What drugs is Sup Forums doing tonight? also general drug thread. pic related

what drugs is Sup Forums doing tonight? also general drug thread. pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/diggeroftheunknown/perc-waves-dirtychill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers blood

is it strong? what was the first high like?

Depression

I used to do a lot of blow but then my workouts are shit the next day

i know man. sure does help with the cutting though ha

Smoked a bowl now ready to go to bed. Goodnight fags

damn i wish i had some ganja. going too fast right now.

Take some shots
Not doing anything interesting really, took half a bar, killed some beers and smoked a bit. Just been chillin

shit man, just moved into my new place, no booze

gonna take some Benadryl to take the edge off. prob 50-75mg

Got a question for any ecstacy users. I did my first one (a euro) a few weeks back and it hit me good, will note i was drinking a little before i did it.... I popped same type pill few days ago but nothing, should i up it to 2? Im 6"4 and 240 lbs

Damn bro, I feel like coke without booze is kind of a waste

Caffeine is best drug, man.

seriously...should planned ahead. nowhere open right now. im in maryland everywhere closes insanely early

nah this stuff is legit. i did burn $100 on what was basically caffiene a few weeks ago

My nigga

what is some good music to listen to while on the yay train? i like shit like board of canada.

Lol, go for a walk or something

No. also don't drink ANY alcohol. Even small amounts may (and probably will) dull the best parts of E. It's subtle, but I've done enough of it to confirm this. Alc + E is a waste, only start drinking after you feel the effects start to wear off.

Tramadol

you can get high off that? i thought it didnt cross into the brain or something. im not into opioids as you can tell.

Lolol so basically advil

Also, don't rely on the "brand" of the pill. It says literally nothing. The only thing thats a somewhat reliable quality indicator is taste. If it's not bitter, it's definitely shit. This doesnb't mean a bitter pill is quality E though.

Tramadol+weed=thankmelater

OP here. yeah the second day is always rough. if youre at a festival and need to go for a few days, i would take 1.5 and see how you feel. i feel like theres an plateau followed by more fun as the dosage goes up on subsquent days

None tonight. Got a job interview tomorrow. Otherwise favorite are benzos and heroin

Ok good to know I'm not the only one who does that.

op here, damn son you live life on the edge. mixing those two is scary as fuck in terms of OD risk. plus when the medics roll up with narcan you wont wake up

I mean not at the same time lol. My bad worded it wrong.

shit i was going to say that is intense

op here btw guys im in the medical field (nurse) so ask any drug related questions you have in terms of safety

yeah but this only works for 3-5 redosings max. then your serotonin is depleted and all more pills will do is turn you into a wide awake zomboid. Then snorting speed or meth seems better to me.

yeah it does stop working, like most things haha

Hey everyone!

I'm a white skinny drug addict from eastern Europe!

I was convicted first at age of 19 for hurting someone,then at age of 23 spent time in a mental institution.

I'm 26 now and high again!

Never give up!

what are you high on? gonna guess meth haha.

Ehh I'm just drunk as fuck.Its on'ly 7 30 in eastern europe so might get some fukenf blow or weedd later.Any body else druynk??

Can't enjoy mdma without alcohol. Need it to get rid of the stomach feeling and to be comfortable. Seems like there is again not a single truth.

>5
Countrry?

Close,on amphetamine.

It's really good here.

Serbia

Mee too burazeru subotica

So try just 1 again, and if its a minimal or a bust do 2 the next time. Didnt use alcohol the second time btw. I forsure know i didnt get ripped off guy only sell to small pool of people and no ones been sold bunk pills
It was bitter just thought i say it was a euro because were im from its either regular run of the mill ecstacy or euros which are "better" but idk im new to using it lol

none

not a useless piece of shit druggy

Look up how MDMA works. It depletes the storage of happy hormones in your brain all in one go. That's what makes you feel euphoric and happy. However it takes weeks for this to replenish. Taking E or MDMA in quick succession will have lesser effects each time of you don't take a break in between.

None because I'm a poor neet but tomorrow I'm hanging out with a female who thinks I like her so she'll buy us xanax

This guy rules. How did you hurt someone

also interested in hearing the story

also what is the consensus on coke and MDMA? ive done it a few times and it pretty much just magnifies the coke

cmon guys im a long time lurker (joined around advice dog time) and rarely post lets keep this alive

Same. 225 mg right now. I find low doses of tram to be especially good for hangovers and withdrawals.

