Apparently Sup Forums has more power than Sup Forums

apparently Sup Forums has more power than Sup Forums

Not your personal army.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
Expect us.

Delusional Game of Thrones fans believe their show is somehow patrician and that some popstar is unworthy of being featured in it. Is that guess right?

hes been shittin up every fucking playlist this entire year with every track and het made 1 appearance on a Sup Forums show and they got rid of him

What a faggot lol he's fucking loaded why would he give a shit about Internet fags?

Money can't cure small man syndrome.

its the fact he was put on the show with a massive lore and has no fucking place there, just because hes been shitting up the charts this year

he said he was deleting his Twitter account a month ago
fake news

Let's be honest. Even all the people who cry "Liberal snowflake can't take criticism!" would be fucking shitting their pants if thousands of people were sending hate mail direct to them.

>listening to playlists and not full albums

you don't belong here.

He came back after, deleting it the first time everyone at Glastonbury called him a ginger busker

Fuck off rockist retard

Its your fault to listen to that shit, If we wanted to get rid of the shit artists from the playlists you would end up with a near empty playlist.

If I was as wealthy as him I would be on so many drugs I wouldn't even notice the hate.

>rockist retard
Damn what an argument right there, bet you he listens to rock.

you're no different from tumblrfags who complain when non-trans actors are cast as trannies. get a life.

lmao those fags always turn out to be the biggest pussies, one negative post somewhere and they lose their shit

Not even him, but to be fair - at least Bowie could act. You don't get to work with if you're not something special.

With Lynch*

What "TV" did is because it didn't make any sense in the show. It was a fucking pointless cameo, it didn't add anything it was just a baseless use of celebrity in a show that really didn't need it.

"mu" hasn't done anything to stop Ed Sheeran making music you don't like because all he's doing is making music with broad appeal like thousands of other artists in the charts.