Hey Sup Forums i had to let my doggo sleep forever tonight... , feelslikeshitman cheer me up somehow plz

Hey Sup Forums i had to let my doggo sleep forever tonight... , feelslikeshitman cheer me up somehow plz

i got nuthin but a mexican midget in a diaper

sorry about your dog, man.

You gave your dog a very good life

Jacob

You did the right thing. It doesn't suffer anymore.
I had to do the same last month.

F doggo

F

F for doggo

You did the right thing for your bud

Jacob A. M.

F for doggo

Heres a nice meme my man, I'm sorry for your loss, if I may recommend, in a week or so go-ahead and adopt another animal from your local shelter

If it was the right decision then you did the best thing you could. It is hard to let go, but even harder not to be selfish and keep the doggo living just to have them around if they are sufferring. Know you did the right thing and be happy your doggo is in a better place. Feel better op. I know how you feel.

Jacob from chino

dont be ashamed of crying man even the best of us shed tears when we lose our best buds take a picture from a helpless weeb

I'm so sorry for your loss user, he's so cute and he looks like such a lovely doggo, sleep tight sweet prince :(

Pretty recently I had to put my dog down and he was my best friend

Then short after that the girl I love left me out of the blue and got a new guy

I was a wreck and I'm sorry about your dog
But I'm happy now so I'm sure youll be happy too
Don't fret

Just binge always sunny or something

Farewell doggo. let angels sing you to your sleep.

Jacob A. M from chino who comutes to Huntington Beach

Tiddys make it better.

F

sorry for your loss. i know it's hard to think about, but parenting another doggo as soon as you are ready is a great way to recover from the loss of an old one. no other dog will replace the one you lost, but at least it will begin another great friendship.