How do you deal with the fact that you're a depressed fuck who is suicidal but can't kill themselves because it will...

How do you deal with the fact that you're a depressed fuck who is suicidal but can't kill themselves because it will hurt their family?

It suuuuuucks. But i got a dog so i'd have some resposibility and wouldnt let myself lay around all day

Stop being a pussy. If you really want to kill yourself then you would just do it. You don't care if you leave a mess for your family or someone else, you'd just do it. If YOU are unable to do it then you DON'T want to really. You are looking for any little excuse that stops you from ending it all. YOU are afraid of dying but are MORE AFRAID of living and solving your "PROBLEMS" that cripple you. You are a pussy. Your issues are not that bad and i bet there is nothing stopping you from clearing up your problems with just a bit of time and dedicated work.
Unless you are physically crippled or blind, then there is no reason not to fix yourself. No one is asking you to fix everything at once, just little by little. Patience is a virtue, stop being a PUSSY.

I'm not a pet person

nah, I just don't want to hurt my family. just cause i'm suicidal doesn't mean I don't care

No, you aren't suicidal. You are a pussy. You may have some tough problems but nothing that makes you an immovable object. You are just lazy and afraid of any little thing that doesn't go your way. Life shouldn't be easy. You should struggle. You are not suffering. You are just a coward. Fuck off you pussy.

Suicide is a mortal sin.

chill dude. don't know why suicide pisses you off so much. if this topic really bothers you then go find a tranny thread.

since trips it must be true

Why are you so cowardly? Stop pretending your non problems are issues that are really anything to be depressed about. SHit i hate this easy-to-quit and cower generation. FUCK OFF YOU PUSSY. KILL YOURSELF. I can say that because i know you wont. You are a punk ass who will be punk unless you man the fuck up. shit i hate people like you. Oh and no, i am not a faggot who likes trannies or traps. Fuck those faggots

Wtf is thus reply? All I see is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I had recently attempted to commit suicide, and from my week in the hospital I realized how many people care about me, and though I'm still severely depressed, I work everyday knowing that people care about me. You have to focus on that.

Shut the fuck up, stupid, faggot-ass troll. Go the fuck away. Nobody asked to be shit on, and just because you fucking hate yourself doesn't mean you have to do this to another person who is going through shit right now.

you're still here? well how has your day been? I don't see how being suicidal makes me a coward. I also didn't know that you knew why I was suicidal.
Well, if venting your anger here makes you feel better, then have at it.

I feel like I am a burden to those that care though and I know that when I go to the mental hospital or do things that don't benefit myself, I just hurt them more and cause them to worry.

I don't hate myself because i do everything i can to make sure my life is as easy as possible. I don't mean lying or cheating myself. I face reality as it is. I don't whine that its difficult. Life is not easy but i don't flinch whenever it becomes overwhelming. I take a deep breath and make it better. I don't act like a punk as bitch either whenever someone gives me a dirty look or if something happens to suck. I move on and mend what needs to be repaired.

I felt that too, and you shouldn't feel bad if they worry about you. All it means is they love you and want you to be safe. It's the only way to get help for a serious condition.

My day has been fine. I know i have some issues but i know that they are not a big deal. I don't cower away when a challenge approaches. I don't cry and say why me?! I tackle things and do my best to fix the issues i get. I can't win them all but i sure as hell do my best. If you think op declaring himself a whiny self hating pussy is a good thing then i hate this generation and this site even more. Why are the people of this generation such whiny bitches?

Just understand it's a real problem, and it's great you are able to take the punches. Some people are born with a disadvantage when it comes to dealing with things. It's hard to understand if you don't have it. It runs in my family, and have had a family member kill themselves. And I have it myself. Don't talk about shit you don't suffer from or understand.

As a janitor, if hate to leave a mess for some one else to clean.

>This is op and I'm not whining. I do have self hate, but I only came here asking how people deal with what I'm dealing with and have gotten good advice from others in this thread. I don't know why that makes you so angry.

>because it will hurt their family?
Bullshit. Only le depressed underagefags say that.

dude thats fuckin gay

I pretty much stopped wanting to kill myself once I started smoking weed. I still feel depressed from time to time, but I just calm myself and say shit will be alright

didn't mean to green text

>you really aren't

you're not needed either. 7 billions other worthless fucks on this planet can be just as worthless of a fuck as you.

Not op but ive been thinking about killing myself at least every other day since about a year after i dropped out of high school. Yeah i know, im a loser. I just got fired and i have a handgun so it's pretty appealing right now. But dont worry, if i do it i will first kill my old manager before offing myself. Maybe id even record the murder

I also got recommended depression pills when i was younger, instead of being a faggot i should've taken them. Maybe then i wouldnt always feel like shit and not want to do anything

yeah, basically life is having suicidal thoughts at least every other day, working from home because I can't stand to work in public, try to keep everyone around me happy while I fall apart.

When u cant kill your self because of your Fam you are not suicidal .... get to an doc ask for antidepressants like citalopram or paroxetin ... go outside enjoy the nature .. smoke some weed it helped me allot.... i was in the same Situation ..but life can be enjoyable

Chekek

I can't hang myself because the branch would snap. Being 350 plus pounds does not help. I'm literally trying to lose weight to be able to successfully hang myself at the moment

Psychotherapy + Prozac did the deed for me. I'm feeling balanced and even hopeful

What is your credit card info
What is your social security number
What were the winning lottery numbers

i don;t deal with it, I just stand there like an asshole

Because a branch if the only thing to hang yourself off....