discord.gg/jskM36E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good evening

evening
brewery guy?

yep.
How are you?

tired but happy
you have some upcoming interview this week, right? how's your mood?

>checked
Thats good.
It was last last week. Should hear back in a couple days. Mood's alright, stocked up on beer this weekend.

fuck, time flies
wish you luck with results

>stocked up on beer this weekend
shouldn't you brew your own?

Why is this general always so boring? Don't answer that, it was a hypothetical question. Because y'all are.

You need to get a life.

I might as well. I used to.

do you need a hug?

As if i'd ever sink so low as to beg for scraps of affection on a Chinese image board! I'm a proud guy who doesn't need no patronizing foreigners insinuating unsavory things about my mental state. Are you offering for real though?

>4 am
it's ok user

no it's not! I'm a horrible human being, and this website isn't helping any. I used to be a very friendly liberal, but the memes are turning me into a raging racist asshole. one moment i'm arguing for equality and progress the next I'm inciting hatred against muslims, calling people names and worse, I don't even know who I am anymore

I don't deserve hugs

>666
now you know
and btw it had the opposite effect on me
I was fairly conservative but the sheer Sup Forumstardness of Sup Forums made me liberal to fight it

What is the meaning of this place? Are we destined to leave? Is this purgatory?

il diavolo

'tis fate then. I'm the Morning Star. My future is set in stone. A slow descent to madness and evil.

>What is the meaning of this place?
You're seeking answers and reason when there is none. The universe came out of nothing and it will eventually vanish into nothing. Like your soul.

good night and good morning /v4/
youtu.be/ZVF5x-YzUBY

good morning lads

cheer up lad, it could be worse, you could be a sl*wvak

You mongoloid own-sister fucking piece of shit go hang yourself you pathethic virgin

>666
Youre a demon, snake.

stop right their Fantômas, you're done

yes good mornign

v4 was a mistake

whats for lunch

Maybe some morské potvori.

would eat if they were not so fucking expensive
>tfw landlocked shithole

how much do they cost in Spain? calamary and krevety

This can't be real

I dont know about you pepo but ive never been depressed about being landlocked.

I havent been paying much attention to how much they cost in stores but meals with them in restaurants were around 11-12 euros.

Why is the OP in French ? Is it a "OP is a faggot" joke ?

No, its because the fantomas films are beloved classic in our countries.

Not at all, it combines our love for Louis de Funes films and to congratulate our Slovak brothers on their car-plane.

v4 discord chatroom kids
everyone's invited
discord.gg/jskM36E

>discord.gg
When will this meme die?

"no"

czechoslovak no fun allowed alliance back and rolling again

>namefag circlejerk enabling spyware
>fun
Yeah, no, gonna pass on that.

Speaking of which, is that the reason why the threads lack certain "____anons" lately?

Because it is boring as fuck 2/3 years ago it was G

>Community properties

Whose idea was this stupid fucking bullshit?

Found a really good property in a nice location but I can't pay mortgage. Has to be all paid in once. What the fuck...

Damn really ? I had no idea. Louis de funés is absolutely based. You guys have impecable taste
Sounds like a dumb but completely awesome idea ahahaha.
It's like they don't want it to sell. How nice of a location are we speaking ? In the countryside and all ?

In the city centre lad, near everything, really nice interior, 3 bedroom

Silly backwards slavs

Ooh nice. French cities are very expensive so usually when you wanna buy a house you buy it outside of them.
But city center is so convenient, it's ridiculous. Currently renting in and it's good to only need a bike to do absolutely everything.

But yeah it's a shame you can't get a mortgage. Fucking banks.

how good/bad Macaron will be for you?

Worse than what we have now. He'll be France's Merkell. Pro EU (except the EU doesn't benefits us as much as it benefits Germany) and Pro immigration since he wants to "open a highway from Africa to Paris".
In reality if he does pass, he'll have a very complicated terms since he has a lot of opposition. I don't think he'll be that bad since there will be an interference from the National Assembly, but he sure as well won't put France on her feet.

>two Merkels in EU

sheeeeit they will push onto us even harder those quotas

BUt she can still win r..right?

She can, there's a chance. He isn't as unanimously liked as others, and makes for a very poor "regular choice". We'll have to convince people, that's all.
How's the EU like to you comparatively smaller countries ? We have the example of Poland in mind but the others V4 aren't talked much about.

