ITT: people who are held back by their teams

ITT: people who are held back by their teams

It's a team sport. He wouldn't have 14 goals without the rest of his team, which he's always at the front of.

>people who are really not very good

He should have far more, except he misses plenty of clear chances

Was letting chicharito go dare I say It, a mistake?

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

should I know this person?

Only thing he's held back by is the traction alopecia

what team is the Chevrolets?

>Le try a scissor kick instead of heading the ball while being a giant man
Almost as exposed as >poop

He's not that good tbf

I used to rate TSUUUUUUUUUUUU but now he's just a fucking clown.

Harry Kane. There are so many Spurs games where Kane gets zero service, it's ridiculous. But when he does get the ball he scores like it's nobody's business. If he wasn't a lifelong Spurs fan (or at least since he was about 11-12 years old, I read he was an arsenal fan before then bc he was in their academy), he would have forced a move to a much better team a long time ago and would be scoring a lot more.

>relaxing footy thread
>negro IMMEDIATELY starts bashing tsuman

It's very hard to take any criticism of Cristiano seriously when you've got that flag. It's like when a Portuguese criticizes Messi.

TSUUUUUU is an incredible player, one of the best ever, he's just "unlucky" to be playing at the same time as the GOAT.

>spurs american banwagoner

Cringe

>spurs

I'm an Everton fan...

Willian and Moses cant pass for shit

i dont get wether fabergas is shit or not

he starts and looks like shit, comes on at 80th minute and transforms the attack instantly

why can't he just do it for the first 80 minutes

Even the Santiago Bernabeu is booing him

He's right though. Ronaldo is dead weight when he's not scoring, and that's been the case a lot this season.

>american bandwagoner
>shit opinion about football
surprise surprise

Please kill yourself.

You shut the fuck up.

fuck you stupid dutch fuck eat shit. Chicha better than any shitty dutch asswipe strike atm

Cause in the first 80 minutes the opposition isn't gassed asf so its less obvious Fabregas is a fat old man who can't play through a half let alone a whole game?

>he actually and unironically believes an arsenal fan would EVER change colors to spurs or vice-versa

You fucking retards players do this shit all the time, they're just being professional and trying to make the fans happy is one part of the job

Kevin De Bruyne or Alexis Sanchez
Easily the 2 most talented players in England. Feel bad for the both of them 2bh.

Easily Lanzini

Literally the most plastic fans in the world

The Bernabeu boos everyone

Since you know absolutely nothing, normal you defend him there.

>fans support team
>team is underperforming because of a player
>fans turn on this player
>this is a bad thing

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you try writing that in Spanish?

>fans don't support their players even when they're under performing
pathetic.

They support the team. If there's an obvious problem with a player and not the team then obviously they'll boo

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Spanish "fans" are crap

I remember a couple years ago (think it was when Martino was the manager) they were booing Barcelona players at the end of a training just for losing 2 consecutive games

I don't think so

>trips
sorry m8. Madrid's fans are some of the worst

So you're not a RM fan but you defend donaldo? Well now I've seen everything.

this 2bh

Only decent guy in this team of meme-players

He's a good player, and United is garbage these days, but I doubt he's been held back by every team he has played in.