When I pee a little pit of pee comes out right before a strong current is created sometimes like a spurt and I was...

When I pee a little pit of pee comes out right before a strong current is created sometimes like a spurt and I was wondering if that happens to anyone else and if it's normal? It's a very specific question and I don't really want to bother asking my doctor and I can't find anything online... Thoughts???? I am a guy btw.

Sorry user.
It sounds like you have AIDS.
You probably picked it up from a toilet seat or something.
The only thing to do now is to cut off your penis before it spreads.
May God bless you OP. You're in my prayers.

thank you for the humor but I'm not joking unfortunately and I am actually wondering about this.

Fuck that. Cut off EVERYBODY'S penis until you feel some sense of relief from symptoms and leakage.

Hey man I'm a doctor so I can help here

I've been a doctor for roughly 13 years now mostly deal with pediatrician shit though so I'm can't be totally sure but I have seen this before, you have aids. Cut your dick off before it's too late

I had the same problem, soon after I developed full blown AIDS, my condolences

Could someone please just answer the question honestly, It's stressing me out

Did you jack off before you pee? I don't even know if that would cause it. You should probably ask your doctor anyway. You don't want to lose your penis

It's as if my pelvis is tense and that's causing it to happen because If I really try and relax the muscles then it doesn't happen

Ok. I remember this happening to a friend. After consulting his doctor it was concluded to be AIDS. Sorry OP just cut your dick off.

Is that Ymir from attack on titan

>jacks off
>bit of cum stuck in his urethra
>first spurt clears it out, then full stream
>goes to doctor
>gets diagnosed with AIDS
>cuts off dick
>enjoy being a jew cuck

the internet is not your doctor

always pee after sex/ jacking off to clean the pipe

OP, have you ever experienced any pain from these "leaks"?? Not trying to scare you but it could be quite serious.

no

Ok... its probably AIDS

I got that too. Except the spurt is only after I finish my stream.

i haven't cum in like 3 days

Here's some real advice from someone actually in the medical field

Sounds like a prostate issue, go see you doctor and get your butt fingered. I mostly deal with middle aged men that have this complaint, though there are teens and young adults from time to time as well.

Is your stream slower than average? Have any kidney stones or shit like that before?