Are Alt-Right people really stupid enough to believe this Double Think?

Are Alt-Right people really stupid enough to believe this Double Think?

>Newt Gingrich opined on Fox that “we are in a clear-cut cultural civil war.”

>Former GOP speechwriter Pat Buchanan wrote that the appointment of a special prosecutor and political street clashes presage a “deep state media coup”
>the nation is “approaching something of a civil war,” and it’s time for Trump to “burn down the Bastille.”

Alex Jones videoes titled:
>“Get Ready For CIVIL WAR!”
>“First Shots Fired in Second US Civil War! What Will You Do?”
>"Will Trump Stop Democrats' Plan for Violent Civil War?”

Seriously, why do Alt-Right people fall for this double-think? Jones calls for a civil war, while accusing others of calling for a civil war? You would have to be a child not to see this for what it is.

>TFW thought police who can't stand being cucks to conservative elites can't stomach you jolting them into consciousness with facts so they spam pics til your thread gets pruned

Post all you want. It takes me 5 seconds to copy/paste this thread, and it'll keep you up all night XD

The idea you're eventually going to attack us is a very common one in conservative thought right now. Some also propose we should strike first to pre-emptively contain to a smaller scale what many conservatives consider to be inevitable. I could see Alex Jones going on about it because it's his job to go on about it. Like here's what will happen, I'll dig up the infowars stuff and it will turn out whatever he actually says about it is lengthy/nuanced and what you're saying is ultimately not representative of what he actually means. That is what happens every single time someone asks if AlexJonesReallySaidThat.jpg

Please do, tell me where the relevant context begins, I'll watch it. Just to confirm.

FYI you say "You're." I'm an American. Are you an American? We are allies.

You're talking to a Russian spam bot. It can't hear you. It's only mission is to kill the thread.

Intriguing, I suspected that.

Any negative Trump thread is flooded with Korean bitches till it exceeds the limit.

I support this. Nudes too?