Is this herpes ?

Is this herpes ?

>come to Sup Forums for medical advice

Yes

Those are Hirsuties coronae glandis. Its not an STD and about 20-40% of all men have them in variying degrees. They are neihter dangerous or transmittable. They occur during puberty and only an asthetic concern.

If you wanna get them removed it´s done by laser therapy.

at the end of my rope my dude

You've been fapping too much.

.....until i saw that second one. Yeah dude thats herpes

Part of your foreskin is missing.

>problem solved

Stop masturbating

fuck eh i liked your first one alot more

no, is coc

the start of your rope should have been a doctor, use the the rest of it to hang yourself.

on it

Well you got both, those little pimple looking things under your glans are Hirsuties coronae glandis, which i described, but that shit on your shaft is herpes. Trust me dude, medical student here.
When was the last time you had sex ?

10 days ago, i got no itching no pain nothing but i found out the girl i slept with has herps but shes on meds hasent had any sores for 4 months or some shit

Then its herpes for sure. Herpes gets played up to be a big deal, but its really not. As long as you don´t have any negative symptoms you should be fine. If it starts iching i´d get that checked out and the doc will prob perscribe meds or a cream.

One way or the other, its nothing serious, but you´d prob give future sexual partners a heads up and use a rubber.

Hahaha fucking faggot

fuck, is it going to get any worse and start blistering ?

might be the first and last thing you do as a man.

It doesnt look like herpes to me, and i have herpes

god damn i hope not

what do you think about the 2nd pic

It actually doesn´t, most of the time. I´d go and see a doctor anyway, just so you are 100% sure. But there is no need to rush, i´d only get concerned if you´d were having itches or pain.
Again, you can be chill about this.

It's Ricky Gervais

oh true 3rd pic

That's a penis

No, that's a penis.

I'm a doctor

that's not herpes.

End of story.

>is this herpes?
>the girl I had unprotected sex with has herpes

Why aren't you at the clinic, retard?