What was the worst movie of the summer?

What was the worst movie of the summer?

OP here, forgot to say, pic unrelated

X-men Apocalypse. Such a letdown after the first two. Its like Singer ran out of ideas after DOFP.

That's not me, im OP. Batman v Superman is the worst movie of every summer ever

>not the Ghostbusters

Lights Out was pretty horribly bad. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing too many abominations though. What's Batman v. Superman really like? You can be honest with me.

Samsung Squad

That's not me, I'm the real OP and Batman v Superman is capekino

Real OP here, BVS was kino. Luther was great.

Suicide Squad as it was actually released during "summer"

This just in.

OP confirmed for loving the taste of an erect, sweaty penis.

Literally just pick one. Blockbuster film is dead

op here, b v s is pure shit

It's fucking great. I've only seen the full cut though. Best Batfamily no doubt.

Tarzan

It had nothing to do with the actual story of Tarzan, it's about how some European guy comes to the Congo to stop colonialism with the help of Samuel L Jackson. Plus it was just shitty in general (bad writing).

This. Also cw, it was going good until ironman showed up. Airport battle sucked due to infinity war coming.

Its like a a mix of TDKR and AGE OF ULTRON, but even worse than both of those movies combined

BvS and Suicide Squad are legitimately awful movies.
And the worst part is that they're not entertaining to watch at all with something like Batman and Robin and Batman Forever where you can laugh at it.

>getting btfo this hard

OP here. I'm actually a dog, so I shouldn't have been able to post this in the first place. Also my opinions don't matter.

BvS is nothing but Pleb Filter: The Film and the replies in this thread proves it