>polish male

all the gibs end up in politicians pockets or on some idiotic projects
>luxury restrooms for thousand of euros in benches for hundred of euros in bumfuck nowhere
and it is flaunted in TV how thanks to EU we can live like people and not animals and shit like that is pushed onto people

>hurr Sup Forums is srs business don't bant your own country!!1

reminds me when some fucking retard accused a black guy of being racist because he called another black guy a monkey because he acted like an idiot

OP here
your elections inspired it
all the news about France reminded me the movies so I made French edition
>why not
could be an answer too

Post the offer

Good old corruption and useless investement, but the european market puts pressure on everyone to "stay competitive" ?
Yeah we got that in France as well. Glad the big international companies get to buy a 3rd yacht tho.
Yeah, I just didn't know they were popular outside of France, that's why. It's quite a peculiar and very French thing. Didn't expect it to be exported in the first place.

eww wtf are those meat thumbs

>puts pressure on everyone to "stay competitive"

dont know about that, but the whole EU and transfer and preparedness killed a lot of our companies, but its mostly also to state not supporting the companies like for example Poland helping farmers and such

>tfw just updated my contract with the internet provider
feels good

god dammit why does that fucked up weird eye make her so qt

Why polacks think they are white?

damn those are some good genes

i pay 80 pln = 500 czk for this

rate

She has this "nice girl" look going for her.
She isn't particularly pretty, but she is damn cute

>wake up
>check news on phone
>city 60 km from here
>3 guys walking outside around midnight
>get jumped by other 3 guys
>one of the offending guys beats a guy to death, other 2 are hurt
>attackers are 17, 17 and 20 years old
>two of them already with criminal record for stealing and other public offenses
>apparently no reason for the lethal beating, just random thing
such is life in eastern europe

Slavs are the least white people in Europe.

More like eastern shitrope kek.

stories like those sometimes make me afraid to walk around alone at night
but when i walk around at night i'm usually drunk anyways, so then i'm not too concerned about anything kek

mm yeah I don't walk outside at all anymore, I used to take short walks around city center for like half hour when it's more quiet, like 22:00 or so

before my friends left me, we would go to pub almost every weekend and come home maybe 23:00 or around that. once we were drinking and then two of us were just peacefully walking home when like 4-6 guys crossed road just to come at us

>one guy looks like he's the alpha/macho/whatever of the group
>the only one talking
>we're carrying a plastic bag with empty bottle of vodka and few beers, with intent to throw it something to the bind instead of leaving it outside because we're not degenerates like that
>he asks what's in plastic bag
>"its just trash man we were drinking"
>asks to show it
>I show him anyway
>me and my friend are drunk af
>macho guy is looking at me with smug face
>he hits/slaps me on the face
>I ask him what the fuck his problem is
>my friend also mad for it, telling him that he shouldnt fuck around
>macho guy's friends seem to be more sane and they keep telling him to not bother us
>the dude tells me "why are you not standing for yourself?? when someone comes to fuck your shit up you need to stand for yourself, so stand for yourself"
>even when im drunk I cant understand the logic what I am supposed to stand for and what is the reason for this shit
>but im drunk so I dont really give a shit
>my friend finally asks him if he's fucking stupid, because they recently installed CCTV cameras all over the place
>they finally turn to the side and fuck off
it could have escalated a lot more very easily and I would be either dead or crippled right now

there's only one pub in the city, thats where we went, and every friday police is going there because there's plates breaking and baseball bats swinging around. someone gets stabbed or head smashed in.

there are no comfy places here like some of you guys describe, reading a book in a comfy pub would be like dream come true, fuck

>really good property in a nice location
Where?
>but I can't pay mortgage. Has to be all paid in once
It's dumb, been there. Couldn't you take mortgage on some property of your family so you can buy the property?

Czechs are fucking niggers.

>there's only one pub in the city
that's a recipe for disaster, i'd avoid it altogether to not hang around drunk bydło

in my home town, when meeting with friends we would just go to some wild place without too many people, much safer and also it's very comfy to drink booze and chill in nature, especially when there are lakes/rivers/forests/hills involved

Hey Czech friends, I'm moving to Prague next week. Where should I look for a flat to rent? Is Prague 8 a good area? How much should I expect it to cost, to not get a jew price?

>my friend finally asks him if he's fucking stupid, because they recently installed CCTV cameras all over the place
brains defeat brawn once again

>Czechs are fucking niggers.
guilty as charged

>Where should I look for a flat to rent?
Depends on your budget.
>Is Prague 8 a good area?
It has some nice areas.
>How much should I expect it to cost, to not get a jew price?
Depends highly on location, size and state of your dwelling.
See sreality.cz or reality.idnes.cz.

why did you cut off right half of this image you dumb t*rk

You should be thanking our parents. I imagine a lot of us wouldnt even know about these films if our parents hadnt grown up with them. Hell my dad even bought a fantomas mask.

