The worst governors in US history

>the worst governors in US history
>they are all Republicans

Pure coincidence, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/03/sheldon-silver-just-got-one-of-the-longest-prison-sentences-for-a-politician-here-are-the-others/
morningconsult.com/state-governor-rankings/
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/louisiana_is_in_a_budget_mess.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chris Christie
>Republican

lmao

>Scott walker
>worst

Our economy is the 13 best in the nation.

But hurt lib detected

>Christie
>BAD

Yeah right, Juan

Objectively wrong

>The le epic le Donutman
>bad

Nigga what.

because most of your state is productive German-American white people outside of Milwaukee at least.

>Our economy is the 13 best in the nation.

$0.50 cents has been donated to your account by Koch Industries

>.02 Brockles have been deposited in your account

>$0.50 cents has been donated to your account by Koch Industries
This is how we know you're fake.

This. Faglo is by far the worst governor in U.S. history.

Not an argument. .sorry the facts are my side..

Union shill

This.

>posts an image with no source
>expects to be taken seriously
wow

>posts an image with no source

As oppose to posting shit like this with out any source?

Walker in the running for worst?

OP ISNT EVEN TRYING, shitty bait overall, 2/10 at best

no coincidence at all. They're all in the pockets of the ultrarich and siphoning money away from their citizens and taxpayers.

This is how it works -- first they convince us that we should be screaming and marching about "racism" and "black lives" instead of marching against economic exploitation, then they exploit the backlash against that by installing Republican governors that will slash budgets and gut public programs and give all government contracts to the ultrarich.

WALL STREET controls this country. Not the people

when did i say that post was more valid than yours?

who voted for walker

>They're all in the pockets of the ultrarich and siphoning money away from their citizens and taxpayers.

This user gets it. The GOP is fully in the pockets of the 1%ers.

>who voted for walker

Red necks
White trash
Ayn Rand libertarian billionaires

>Walker in the running for worst?

He destroyed unions in the state. He's the worst of the worst. He's fully controlled by the Koch brothers and the 1%ers.

>Not an argument. .sorry the facts are my side..

If we are going back facts you would know that workers in "right to work" for less states get paid far less than non-right to work states.

And people who voted for Tom Barrett are niggers, failed teachers, and college kids. Whats your point?

California

>And people who voted for Tom Barrett are niggers, failed teachers, and college kids. Whats your point?

At least you admit you are literally just voting for the interests of rich white men.

You honestly think that the Worst Governors in US history have all been in the last couple of decades? You could probably take any Governor at random from the 1800s and they would be worst the all 5 of these guys put together.

>top 10 political corruption charges actually sustained in US history
>they're all democrats
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/03/sheldon-silver-just-got-one-of-the-longest-prison-sentences-for-a-politician-here-are-the-others/

Pure coincidence, right?

>white people

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO EXIST

Barrett was a failure cuck and I wish the Wisconsin DNC had found someone better. Wisconsin Dems are just as much at fault as Walker is

No political party will further your interests - they exist only to transfer money to the wealthy elites. Republican, Democrat, doesn't matter

Based Rick Scott is a boss though

>Based Rick Scott is a boss though

The guy should literally be arrested for medicare fraud.

>timberg

How come you'll never see a headline that says "The unbearable Jewness of Hollywood - Let this truly be the end of a show-business era"

Because they aggressively fight back. Spike Lee saw a massive dip in his career after he mentioned Jews in one of his movies.

>Martin O'Mally Dem. MD
>rain tax
>dudeweedlmao
>dindoos need mo money for dem programs
>no more paralel park on drivers test while MD drivers are objectively the worst
>spics can get college grants, drivers licenses, and housing even if illegal/undocumentes
>bawlmore mayor pick was a sheboon fraud

>Barrett was a failure cuck and I wish the Wisconsin DNC had found someone better.

Agreed. I think someone like a true progressive like Mark Pocan should have been the candidate.

The Tea Party types like in Kansas aren't long for this world, because they've so utterly BTFO out of the State Voter that even the Republican Voter has grown to hate them. I mean, shit, it's like Rape-level treachery. That isn't to say they will be for 'big-government' but rather that they'll be suffering for the next decade out of being castrated by ALEC.

T. Sensible Conservative.

Do senators even decide anything?

