Bump.

who wants to make a collage?

I have his Dropbox login

then do some exposing, user. Let's see the tits

give me file

Gonna post the pics here?

Want me to post it here or message you

nice tits. got more?

Yea, I enjoy showing the wife. Knowing another is getting hard and possibly jerking it.

to me, the best part are the non nudes. i hope people make collages

well to do that we'll need more pics i guess. any underwear?

here you go

more?

ass

Nice.

she's a huge feminist too.

Fuckin bump, show us more you tease. Expose that ass some more

Agreed, have her expose some more too

here she is trying (and failing) to make it look better..

So? Doesn't matter when she's choking on dick

I love exposing sluts

Ah, fuck her then. Get her to show us more and more of that skin

Show us more girl

she's not participating

Oh, my bad. And Bump btw

Oh, my bad. And Bump btw!!!

good shit

what would you do to her?

anyone want to expose her?

OP are you from NC?

FL

do it

anyone going to make collages?

Which one?
Her or...
Or...Nice btw, good DSL

CHECKED. and this body looks so familiar. you from Winter Haven by chance? last question kek

both but especially the ass tattoos
i wish i had some of her sucking

nope

great job.

exposed ass

ok fanks bruv

before she gained weight

yes i cant stop too

pussy with vibe

No bra, nice subtlety
For bikini I'd have her hanging from her tits with the rope connected to a pulley that when she pulls send two extra large wife dildos slowly push into her but allowing her tits to take a break. So I'd do that while piercing her clit with a diode that sends bolts of high electricity spasming into her.
For ass tattoos I'd have her choking on my dick until she threw up and passed out, then I'd stroke her throat to massage my cock while making her slowly start fisting her own asshole.
Finally for no bra, I'd make her believe that we're going to a nude beach and have her walk around just showing off, keeping the facade up until she gets back and then tell her the truth before collaring her and making her go to everywhere in a 4 mile radius with her panties on her head and clothes painted on with a sign that says "I'm a horny pervert, degrade me!"

Show us more then!!! Start with your underwear woman

Nice ass, let's see tits plz

Damn girl, why didn't you get here sooner?!

see

keep going

start with the ass

Omg fucking newfags. Timestamp or gtfo

Seconded

With which one?

Yes

no bra

here she is being obviously self conscious (and should be, too)

poor ugly feminist...

Aight
So as she is walking around doing normal stuff like picking up some stuff for me and what not, I have a remote control vibe stuffed deep into her ass that I'd let on and off every time she was about to talk to someone or someone saw her so that she'd get sweaty and hot and horny which of course would make the paint slowly start to expose her naked body. Making sure that she went through with everything I'd monitor her and if she started to back out or try to explain what's going on I would set off the vibe to max and keep it going until she stopped. Finally when she got back and was dripping wet with her naked flesh all exposed I'd force her to the floor and beg to be made to go out in her skimpiest and sexiest underwear with heavy bells attached to her nipples and a tail shoved up her ass so she would walk up to all her neighbors and ask them to take slutty pictures of herself so she could post them to her personal social media accounts and send them to her friends and family telling them that she was nothing but a slutty horny cunt that wanted nothing more then to be insulted and looked down upon and that she was giving up her humanity to be her masters personal fuck toy that would be streamed to millions across the internet.

very cruel..

Of course she should be, She's a little tittied slut who deserves the world to know that she's a horny easy pussy.

More plz

So? It's exactly what she wants as well as what she deserves. She deserves nothing less then to be viewed as just fuck meat and a pleasure dump for every man. Duh

Did this bitch ever expose herself?

can't stop thinking about these lol

that's why i want collages of her made so bad, easy packaging

I'm definitely addicted. I've shown her to friends - even the really hardcore pics

Posted her on b, mless, and others too

let's see ass pictures and pictures with friends.

now with friends

nah

wow, she has such a nice pussy. it deserves to be shared

look at what a tease she is

Your already halfway there, either that or just more of her being a slut

legs spread?

will someone make a collage or wwyd

she might become famous though as her acting career keeps getting her in more and more things. so the exposing is not a good idea perhaps. All it takes is one dumb fuck to spread it and then no more nudes for any of us. gg

More of this slut?

that's the fun - it's around forever

getting hit with that lawsuit wont be fun

bump

What's this thot's name

allyson

I wanna fuck Allyson til she can't walk. Post some more.

She's kinda fat. Still good looking but she could stand to work out.
How many calories does constant fucking burn? Probably mostly cardio.

is anyone saving?

Oh hey, you're the guy with the Nazi fetish, aren't you? You should bring your girl to Charlottesville.

do you have other pics?
yes

You gave me like a gorillion my dude. I think this is the other girl though.

They're all jumbled up in my old throwaway's inbox.
>please select all kites.

which was your favorite

Still a fan of the reverse trap tbh.

I get why..
ever thought about making on/off collages?

What's that now?

to package them quickly