Um... hey there, anonymous. it's been a long time. welcome to the after-hours bar. let's see what's on tap tonight:

um... hey there, anonymous. it's been a long time. welcome to the after-hours bar. let's see what's on tap tonight:

>advice
>conversation
>happy thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.
for the glory of anonkind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4dueYwqKa1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporting~

Heya, hows your night been

Hi!
Nice to see you!

Did you get your advice?

evening

I'll be around if needed be. Pleasure to see you around.

hello jill my fren how have you been

Hello Jill.

you sure are quiet tonight, user! I hope your day was alright and tomorrow's even better!

I've been advised to take some time to relax, mostly. so once this thread wraps up, I'll be taking a long shower, a slow drink, and a few rounds of quick play.
nice to see you too, hon

You were quite missed. I saw user's asking for you in the other threads your friends made.

Cold and cold and cold, and oh, work?

Good. Glad you are back. You know where I am if you need me.

Hey, glad to see you're making threads again
-SouthPaw

It's good to have you back E>

have any oats ?

Hai there, Jilly~

well, I could ruin the illusion and say that I showed up once or twice to give anonymous advice. but thank you, hon.
that... sounds a little uneventful. on the other hand, cooler temperatures sound nice right about now.
hope work goes well

Hi!

How are you?

hey doll

go to the grocery store and procure some oats for me , if you will

When the same three things are on tap every night, the drinks get rather stale.

stale like my crusty cunt

I'm okay too,thanks for ask.Nice to meet you.

Ive been doing allright, just hanging in there like anyone else. You been doing ok? You seemed to be troubled last time we talked but that was a while ago.

Here you are.

Flan is that you?

Different hosts give different moods to the enviroment, for example, Jill's threads are the most relaxed and calm ones.

How ya doin' tonight? Holdin' up?
youtu.be/4dueYwqKa1I

I'm not sure I can manage that tonight. can I do anything else, instead?
I've been out of commission as a bartender for a few weeks, I'm not sure who else was serving.
nice to meet you too, hon.
I've just needed some personal time, but recently I've been good enough to help people out where I can.
so far, yeah. an ale in the fridge for the shower, another one for when I start messaging you later

W-waf...

Boop

is it gluten free?

-boop-

>gluten free
>oats

Need advice:
So im going to the psycho clinic (or whatever the proper english Term is) to deal with my depression(Not realy sure about that but something isnt right with me for several years now) but i havent told anyone about it yet and dont realy want to. Only 2 family members know. Should i tell people?

Hello. Working that "vaporwave" art just to give it a try.

>tfw you don't get the reference

Depends on how supportive you think they will be... telling the right people the right things is important. When you say clinic, like a hospital, private office, or an actual clinic with like multiple therapy sessions running?

You should tell anyone who is important to you. And you should stop doubting the diagnoses of professionals, while you're at it, dear. If you really don't know if you believe it, get a second opinion. But doubting it for the sake of doubting it doesn't help you.

Boop
As a fellow sufferer, yes. Absolutely.

Well,just close family members and close friends,user.

*gloops gently*

I suggest keeping it to the 2 people who already know, for right now.

>>>I was the last one to figure it out. When I finally went for treatment, most people in my family knew I needed some kind of help.

my body cannot break down gluten , if you find that disturbing then perhaps it be best that we become enemies you condescending hominid

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS IM HERE TO BUST THIS WEEB SHIT DOWN
THIS IS NOW A SPIDEY THREAD

Please explain, i'm very confundled.

*Glut'n

>'vaporwave" art

Explain,pls.

No.

How do I get legs as sexy as Jill's?

ニャンニャン

heyo... Rory? nice to see you around these parts.
honestly? it's completely personal. don't feel like you need to tell people if you don't want to or don't feel comfortable. I didn't tell people until... 9 months into therapy?
also, if a professional thinks that about you, I'm sure that they would know after years of learning to recognize it. it's hard, and it sounds weird to hear something's "wrong" with you, but ultimately, it's helpful to know and to learn coping methods.
good luck

Dance is the best way.

Don't know what vaporwave is? check this out. It's also a genre of music.

thanks

Well:

>the fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

It is alright just the way it is as of now, but you could talk about it with those you feel are people you can trust.
Show what you've done so far.
Cute.

Whos ready for my 3incher?

Was going to ask how you were, but seems like I was a little late :v

Good to see that you're doin' all right~

Well, I think you should tell whoever you think should know about it. People close to you. Though it's up to you if you want people to know anything, it can wait too.

Pretty sure he's pointing out that you can't get gluten free oats.

what a rather distasteful play on words, we shall be enemies
perhaps if you procure some gluten free oats we may be the closest of friends, if you fail however , we shall be the bitterest of enemies

That makes sense. Time helps with a lot of things and sometimes that is all you need. Sometimes you just need to do something nice, I completely understand. Kind of ranted sorry.
boop
I just set up an appointment as well to help me and am nervous as well, but I belive you should talk to people its helped me in the past.

Ohayou. Finished Va11 Hall-A last week.
It is literally impossible

>don't know what vaporwave is?
No,i know.Is that i don't knew that vaporwave extends itself to others kinds of art than music.

I need real drink

I'm aware. Unless they're some kind of fake-oats

Bun has good advice

We have a duke ellington jazz club here

>Cute.

no u

Clinic with multiple wards for different things, like there is one for depression where i will be One for mentaly challanged ans some oder things mindproblem related

>sorry for beeing so slow, its 3:33 in the morning and am on phone

google tells me this means pussy. thanks for the next tattoo.
and an Aigis... a lot of people I'm not used to seeing, but hey

>we have a duke ellington jazz club here
Wow,cool user.Where you live?

What could fake-oats even be anyway?
Do you have money?

Please rate my waifu out of ten.

True, but have you seen professional dancers' feet compared to the rest of their bodies after having danced for so much time? Look that up, it's better to just do normal exercises.

I completely get your point, reading what you wrote has aroused a question in my mind. But what about looting?

we can travel to oater space and yet you all doubt the existence of what I crave?

How do I get over that sense of dread knowing that everything I want in life is out of my reach, even the smaller things.

Sure. I think I got the style of it so far.

Alright then.

Only tell the people you think are important and to try what the psychologist says it may not help or it will be you need to be completely honest with the psychogist.

I need advice, I am having suicidal thoughts they are occurring less often then I usually have them but they seem more intense.

Oh come on! Now i get enemies just for making silly jokes...Well! Hope you'll at least be a good enemy.

HeyHeyHey!
Looky what I found!

I'd suggest a waifu thread rather than an advice one, but 7/10 would cuddle until drivers were released.
you accept that, no matter what, there's never enough time to do everything you want in life. you need to accept it, and set your goals a little lower.
I'm planning to stick around, don't need the thread filled just yet hon

Out of looks, a 7-8/10.
What is she suppossed to be?
Have you ever seen the feet of people that have walked during their life? Look that up, it is better to never walk in your entire life. :^/
That is a lie, and the more you keep repeating the message in your head, you'll have less chances to be able to recover, throw that mentality through the fucking window, and do something, lets start small, what do you want to do?

Or rolled quinoa.
Titty hacker and Loli robit were good.

>i completely get your point, reading what you wrote has aroused a question in my mind
I didn't wrote thatcanon,was Piero Scarufif.

>but what about looting

Well,is an unhealthy habit.

excellent ! we shall feast and enjoy future companionship and we will dine on the oats on the dead corpse of