Ask an artist anything

Ask an artist anything

What inspires you to create music?

why isn't your art better? (i mean that honestly, not shitting on you)

why can't i die?

eggs or cereal for breakfast?

who are you?

Why do you think being an 'Artist' deserves reverence over someone like a doctor or public servant? What tangible worth do you add to the world that wont be forgotten in a decade at best?

Why do you think he thinks that?

He botheted making a thread about it, as if anyone would think his answers mean anything.

get out claire

The creative freedom that comes with it

Assuming that you don't know who I am but still wanting to answer your question I'll give you this. I'm a new 20 year old artist who learned writing, singing and producing by himself. I'm still in the process.

where the fuck is your art?

My name is Eddy. I have released a music project of which every song will get a video combined forming a movie.
Follow me on my journey if you like.

How many times have you pooped today?

i'm sorry am i supposed to know who you are by your fucking eyebrows? jesus christ what is this thread

A narcissist trying to validate himself

Literally no one cares who you are, and the fact you've come on to Sup Forums to seek validation is honestly pathetic. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to gain some sort of approval and attention from autists. No one cares.

Special snowflake thinks he's hot shit, many of us have released music but there's no reason to humble brag about it.

I don't need validation, I want to communicate

claire, please stop

Do you ever find yourself with an idea but not being able to play it?

Many of us make music and are 'artists' so why should we give a fuck about who you are?

fuck you cunt
>you're a bullshit artist
>go live off your fucking trust fund
>BOARD FILLED WILL INDUSTRY
>FRAUDS
>FEDS
FUCK THE CULTURE

k, ask away