel people can sense it if I open up so I keep to myself and don't talk to many people...

Same man I haven't opened up since my early teens, I have a GF and even that's a toxic circle of repeating power struggles with her trying to use me as a self esteem boost

I didn't want to give up on her, I did all I could to convince her she's great, we really clicked and she really enjoyed spending time with me and wanted to see me again.
But over time she started to realize that a relationship is a commitment and its too much for her to handle, she lives a fairly basic life style an being with me would just be too much, being with anyone for that matter.
She lived a bit away so I can't just go to her and talk to her, we texted mostly and I think she didn't want to be awkward so she left and cut off all contact with me, I tried messaging her but I realized there's no point convincing her, like I said man, I tried, I didn't want to give up on her, but I had to let her go, I don't want to force myself on her, I prefer we parted ways while she still liked me and didn't get annoyed by me.

Thats why it hurts so bad, because its for the best, I can't hold on to her forever and letting go is possible I feel, possible but I feel extremely lonely, even tho its been a month now.

Don't loose her...you'll regret it man.

why would you think a dream is real are you some kind of a dumb fuck

also if it bothers you so much why don't you do something about it rather then bitch about it on Sup Forums you low life scum

lmao that's pretty pathetic dude, you should probably just kill yourself.

I think I might regret it in the long run, but right now it feels like the right thing to do, like I mentioned in It's kind of hard to explain why I think that, it took me a month of thinking over it to figure it out, but I checked all the pros and cons of the situation and I know that for now there is nothing we could've done differently, nothing we could've done better. She just wasn't capable of having a relationship now, it would be too much for her to handle and she's very anxious about basic things in life so I didn't want to cause her more anxiety. Maybe when she's ready she'll find a way to get in touch, I won't wait for that day, could never come for all I know, I have to move on but at least I'm happy that we parted on good terms and I feel like if I pushed myself too hard on her she'd reject me and then we'd split up on bad terms which would only hurt more and make me hate myself more.

I'm not good with words, but I have to let this out... I'm 22, never had a serious relationship, only kissed 2 girls in my life and because of pranks... I feel I'll end up alone... I... I really want a relationship, a serios one... Not sex, I can get that from a whore... I want someone to love, to spend my time with... I've been kinda depressed these days when I think about this...

I can't be real with anyone and it's been killing me for years ever since I came to full realization. I try over and over giving everyone a chance and they always try to take advantage, it's not even a good attempt and it's obvious which just makes it worse because I see right through everyone's fakeness when they think they're being witty and cool to show off to the other normie faggots. The general public is so insanely insecure that they see human relations as some kind of game that has to be won and they see me as a threat to that because I'm smarter I guess?(not in any useful or meaningful way I'm just wittier and more adapted) the only way I can even bring myself to open up now is if I'm on some euphoric drug and I always end up regretting everything I say because the result is the same every. Fucking. Time. Even the scabby meth whores that hang around my dealers try to look down on me before I can do it to them. I'm sick of everyone's fucking insecurity making everything into a game where it's a constant fight to be at the top because they can't come to terms with their own flaws or worthlessness.

yeah, I don't really get it. good luck anyway, you'll find someone else even if you cant make up with her

You just dont understand how to play the game. Learn to social

I'm not good with words, but I have to let this out... I'm 22, never had a serious relationship, only kissed 2 girls in my life and because of pranks... I feel I'll end up alone... I... I really want a relationship, a serios one... Not sex, I can get that from a whore... I want someone to love, to spend my time with... I've been kinda depressed these days when I think about this...

I am kinda shy, and I've been rejected so many times now I don't even try talking to girls anymore... All my classmates are in relationships, I'm the only single one... That makes me feel worse... Watching everyone being happy, but I'm still alone... Last Thursday I was in my University and my "friends" sat all together in another table, I was more lonely than any other day...

Nigger I understand the game more than most people the problem is that I don't fuck with it, it's nothing more than an autistic way for people to shield their egos

Props to you user.

>too lazy to do school work
>can't wait until I don't have this amazing excuse not to work
wow dude

>The general public see me as a threat
>I'm just wittier and more adapted
Yep, you have the autism my dude.
*cuts finger on fedora edge*

I've been working while I've been taking classes.
What I'm looking forward to is not having to take home dumb bullshit to do on my free time, while actually making good money doing a less labor intensive job

Guys, how do you get over someone you never even dated
When is this supposed to stop hurting

Hey, fair enough. Hope your degree leads to a good job.

Most current students need to enjoy their time studying, since they'll be waiting tables for the next decade.

Sigh. I knew there would be autists saying exactly that even though I went out of my way to explain that I'm not calling myself le intellectual atheist philosopher. I'm only smarter in the parameters set by this autistic game everyone's trying to win. Faggot

when you realize you haven't dated and there is nothing connecting you and the girl you're obsessed about.

Next time, either ask the girl out or don't think about her so much because she'll turn into an obsession.

>everyone is playing a game
>I'm better adapted and smarter at this game
>continue to lose game and feel maladapted
sure thing

Stop expecting too much from people then looking down on them when they don't meet your imaginary standard. You'll feel a lot better.

Here's hoping I don't end up doing that shit
I'll be getting a degree in STEM so my chances should be good, but you never know

Yeah dude, you should be alright. But get the fuck off Sup Forums. May as well get the best possible grades after years of work.

