Femanon here

Femanon here

This guy from work is currently parked outside of my house. He wants me to sneak out of the house and fuck him in his SUV. My boyfriend is asleep.

I'm so fucking horny. My boyfriend has not fucked me properly in over 2 months. He always cums too fast and his dick is average.

I'm sick and tired of masturbating. I want to cum on a real dick and it doesn't seem like my boyfriend is capable of making that happen. I know for a fact that the guy who is outside of my house right now has a big dick, because he fucked a friend of mine who also works with us and she said that it was huge. She said that he was really good in bed and can go "for hours".

I want it so god damned bad. Should I go outside and and get into his SUV or should I just crawl into bed with my boyfriend and go to sleep?

Up to you, he might wake and find you not there, or you'll be kidnapped. I say stay inside for safety, unless you're into getting kidnapped. Also drop more for a young user :)

do it and send pics for proof

tits or gtfo
in case of obvious larp hazard, timestamp

faggot's who dont know the rules are bigger faggots than OP

i can see you from my window

>Femanon here

Tits, timestamp or gtfo! That you dense cunts never learn...

You know how this works

Tits or GTFO

Is the guy outside black or white?

If you're that horny prove it

do it

Femanon, I'm not like most of the mouth-breathers on here, and won't demant "tits or GTFO" *shudder*

However, I will advise you with some sage words of wisdom attributed to the genius Albert Einstein: "Our greatest disappointments come from chasing not what we want most, but what we want at the moment."

The rest, as they say, is up to you.

He's black.

Go get some dick

cuckposting is now the norm here?

>I'm not like all these other mouth breathers m'lady

>this fucking thread

how about you gtfo and make your own goddamn poor choices? asking us won't absolve you of the guilt of making that decision.

samefag or white knight?

she wants some dick

if she existed and wasn't a fag posting bait for fags like you

So you're a hoe, live with it. Fuck the other dude and you can feel disappointment and guilt. Stay loyal and feel disappointment and dissatisfaction. You'll always have this conundrum. The only real way to fix it is to either open up your relationship or be single.

M'lady*

Kill yourself. Cheating is always wrong. No justifications. Don't give a shit.

Plus if this WAS real that dude is a fucking fool for waiting while you post on b.

yeah go fuck him and destroy your boyfriend's life for a few moments of pleasure you dirty fucking slut.

Liar.

Go fuck yourself.

I really mean it. It's a better solution.

Break up with your boyfriend you fucking whore, don't waste his time or yours if you aren't happy.

In my opinion, you have two options..
You can either a.) Talk to him about this in a civilized manner and try to work something out, or b.) You can break up with him, and fuck the suv guy whenever.
I don't know anything about your beau, but likely he won't take to kindly to you fucking another man while the both of you are together.
Cheating without consent is fucked up and it hurts people's feelings. If you care about him at all you'll break up with him or talk to him.

Post tits and pics of you fucking him, deal
?

you should probably wake him up and talk with him
YOu dont want this kind of blood in your hands

>samefag
>replies to a single post
samefag requires at least two items to compare with which they could be considered "the same".

obviously fake but if it wasn't the correct answer would be to just do it and break up with your boyfriend. what kind of idiot stay with someone they don't wanna be with?

>all these dubs

No, white guys getting cucked is the norm here. Keep up.

If you're OK with being a dishonest whore then go for it I guess.

Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Everyone walk the dinosaur.

Invite him inside and fuck him on your bed next to your boyfriend.

people who want security who cannot stand the thought of being alone.

that's typically why you hold onto someone you don't want to be with. that, or they have nice things you would lose if you weren't together.

You would really consider taking a dirty nigger cock.
Your bf is better off without you.

Dubs don't lie, this bitch is a worthless shut for thinking about it.

I heard of this radical new solution called communicating with your bf. Crazy, I know. Or you can go be a cheating slut.