I'm half tempted to download this god forsaken app just to see how bad it is...

I'm half tempted to download this god forsaken app just to see how bad it is. I've heard all the stuff but I kinda want to see it for myself. You get to decide my fate. I haven't had my weekly dose of pure, unfiltered dog shit yet.

May God be with you, user
Come back later and show us your findings

the new update has turned it into a place no man should see

OP here,
I installed it and this is the first thing I see, a shitty, buzzfeed tier test. The future does not look good. Going deeper in.

Ifunny oldfag here ask em anything

Good luck OP, it'll only get worse from here...

How bad has it gotten? I used it years ago, and it had some good stuff on it

>17+ app
>get banned for Nudity
>get banned for (((hatespeach)))
>get banned for graphic material

OP again,
It seems the app has different sections.

Featured seems to be just fucking normie memes chosen by mods or something. There is a timer, so it seems they come around a couple times a day.

Collective must be exactly what it is, a collective of cancer. Two minutes in and I found like 5 fandom posts

You can subscribe to ppl if you create an account and there is a search function as well. Maybe I should create an account just to fuck with ppl?

its alright, the features are basicly pointless its all about who you subscribe to now, and the UI is also updated and terrible but if you can get throught that and find good people to sub to (mostly people in the history or political community) then its really entertaining

ive also been featured

There's a fucking political community? Gonna have to take a peek to see how bad it is.

It's already terrible

its not that bad its a really wierd mix of nationalist, Catholic Monarchists, libertarians and American nationalists

if you want names i can give you usernames

OP is back and holy shit what have I just seen

You can find pretty much any political view on this app. You name it, it's there. Ancaps, Ancoms, NeoNazis, communists, etc. You get the idea. And it seems they really hate centrists for some reason.

It seems lefties and righties kind of keep themselves in their own little groups and jack eachother off. The dude in the pic, a verified user, mind you, basically seems to run the entire political community.

Sure why not

known about ifunny since it came out. Its fun watching people act like its something new

we only hate centrists ironically lmao, look up Boson, Trump_General, The_Other_Doctor, ProudDemocrat, to name a few.

I've known it existed for a long time I've just never entered it until now.

download it you fucking pussy. and tell us how fucking bad it is, ty.

Thanks, I'll take a peek

It's fucking awful

also NewTexasRepublic, IBigBrother, Byzantine, Ikennedy

Fuck off ifunny.

OP back,

Found the dude, Boson. He's like an uber Catholic or something.

Also, which one of you iFunny betafags can tell me what "Defend the Faith" is to this dude?

BRING BACK SWAGYOLOBOY THE BIGGEST TROLL IN IFUNNY HISTORY

If you do go on there's this account called Wario he's 14 yrs old and he's rly fuckin stupid

look up swagyoloboy you faggot

It's rly bad

lmao hes like a hardcore Catholic Monarchist and it was the title of some of his essays

Ok fine. I need more dog shit anyway.

of course its fuckin awful, thats why im telling this cunt to download it.

It means harass gay people

basicly

OP back,

Why the fuck did you fags tell me to look up this dude? It's just some random (((offensive))) account that's not even funny.

Rapecuresautismv12 just straight rekt shit really.

thats a phony

OP

Another political account, name says it all.

Also, it seems that the "debates" on this app are just big accounts sending their autistic, dick-sucking subs after their opponent.

OP

Found this dude, all he does is post news. There seems to be more of them with just topic specific news, I'll have to look deeper.

love that guy actually lmao

OP

There's an entire fucking news system on iFunny. It seems the news dude I mentioned before is just the head of it. They call themselves the "Central Alliance". They all have "central" at the end of their name. There's RussiaCentral, PolandCentral, IrelandCentral, etc. They pretty much all suck the dick of the dude called ThisIsTheFuckingNews for popularity.

Fuck me man I guess I have to go even deeper to get to the bad part because I fucking know there is one. There always is one.

Oh cool, Sup Forumsros make an account and follow me and I'll follow you back

No, go be a faggot somewhere else.

