Why is this shit so entertaining...

why is this shit so entertaining? i don't even watch soccer but every time i see arsenal lose i go there to watch the reaction. how come other teams fan reaction channels aren't this entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDonpQ4tUkM
youtube.com/watch?v=NcxkvYevhf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a Ty episode
No thanks

typically a fan reaction channel isn't supposed to be about mocking your own club/fans.
the black fat guy doesn't give a fuck though and cashes in, and he looks very self-aware about it, I bet the majority of his views are from rival fans.

someone should make a fan cam channel for these teams

browns
bulls
knicks
cowboys

I dont think any other team has a set of regulars that get interviewed

youtube.com/watch?v=TDonpQ4tUkM

is this post gets enough replies, Robbie will do cocaine off DT's hat after next match

this is bull

lots of fan channels have critics of their own clubs, thing is with Arsenal Fan TV is that Robbie got the most mentally deranged people. Claude tried killing himself a few times now.

cause other teams are supported by boring white people

Anybody got that video of Ty arguing with a bunch of teenagers in the street, then Claude shows up out of nowhere and says Ty is embarrassing the club, and all the kids start chanting "You are embarrassing " at him?

It's also the video where Ty reveals he's fucking 42 years old

>try WHTV because they're having a shit season and its full of essex chavs
>all of them too mongoloid so can't enjoy the butthurt

Even Claude gets angry at their fans this week being rude niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=NcxkvYevhf0

that's the full one.

Wenger deserves better

arsenal have a great combination of posh, ghetto, and commoner coming together to moan about arsenal, creating a wonderful experience. this is truly martin luther kings vision.

NET SPEND!!

Thank you based user

>I am 46
>He's dressed in full club shop gear arguing with kids in the street

Arsenal was a mistake

desu I'm a yid and I watch AFTV for the laughs, but I grew to like Claude. He's the only guy there that talks sense if you look at it in an objective POV. The others are just bellends and Ty is probably mental for real.

I see Ty getting abused by Arsenal fans after every match. They really hate him

godlike pic

i think everyone except delusional arse fans like claude

How do you go from that to this

Fucking hell, my sides.

Hir shirt isn't even properly buttoned.

>muh invincibles is legit and not only a Sup Forums meme

wew lads