None of your opinions matter UNLESS you specifically live in Wisconsin. You don't know what it's like to endure Tea Party sheninagans. I'd bet money Paul Ryan still hates the Freedom Caucus more than Trump. Even fucking Boehner hated Cruz more than Trump

Warren will run

Pocan will be her VP ticket

Screencap this post.

Not all reps are bad, but it's hilarious how all the "family values" and anti-gay reps end up having gay relations or like five failed marriages.

Yeah at least "tea party shenanigans" didn't include kicking down doors to do pre-dawn raids harassing political opponents.

Fucking Democrats get out REEEEEEEEEEE

Are we limiting this just to current governors?

morningconsult.com/state-governor-rankings/

If you are going to list the worst, at least don't leave off Brownback who is a train-wreck of ideological policies that have a track record of not working.

Incompetence isn't limited to one party, both parties have some very shitty people who have gotten elected.

Both have also had some amazing people elected.

Fuck this list, I nominate my governor.

Dan Malloy needs to be thrown off a rooftop

Louisiana can't even afford its college fucking football team. I hate Dems and political correctness bullshit, but Tea Party faggotry needs to be buried with them.

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/louisiana_is_in_a_budget_mess.html

>If you are going to list the worst, at least don't leave off Brownback who is a train-wreck of ideological policies that have a track record of not working.

Brownback is so horrible I try to pretend he doesn't exist. But yeah he's one of the worst of the worst.

someone post the name of that nigger that brought in his nigger family into government positions, held rape parties with other politicians, laundered money, practiced tribalism, and was sentenced to 38 years in prison

>Louisiana can't even afford its college fucking football team
Ever thought the football team might've been a huge fucking waste of money?

Any time I see these retarded Democrat memes talk about how Republican governors "failed" they always point to how the local governments have less money, which is KIND OF THE FUCKING POINT.

They never point to the economy, they never give the government time to readjust, they take the immediate budget shortfalls which are to be expected when you cut taxes as you're beginning to dismantle spending and pretend that means the state is a wasteland.

Fuck you idiots.

>Football
>Waste of money.

Jesus fucking Apple Pie, Batman.

Let's bury you with the Cultural Marxists. I'm definitely sure I could round up enough motherfuckers.

>Mark Dayton
>good governor
Fuck off somalian fag

Yeah. It's shit like this which makes me a Sensible Conservative/Strong Republican.

>the worst governors in US history were all Republicans

>conveniently ignores the shit show that was Gray Davis, a democrat who got recalled in commiefornia of all places.

Yes, university football is an enormous fucking moneyhole for the public. It's disgusting. The layers of bureaucracy, the degradation of education, the thinly-disguised made-for-coons scholarships, the overpaid coaches, all so that the Nigger Football League can use our universities as a cost-free farm league.

Fuck that, and fuck you

And he got replaced by the governator who destroyed the state.

Kansas economy after Brownback & his championing of tax cuts, smaller government, and hypothetical economic growth:

-5.5% employment growth while in office, national average 9.4%
-fell to 41st in the nation for personal income growth

Again, there are some good republicans out there, but you can't ignore the fact that some of them who follow your thought process are utter shit.

>"Fuck that, and fuck you"
>"Now please don't filet my flesh."

>Incompetent Government =/= Limited Government

Look at all those misallocated resources and energy, just so the NFL could cuck our universities into breeding their bulls for them.

LSU football:

2015 Expenditures = $24.0 million
2015 Revenues = $68.8 million
Ranked #5 most profitable program in the nation

You don't understand the story about them not being able to play due to budget issues, it has nothing to do with the cost.

>implying davis run was better than the terminator

How do you start with one highest approval ratings and then get run out of office before your term ends?

Great idea. Let's abolish all sports because exercise is degenerate.

>$0.50 cents has been donated to your account by Koch Industries
Projecting much? Pathetic.

Colleges used to have proper club sports for their students to actually take pride in, not ESPN-fueled government-sponsored NFL-subsidizing administration-bloating programs that overshadow the actual purpose of the university.

Nah, you got it all wrong.

NFL was created by capitalism to generate money and jobs.

The government did it's part in facilitating economic growth then get out of the way.

NFL was originally created by capitalism. Nowadays it's basically an arm of the government. They work with the govt to push propaganda, they get stadiums paid for by the taxpayers, they get their farm teams from taxpayer universities.

>Imfuckingplying
You can meet mr. Wolf, worst PA governer ever. Also a staunch liberal.

>"Pack it guys, you are all faggots."
>"Vote OhQiJigq 2016"

Do you live in the real world? Or do you get chaffing from all the jacking off you do to Ayn Rand?

