Just got fiber optic internet. Dubs names my wi-fi name. Trips names my password...

Just got fiber optic internet. Dubs names my wi-fi name. Trips names my password.Remember to have a minimum of 8 characters if you're shooting for the latter or whatever bullshit requirement there is.

Dildo smuggling cock boy

ISIS cell 739

TrannyLover

I love big black cock

Child molester

Cocksucker3000

Oh and also my neighbors leech off of it. One who is a former US Army Air Force pilot and some old lady who has extreme xenophobia. Don't ask why

haildonald1488

Brutanaandalusky IV Jr II

I jerk my dog

hailtrump1488

Wolverine Puffdaddy Shaftmaster

OOOOF DELIVER OP

As a mexican who is ashamed of his country and have stereotypical mexicans for neighbors as well... I support this.

Win

can you see what they look at?

Check em

Isis HQ

Well in that case....Health Care is Better in Canada 5G

password

Ihearyoubeatingoff

Password

BeanersStoleMahJerbs

HillaryWonPopVote

password:

peepeetapes

rootin4putin

Alrighty

Password
I

How does it work with the two other folks who use your wifi? Do you just give them your password so they can access it?

FBI surveillance van 3

They live below/above me. We're pretty close for neighbors. They'll just call me and ask for the new wi-fi name and password. They don't hog it or anything, at most one uses Netflix and the other only uses Social Media sites on her phone and I'm usually away from home to begin with

cool. so we should think of a really awkward password that you will have to tell them

Isuckbbc

Passord roll
OnlyTheYoungAndWhiteOnesMatter2

MexicanLivesMatter

Thrillhouse69

Zboybendz

Drinkingpee1488

Anal6lover6recieving6

Imasillysluttycuck

isishotspot

alahsnakbar

totallynotthefbi