You took the everyone literally. You actually interpreted that as every single living being on this earth. Jesus Christ user I'm spoon feeding it to you, "everyone" is the general public who has nothing better to do with their time than boost their self esteem by making simple interactions a power struggle because everyone else is busy doing something productive and not playing fucking stupid games all the time, this isn't self glorification at all and I'm part of the general populace doing nothing productive. I'm just sick of all these faggots making themselves impossible to relate to

This pic is literally the history of my life, I was always the smart kid even when I was I toddler everyone was so appealed to speak with me. Fast forward I get into the uni at a dental school, was in the top five of my class but now I lack the motivation or the concentration to even studying. Last week I was talking to a girlfriend and she brings this up.
>user how in the world you have those low notes with all your intelligence (her exactly words)
>Tell her don't worry just a little bit distracted
>Mfw I'm distracted by the crippling fear of life and the thinking of all the people I let down on the daily basis

The worst dreams are this type of dreams
>Me sitting with a girl on the grass with no civilization to be seen
>She is just looking into my eyes
>I am weirdly keeping an eye contact with her ignoring my anxiety
>In this moment i am euphoric.jpg
>Feeling loved and full and warm a very good feeling I haven't felt from a long time ( not sure if i actually have felt it)
>Wait a second.gif
>realise that I am dreaming
>Everything goes black
>Wake up
>It's 2:00AM
>Felling cold and empty and alone as fuck

Elohel

i wonder if you are some 16 year old retard.

My smile has become a mask... I don't want to worry my family and friends... I break usually in my bedroom and I cry until I fall asleep ...

>my holiday in paris
>get shot

>35
>Fat, lonely virgin
>Play vidya and go on Omegle and show off my dick for people to laugh it
>Girl says it's cute
>We talk off Omegle
>She is from Hungary, 9/10, bipolar
>We get very close, she says she loves me
>Send her some money to send her to college
>Send her monthly for two years, begin to send her to medical school
>Do this for 5 years. Finally get up the courage to fly out to meet her.
>She is excited, and I am excited
>two days before I am set to fly, Get a message on Facebook from some guy claiming to be her bf
>Says she never went to school, spends the money in her and him going to clubs and buying everything they want
>Go to talk to her, when I tell her about it, she blocks me on everything
>the love of my life just drops me...
>maybe can never love again
>Sent her over 70k in five years.....

I generally have trouble keeping eye contact with people, especially women, but this one girl I dated made me feel so comfortable and I made her feel so comfortable we not only talked together for hours but we kept looking into each other's eyes and I didn't even notice.
Its when there's a mutual understanding and no anxiety because you both connect on that level, its an amazing feeling to find someone like that and it is possible, after all, I found it, she's gone now but she was in my life and I know that there's a chance for everyone here to find a person like that, here's why:
>be me
>be 22
>never kissed, dated, had sex
>bad with girls (1 on 1, in group its ok)
>acne scars
>shitty hair cut
>5/10 on a good day
>"personality" but I think I just gave up on life to the point where I only care when I get out of my comfort zone
>not the best looking guy around
>introverted, basically a hermit at this point
>dated a 7-8/10, like minded, introverted girl
I feel that if I could then everyone else can, I seriously thought I was a hopeless case but apparently not. Make those dreams a reality, but don't think about it, just do it, its what I realized is the key, thinking is good, but not about everything, some things require pure action, very little thinking to succeed, in fact, too much thinking might even stop you from taking action

Wtf? Walk around with a shirt too small and sweat pants without underwear. It's legal and you catch people staring and it's funny.

I once saw a cat that was meowing like whining and crying and licking her kitties that were killed by a fast car. She keeps poking them without them responding. She stayed poking them for 2 days. I tried to take the cat to my home to give her an anti depressant (stupid 16 years old me) but she refuse to come with me. That shit made me deeply depressed for months

Hope this is troll because not even in here nobody is that autistic

if that's true, it might be the saddest thing I've read on Sup Forums
I don't want to sound like an asshole but grow a fucking spine dude

she was probably just trying to be nice to you afer realising you are a fucing unexperienced virgin faggot.

jesus man, is that a real story? I feel so bad for you.
Next time spend that cash on some escorts, fuck it, you've lived for long enough, might as well actually enjoy it for once hmm?

Not so rarely I have dream where I fall in love with a girl she's always the same, she's perfect. She doesn't look like anyone I know and that is worrying me, in real life I've fell in love only once with a girl which killed herself. Every time I wake up from I dream with the girl I like I feel terrible because I love her but I understand she's just a product of my mind and will never be real.

>Window cracked open
>Bedroom is cold from the wind outside
>Pull my coverings up until they're just beneath my neck
>Slowly move my legs to make the coverings go between them and over my top-leg
>Turn my body towards the window
>Start cuddling with the coverings
>Start feeling snug
>Start gently dragging my hand across the coverings
>Move my head slightly down towards the top of the coverings
>Start lightly smelling the top
>Close my eyes, satisfied.
>Realize that I just did that
>Realize that i'm not actually with that cute Norwegian girl
>Realize that I'm not with anyone
>Open my eyes, kick the coverings off me
>Cold again

you paid 70 k for being happy. for 5 years. is that bad? l'm assuming money is not a problem for you anyway.