AOTY

AOTY

The Virgin Album

Saw Mura Masa live in Parklife, was blown away.

How good is this compared to his earlier stuff?

It's the best Gorillaz album i've ever heard

Is this praise or criticism

I thought I'd like it a lot more. But there's 4 good songs on here m8

Alright, i'm going to listen to this for the first time.

>one positive p4k review later

>best tracks were released on an ep 2 years ago
hmmm

8/10, definitely one of my favs of the year.
We get it, your site is dying.

>those "featured performances"
lmao

Fucking awful compared to his earlier stuff

What a shame. Used to produce awesome music until he became a pussy and started making emotional pop. I miss his minimalist hiphip days.

terrible

sikk ozweegos desu

I loved lovesick fuck when I first found it. Then rocky rapped over it and ruined it for me. He was better before he knew he was good, and all the features are ruining his music.

man pop musicians have fucking weird names nowadays
>AABCCDDJNT
>Aknarm's Mom
who tf is Aknarm?

it's total shit

T O T A L S H I T

this. in fact in the case of 'What If I Go' even knowing the name of the feature ruins it for me. I much preferred for Bonzai to be uncredited, that was the song of 2016. Plus I've come to realise Soundtrack To A Death, which has no features at all, are his best. Ironically, that was when he wasn't pandering to edgy left-wing alt-normie teenagers.

really quite shit and disappointing actually

soundtrack to a death is much better, this is uninteresting and poppy

reminds me of kaytranada's album

To the earlier stuff? Not as good. It's all polished and shit. Designed a bit too much with US Bloggers and UK popcharts in mind.

Too many damn features man. And too long. I mean it's not bad. It should be very popular. It's been given every reason to be popular and Mura's still very talented. But I dunno, he's on Polydor and I'm always very sceptical about how much influence Polydor has on all of their artists besides James Blake.

He sold out. You're getting the scraps.

If you want to experience his music ignore his latest releases and listen to his early stuff.