Pictures of children's feet are posted regularly in the #feet tag in between the memes

Essays?

the entire app is just one never ending unfunny YLYL

/thread

Ifunny trash. Please leave Sup Forums

fucking checked, also check out Gulag pretty much best political account there but it's search banned so you'll have to type a link like ifunny.co/Gulag

OP

I'm going to create a temporary account and fuck with some fags. Who knows what might happen.

It means harass gay people

Yo langa I'm subbed to you lmao

Not op, but what did you meam by "essays"?

Harass iFunny.co/wario

OP

Ok why are there so many iFunny betafags on Sup Forums?

>I haven't had my weekly dose of pure, unfiltered dog shit yet.
>On Sup Forums

I used to be a shitposter on there but it got so fucking cancerous I had to leave.

Used to have app. Political scene there is 90% just the right bashing the left.
>The term "that crooked hillary" used to come up a lot

So many samefags here

Boson says for OP to comment on one of his posts so he can know who it is and talk to you

sub for sub bro?

Imma be honest, i found Sup Forums through it but have stopped using ifunny for over a year now. Tbh, its the communities on there that piss me off. Mainly the political and science ones. All those little 15 year olds act like they know what they are talking about, like they have their phds. Shit got annoying.

Boson is a huge faggot trust me. He knows a few things about Catholicism but he jerks himself off with his own ego lol

Boson here, Uber-Catholic sounds about right lmao, I'm a theocratist and a Catholic monarchist.

"Defending the Faith" means spending time writing religious essays. Also I support the death of abortionists and the burning of severe heretics. Sub to me. Also comment somewhere on my profile telling me it's you so I can convert you, you fucking heretic.

I have 125k subs on ifunny, anyone have any questions? Lmao

I've been discovered

Account name?

That's my friends account lmfao

Back to Sup Forums. It's 2017 and you're not an atheist yet?

Still Boson. Forgot to add that Defending the Faith also entails making fun of and harassing sodomite gay people.

Mrv is the initials, my personal account is tags

Because atheism is garbage

Fucking cry harder faggot retard. Someone is a heretic.

Still Boson, forgot to mention that I eat copious amounts of paste lol

And religion isnt?

OP

Time to book it before more iFunny fags get on here. I've been caught.

Final review? It's mostly full of people worse than betafags. Like, omegafags or something. You may find a gem here and there, but it's just not worth it.

Goodnight Sup Forums, have a great day with the iFunny fags.

Please leave Sup Forums and never come back

Denfnds he fahti...t

Sub to ifunny.co/tags ;)

No, lol. Not if you actually know about it and understand it.

Hey you brought this upon yourself

OP again,
Btw, I'm not revealing the account name. Have fun finding me, fags.

You're probably a faggot which means I'll bash your head in.

It's not like you'll actually post on it

Gotta Defend The Faithâ„¢

Wow you even have to assert your ego here lol you just can't get enough of this fucking guy. Borgle gay nigger kek!

Ik plenty. I was raised catholic. Religion is for cucks who need to follow a guidebook in learning morals. Instead of actually self reflecting and living life the way you want, you succumb to thousands of yeara of bullshit written down in a fiction book. Please leave this Panananian spear throwing forum.

Careful he'll write a 3 page rebuttal to what you just said

Boson can be a little out there at times. He's a cool guy for the most part, but he can be a massive spaz when he wants.

SO FUCKING CLOSE

>three page rebuttal
Sounds like something he'd do.

Shuttup Boson lol I know that's you

Some faggot retard. Want me to bash your head in too?

Yes. See you soon.

Cry about it

And im sure it would be 3 pages of dogshit. Wouldnt bother reading it anyways. Anyone with a shred of intelligence wouldnt follow the fairy tale book known as the bible.

>I know that's you
No, you'd get something a lot harsher and a lot faggier if I was him.

I disagree, I think the political community is good

I had this app since 2012, never has it ever been good, try subscribing to ipolitics users and you will find it's plebbit (sometimes worse than that) users larping as Sup Forums users