Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I fucking fell when I was skating and shit
This is now infected elbow
Am I passed the point of no return? Please help

yes. that needs amputating

Did you even bother to clean the wound?

Diagnosis: AIDS

Yep, looks like you're already mostly hispanic. Best to kill yourself now, before it gets worse.

What's wrong with it?

seriously pour some peroxide in that shit and hope it works. You're a fucking retard for not disinfecting and dressing an open wound. You deserve this.

You were past the point of no return when you considered a skateboard as a means of entertainment.

Put alcohol on it a lot or replace bandages with neosporin at least daily

Go to a doctor for fucks sake, I can see rotting flesh

Checked!

Amputation is your only effective option.

Yeah I cleaned it with alcohol at first and then after I cleaned it with that sanitizing shit that looks like blood. That shit they pour on folks before they cut them up for surgery

Shave your sanchez Julio

And clean your cut you filthy piece of shit. How could you even let it get that far? Have you not heard of soap?

cut it off pussy

I put alcohol on it at first and then put that sanitizer shit that looks like blood. I went to work and I took my bandage off and now it looks like this. Maybe I'm just gay idk

Also checked

and how often have you changed the dressing? Did you actually put something over it other then junk that's going to tear off the scab every time?

Iodine?

Clean it again with alcohol. Go buy bacitracin. Apply liberally.

I fucking put alcohol on it and then sanitizer a few hours after faggot

And also my name isn't Julio faggot. It's José Juan Alvarez de Maria. Kill yourself maricon.

I wrapped it with those white bandages. I also replaced the bandages once before I went to sleep and then once in the middle of the night and then I took them off before work and put bandaids on.

You'll need to not use your elbow for a while and keep redressing the wound and keeping it clean. take time off work and go to a doctor

Taking time off work is not an option
Not sure if troll or not

I took the bandages off right now and have it airing out. Is that fine or will that make it worse?

if you're really worried then talk to a doctor. they'll more than likely clean it with an antiseptic, then cover it with neosporin and tell you redress it with a bandage/ointment every 24 hours. they may also give you an oral antibiotic.

that was my experience with a minor infection of a surgical incision recently, dunno how they'll treat yours.

How is that a troll? Everytime you actually move your elbow too much in the wrong way the would will reopen meaning it'll take longer to heal and more time to become infected.

go to the chemist/phamacist.
Show him.
Ask for some stuff to clean it thoroughly.
ask for some stuff to cover it and keep it clean, some artificial skin with gel - treat it like a burn.

Might cost 20 bucks, but it will sabe your arm.

Iodine, antibiotic gel, second skin patches with gel, etc.

Recently had a burn from a surfboard, became infected, foot swelled up, had trouble walking, went to doc.
They rubbed all the dead skin off, left a hole, put gel on it to clean and disinfect.
I bought burn cover patches and a gel for burns, changed it once a day for 2 weeks.
healed, left a dark scar but healthy and smooth.

Soak it in warm water, scrub the infected shit out (it will hurt dont be a pussy), slather that shit in neosporin.

I just can't take off work. I lose pay.

But I have some of that neosporin shit at home and plenty of bandages and iodine of whatever the fuck that shits called. Thanks friends

>inb4 were not your friends
Kys

if the area swells or goes red, or hurts more than before, go to the doctor immediately.

just do this fag

this, fever + lots of redness = very bad news

If you have leftover antibiotics from something else, would be a good idea to help fight infection.

Does that mean I'm gonna die

this.

need to remove the infected part.

buy burn cover, artificial skin with gel.
looks like a transparent little soft plastic window.
works awesome and lets it heal fully.
ask the pharmacist

Hope it hurts you ugly spic

Thanks lad

Do this.

and that
clean it thoroughly, wash off the dead skin, disinfect it, then put burn gel and burn cover on it.

change every 24 hours.
clean lighltly, burn gel, burn cover until the skin underneath is new and pink.
1-2 weeks, more like 2.

don't do it halfway, be thorough.

Antiseptic wipes and some gauze will fix you up... nothing to worry about... if concerned, go see a dr and get a prescription for some antibacterial spray and antibiotics...

fever over 101 from a wound infection is a bad sign, it doesn't mean you're going to die immediately but you should definitely get looked at. something like that might be beyond what you can fix by yourself