Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Because he toes the party line with such aplomb.

Because he's a piece of shit cock sucker that needs to end it. That smug kike.

>I mean really

This shit makes you sound like a 69edgy faggot.

Because his mouth is nothing more than a cock-holster for John Oliver, and vice-versa.

He devotes every fucking show to the Trump administration. As if any other news outlet wasn't covering all that shit.

>This goes for every other "talk show host" out there doing the same

>cock holster
>using colberts own insult against him
So you're a fan

Why did you put talk show host in quotes?

They have shows and they talk.

???

He went from being /ourguy/ to being a corporate shill
*APPLAUSE*
SO GUYS HOW ABOUT.....TRUMP
*AUDIENCE GOES FUCKING INSANE OH MY GOD*
HAHAHAHA YEAH I KNOW.....DID YOU SEE WHAT.... TRUMP DID
*HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHITTING DICK NIPPLES*

Nah, most definitely not. Just hoping against hope he reads this and knows how much he is loathed by most of the "flyover" country...

You're a literal fag, aren't you?

He can be pretty funny, he's a moron for believing bible shit though.

You have earned yourself a meme!

He did show his corporate colors when he interviewd Oliver Stone and was unable to elicit "fuck Putin" responses. Putin is not a danger to ordinary people, he's only a danger to the Sorosocracy.

not much objection to him, just for people who have to make a joke out of fucking everything. I'm pretty conservative so I don't really agree with him, but John Oliver does a good job of supplying a large portion of information, rather than Colbert's endless cycle of set-ups and one-liners.

tl;dr he never says anything worthwhile. even if he can be funny.

Because he has no talent.

That's something Agent Orange might say. Try to be more original, please.

Colbert is more conservative than Oliver. He's a roaming Catholic for chrissakes. Just like Mussolini.

Because the Trump administration is a goldmine of comedy.

He's not. Nice try.

This

Colbert was the supreme overlord master on the colbert report. He was a god among men then. Now he is a serious fag faggot crybaby cock cunt

Dudes a christian? Really?

Roman Catholic? I know he says he's a Catholic, but he acts like a atheist.

Yeah, but the same fucking blueprint of, So Trump did...blah blah blah." Gets old.

Lib-fuck, sjw, pc, safe-space fag detected.

i’m a left winger and can’t fucking stand him.

“hurr hurr trump is stupid Russia lol!!’gu!!’n”

makes the same shitty unfunny jokes every night and his autistic audience eats that shit up.

we all know trump is retarded.

seriously the amount of shit comedians from LA who all make the same awful jokes about trump on twitter is almost worse than trump for me.

So, he's not supposed to make jokes about the present president in the monologue? Have you ever seen a late night talk show?

He talks to his fucking Abrahamic god up in his ceiling, for crissakes. And he confesses to the audience every week. Not to mention the occasional snippet of Church Latin that he tosses off. It's weird, like he's trying to do the MOT schtick.

I used to watch the colbert report every single fucking night. Then he went full retard and decided to become a mouthpiece for the democrats and i fucking despise him now.

>shit comedians from LA
Colbert is as New Yorker as they come. He was born and raised in North Carolina.

This

I’m on the left and agree with this. Oliver is talented and does provide legit information (I heard him say somewhere HBO has a large team dedicated to getting the facts right).

Whereas Colbert is just rehashed garbage every night. I know they have different types of shows but still.

Oh and don’t even get me started on Trevor Noah. Really smart dude but an AWFUL comedian.

He isn't. He gets lots of ratings is pretty liked. He's hated here because he's anti-Trump but so is anyone who wants to keep a viewer base because, surprise, Trump is historically unpopular.

THIS is the only valid reason to hate Colbert. If you're a republican and hate Colbert, good. That means he's doing his job.

>Oliver
>Talented
Those are some blue pills you've got there.

I’m not talking about Colbert. I went off on a tangent about shitty LA comedians like Patton Oswalt who sit on Twitter all day and make shit jokes about trump.

My bad I should have made that more clear

CUCKMEAT DETECTED

I get the feeling these people are going to continue to make jokes about Trump until he leaves office because it's the popular thing to do.

He is talented. He’s witty and funny imo. You may not agree with him politically but he is talented.

Because Oliver sets out to inform and entertain. The late show is a late night talk show, not a news program

I like Trevor Noah. But his humor is difficult for MuriKKKans to take, they have to have their asses kissed before they'll laugh. Oliver is okay but he often reminds me of the compère at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

I don't see talent.
Political motivations aside. I don't get drawn into the religion of identity politics.
I don't see talent. He's about as funny as the Ghostbusters reboot.

>please stop making topical humor about a very serious event
No.

his shows have always been about making fun of politicians. yeah he's more biased but it works. fact is the majority of the country didn't vote for trump and plenty hate him.

He's always been unfunny

>I don't get drawn into the religion of identity politics.
You clearly have

He used to have a good show but traded it in to be a mouthpiece for the establishment

Dude Colbert's fucking job is to host a late night talk show not try to shove his shitty political opinions down peoples throats. He alienated half of his previous viewers and its really sad because people like myself really enjoyed his satiric take on the republican party.

Comrade cuckovsky detected

>please stop shitting on this president that is unpopular and people want impeached
You would have cried during the Bush years when all comedians shat on Bush

>I mean really

No, his job is to get ratings. His ratings have only increased massively as he shits on Trump. You may dislike his politics but that simply means his show is not for you. If Colbert was going too far his ratings would plummet and he'd have a hard time getting guests

you are fake news

>shove his shitty political opinions down peoples throats
That's what late night talk show hosts do. That's what they've always done. Complaining about this is like complaining about aliens being in a sci-fi movie.

He was brilliant. He still is, but it's crystal clear how much of the previous show was the writers.

Because he's just another cuck and the world doesn't need more cucks.

Woah dude you like totally blew him the fuck out

his """"jokes"""" about Trump are as desperate and retarded as Trump himself.

How many times did he make a joke about Obama on Colbert? Daily show? Right.

They're mostly writers ideas.

Because he's payed to be funny and isn't

The shekelgrubbers own his ass now.

EVERY """"""""""joke"""""""""" is about trump.
He has no other source of material from his jewish overlords

Why climb the tree for apples when the best picks fall to the ground?

I don't like him because he's catholic
And I get the impression he might be a sociopath, but that's just because in photos it looks like there isn't a soul behind his eyes. It makes me uncomfortable

Just be blunt. He should change it because it triggers you

he isnt
hes great

He is awesome because of he is the cause of Recucklickan tears pouring out every night
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

mmmmmm cry more tears Trumpanzees
so salty