>NFL was originally created by capitalism. Nowadays it's basically an arm of the government.

>I don't know what state capitalism is!

He was on the Celebrity Apprentice

> walker
> literally the only gov in US history to beat a recall

kek

>Sports are just for losers and cucks

>You can meet mr. Wolf, worst PA governer ever.

Corbett supporter detected.

You guys still mad over the massive defeat Wolf handed your boy in 2014?

>Honestly wanting to abolish the NFL

This is why people can't stand Tea= Baggers. A dumbass is a dumbass, even if he's Republican.

>I don't know what state capitalism is!
I know what it is
A bad idea.

If you think the NFL is in any way a positive force in our culture I have a shower I'd love to offer you.

>Jerry Sandusky and Corbett are BFFs.
>Corbett is literally a fucking pedophile.

>not honestly wanting to abolish the degenerate cash-bomb clusterfuck of steroid-riddled ghetto apes who have been taught to play sportsball

No, Corbett was a fucking faggot too, just not as bad as ol' Wolfie.
That election was basically would you rather have someine stealing money from schools to put into fracking operations, or have somebody stealing money to give to niggers? They can both fucking die.

>NFL was originally created by capitalism. Nowadays it's basically an arm of the government.

The military uses the NFL as well as things like NASCAR to hit an audience to recruit. Another form of capitalism is maximizing return on recruitment.

TIF financing isn't limited to sports, but it is an issue that is separate. Many local governments are reckless with it and participate in the "race to zero". However that is an entirely different issue.

NFL staffing with kids from college is no different than staffing engineers, lawyers, doctors etc. based on the skills they gained. Why don't hospitals pay to train doctors up from scratch?

>Why don't hospitals pay to train doctors up from scratch
Because they can get it for free, unpaid internships are an aberration and not properly applied whatsoever.

Nice meme, sports are great, the entertainment industry of the NFL is a cancer.

Blatant lie. Teachers got BTFO by having to contribute a (small) portion of their Cadillac health and pension plans instead of the rest of us taxpayers paying for all of it.

>He destroyed unions
That's only considered a bad thing if you're a brainwashed faggot who knows nothing about economics, like yourself.

>"Sports are great."
>"I hate football."
>"Louisiana should cancel its PROFITABLE football program."

What are you even babbling about? All I can think about is burying you with the Marxists...

Anyone who is able-bodied and doesn't enjoy sports should be put to death on site. It's absolutely pathetic, degenerate, and why males are such whiny bitches nowadays.

Scott Walker and Chris Christie did nothing wrong

>everyone agrees that rick Snyder is literally the worst thing to happen to Michigan

As a Michigander, I applaud you Sup Forums. Fucking crook

>Rick Snyder
>bad

He's been running Michigan like a watch. The state government is more efficient and business is increasing in the state. He's the best governor of the state in recent times.

You do realize that image is backed by no facts and you look like a fucking moronic emotional child every time you post it, right? Please go play in the other room while the adults are talking.

Sports are fucking gay, just like you.

This.

If Flint (and Detroit) hadn't been sacked by Democrats for the past half-century, they never would have been in the mess that they are in.

Nah, the whole bridge closure thing was doing something wrong.

It got investigated and they threw some low level bureaucrats under the bus for it.

inb4
>implying he had no part in it
don't live in the shit hole
don't care

Back to /mlp/ and /d/ with you fag-boy.

Make way guys for the Aryan Ubermensch.

This. Snyder is our best governor in memory. He is the only Michigan politician who stands up to Ambassador Bridge monopoly owner Matty Maroun. He is wrongly blamed for the reliable and consistently destructive practices of black Democratic corruption cartels.

Lefties love posting shit like this as they vote to bring in the "peaceful" mud people who are going to rape, murder and replace them. You niggers live for today like well.. niggers.

>wanting to have niggers in higher education
>free ride because they play handball
>becoming millionaire niggers
>delusional irresponsible niggers kills someone
>goes to prison anyway

Why bother wasting time, other people's money and effort if they're going to be criminal monkeys that goto prison anyways?

Eh. I enjoy certain sports. Watching them with friends is cool, but i rarely if ever know more than a few names of the players or if they're having a shit game or a good one.

I always prefered reading or writing to be honest. Though i, personally, enjoy a good physical competition. Just not so much watching it.

You just sound awesome to spend time with. Why are you still single?