Was this internetkino?

Was this internetkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretislamicnightsky.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firth is smarter then everyone you know combined.

In all seriousness, yes. I don't remember what happened in the last episode but will there be more if the creator decides? Or does the plot actually end?

fuck

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Yes.

Turdgay Man was better

No, but The East Coast Saints, Buzzed Bunny and Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny were.

>Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
That was garbage.

Shit, I mean A New Bunny.

harry potter puppet pals

No, this:

secretislamicnightsky.ytmnd.com/

Underrated post.

There is nothing creepy or scary about this

Fucking Salad Fingers.
The only episode I remember is Salad Fingers finds poison ivy and starts rubbing it all over their nipples and starts to break out.
It was weird.

Watching the idiot box are you? With your LOW NIPPLES

I am NOT gay! I have a calendar with naked legs on. At home.

It was nettles, not poison ivy

I legit get ASMR from salad fingers.

Same shit

It's like I'm 13 again.

Chad: The post

My cousin's name is Chad.
He's gay.

Honestly it's one of the only things that still seems unsettling to me. Something about the soundtrack especially really makes it work well.

He might really be. I had a mental image of him from watching his vidyas for years and I watched an interview of him and he was nothing like my expectations, he was far far above them.

>RING RING RING RING RING RING RING BANANA PHONE

>friend super excited about Happy Tree Friends
>does that thing where you describe to your friends in detail every second of what happens in an episode
>finally check it out for myself
>a lot of thoughts go through my mind, the foremost of which being "what is this stupid shit?"

Every time I see one of the characters though the theme song gets stuck in my head. It's hardcoded in there after having to hear it while waiting for the video to load on your shitty internet for an hour.

i remember watching this for the first time when i was 12. i laughed so much i started crying uncontrollably. i wish i could be that happy again :(

Fuck that edgy ass show.

Retarded Animal Babies is better

That fish smells about done.

Fist of the Borf Star is absolute youtube kino.

Salad Fingers is brilliant because of the deep sense of loneliness and melancholy that runs alongside the undertones of silly humor - Dog of Man on the other hands remains something that's not just still creepy, but makes me feel strange for the rest of the day whenever I watch it

What, The, Fuck, Is, This...

No it is fucking stupid

It's still on YouTube user, you can be happy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS ONE FUCKING EPIC FLASH VIDEO OMG I DIED BACK IN THE DAY HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OHHHH ASNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Thank you, damn that feels good I loved the badger song

CAT I'm a kitty cat and I DANCE DANCE DANCE and I dance dance dance

Retarded Animal Babies was fucking amazing. Loved looking for all the secrets

RAMMSTEIN

I MENCHED BRENT

Sweet lemonade