MY SME TU DOMA MY SME BANÍK

an authentic hookah bar with alcohol would make you millionaire in these slav shitholes

i was in 5 and it was good
never went north
prices are bit expensive compared to poland but still good

also for fights always carry a knife
never interact with random people on street
if you are in cz buy a gun

these are third world tier advices,didn't your mommis teach you these?

here full version
the multikulti answer she didn't write that she just told the situation to leftist friend and handed over to her to cause maximum butthurt to pole

these delusional christards crack me up
their pope kisses nigger feet and they dream of crusades(all of which failed already :DD)

Thanks! It seems that the prices are better than on English websites. I was thinking about 1+kk up to 2+1, for no more than 20~25k CZK, in area of Karlin.

It might be more expensive, but they also pay better, so that's why I'm moving.

>also for fights always carry a knife
>never interact with random people on street
>if you are in cz buy a gun
T-thanks. Mom taught me only the second one.

do not fight random people on street unless you are okay with killing them
just run or make sure to finish the job
many cases even when you overwhelm your opponent when you let your guard down they might strike back and kill/injure you.

its not worth the risk. in third world slavs countries police most likely will not care as the other guy which started fight will probably have a record.
then all you gotta do is tell the story and at most you'd get a fine for defending yourself.

>noone cares about immigrants in Czech
was she lying or is she just dumb?
>multicultural europe
probably dumb desu

Prague 2 6 7

Prague 8 only Karlin area

400e for studio

idk man i am not interested in gfs leftist friends
i went to 24000 population village in moravia and there was stop islamy grafitti on wall

anyway also i went to hotel to stay in there when we went to room since i am an autist i even checked stuff under bed and i found note in turkish

what are the chances of turk going to shit village in moravia,going to same hotel,getting the same room and dropping a note under bed and later me finding it

universe is a simulation

>1+kk up to 2+1, for no more than 20~25k CZK
That's more than reasonable budget including utilities and dubs in decently furnished flat.

With such budget you might even try your luck with much better districts like
>Praha 6, calm - Dejvice and Bubenec
>Praha 7, lively - Bubenec and upper Holesovice (colloquially Letna)
or only slightly better districts like
>Praha 3, lively - Zizkov
>Praha 7, calm - lower Holesovice

In last few years Karlin made enormous progress in some parts so there are places even better than average Zizkov or lower Holesovice. But they only stretch few streets so you'd better see for yourself first.

20~25k

thats too much

for 2+1 17k is maximum

thing is you dont look like tu*k and you are beta cuck, people will react aggresively to niggers and aggresive arabs

arabs are not agressive though
most of the shit attributed to arabs are done by north africans or total niggers
most of refugees are not syrian

i hope erdoğan opens the gates and floods yuropoors with hordes of arabs :DD

same, then i will have excuse for my racism

>arabs are not agressive though
>most of the shit attributed to arabs are done by north africans or total niggers

>floods yuropoors with hordes of arabs

>also for fights always carry a knife
>never interact with random people on street
>if you are in cz buy a gun

Jeez man, how fucking paranoid are you?
Czechia is one of the safest countries in the world. Never in my life have I been attacked or even harssed on the street.

he's just baiting, waiting for (You)s

arabs are not violent
they are leeches
i know
its for other paranoid people / or other tards who are in danger
multikulti is better than monoethnic society tho
it has its ups and downs
as long as u don't get niggers or north africans i'd say its good

6 is way too far. I will be working in Karlin area, so also living near would be convenient. Prague 2 looks quite close, I might consider it.

I would prefer calm area, lower Holesovice sounds nice, I will have to check out public transit connections. A monthly pass could be useful.
I think I will stay at hotel for first few days, to have time to look around before picking a flat.

Thanks, I will try to aim for 20k max with all poplatky.

what the fuck is good about it?

you get to meet different people and know about them
try different food
it enhances your experience in life
its also good for economy.

you can go full traditionalist in multikulti places anyway. no one is stopping you from living like you'd normally do in multikulti places.

i think its fox and apple when subhumans like poles claim they hate multikulti and niggers but most educated/rich among them moves there lol.

>you get to meet different people and know about them

if i were so curious, i would visit their country

>try different food
Dont need multikulti for that

>it enhances your experience in life
XD? yeah i guess getting beheaded in name of Allah would be quite experience i cant get in other ways

>its also good for economy.
yeah tons of unemployed retards with 0 skills who dont speak english or local language, dream of every country

You really think Polaks are envious of not having niggers and sandniggers in their country?

>I think I will stay at hotel for first few days, to have time to look around before picking a flat.
Definitely do.

>check out public transit connections. A monthly pass could be useful.
All of mentioned districts have great public transport connection. Not sure for how long you'll stay but get the pass. It's both convenient and cheaper. Prague has awesome public transport system desu.

>I will try to aim for 20k max with all poplatky.
Definitely enough.

Good job France