Tried 90mg of low quality molly the other day and it still felt good as fuck, better than most of my coke highs

Anyone know where to cop around Frederick Maryland? I got some shite dirt earlier and it made me sad :(

Tattle tail.

Percocet and cocaine also had a cannabis tea and I just took ambien

Do you mean the sickness / nausea about 15-45 minutes after ingestion? Yeah that sucks, but I never heard that this feeling stays during the whole roll. maybe bad cutting agents? with "real" or "pure" mdma the stomach sickness should pass after one hour maximum. (with or without alcohol).

also look at my cool fingerbox.

Where are you at in MD? I got pretty much everything you could want.

>740007506

make a discord, or something, i can help you out.

Grade A cocaine

Anyone from Northern Cali know where to get some good heroin?

I used to get excellent black tar for $60 a gram but all the good dealers got busted and the rest cut their shit too much

Hope all you dumbasses with your fuck ass retarded combinations overdose and become mindless vegetables for life. Fuck every last one of you idiots ITT - coming from
Another occasional drug user btw. You fucking faggots are cancer and these threads are always shit. Especially that fucking loser OP who's most likely sober as fuck just trying to shitpost and make retards take the bait

No fix tonight user?

Let's hope you get a good batch and end up in the morgue. Maybe researchers will be able to use your stinking corpse to study dead cancer cells and you won't be so god damn worthless after all.

Maybe for my sake I will. Or maybe you'll get raped later by an armed burglar.

How old are you even? 12?

I almost gave a fuck

Nothing much OP, just recalling the feeling of heroin to try and get some sleep, even though I've been off the shit for over a year now
Also reduced to staying at my mom's, psycho bitch left a cross on my door to try and convert me to Christcuckery, dumb fucking cunt hasn't realized that her pushiness about the whole thing just makes her look mentally unstable and a good reason as to why I'm so fucking miserable and started using in the first place
Really want to die because of this shit, but really I just want them to suffer more than I do

Any high is a good. And adrenaline is the best high. Nothing like kicking someone's ass who deserves it or smashing someone in wrestling match.

Any high is a good high*

Nothing is better than pussy though. And not underage you sick pups.

OP here, think whatever you want. I just wanna vibe and pick the brains of people who like other drugs.

>deserves it

lol, people are fucking dumbasses if they self-proclaim what another deserves, and like you could anywatv

Wrong post gaywad

You know wat I want to pick? I want to pick up a brick and smash your fucking head with it.

So do it dipshit

Nitrous oxide at the moment. Had nothing else. Too bad it only lasts like a minute. Usually do it untill I pass out or can't feel my fingers anymore

Girls getting drunk right now with her family while I'm in her room. She always wants to fuck after she drinks. Im trynna do some coke before I fuck her

I got som barrrrsss rollin lmao my pack just landed

Gimme fag

I'd love it if someone tried to b&e my house, I've been waiting for an excuse. It'd probably be some cracked out fiend like you too.

I'm curious as hell. Why does everyone call each other faggots so constantly on here? Lots a closeted homos here or what? It's 2017 so don't be afraid to admit you suck cock. Well unless you're near Muslims. Just don't try and suck my dick. Is being gay an excuse for men not being able to get women?

The boxers fractures are worth it, just makes your knuckles harder
Fractured mine 3 times in the last year now it's more rounded than ops fatass mother

Cracked out? You fucking wish. If your pitiful ass had a gf then she would be sucking my dick so don't get fictional stories going in your little pedo mind. What's your address? Ill tell you when I'm going to kick your door in and then Ill make you watch while I butt fuck your nasty mom. The best part of you slid down her fat ass crack.

fuck off faggot

Waiting for people to strike so I can play army manz, still need a month or two for proper gains tho
I gained ten in a week!
Also I'm high on immeasurable depression and violent excitement cuz cucks everywhere

There's 1 homo

>percs
>Xanax
>weed
>making Lofi beats and vegetables

soundcloud.com/diggeroftheunknown/perc-waves-dirtychill

:(
They made this way
Remember that

Later pedos

Crusing on 500mg of testosterone (im a powerlifter) and drinking some double ipas tonight

People aren't fucking born gay. They are just sick ass cock sucking faggots.

>meth
>europe
Choose one. There's a little bit of meth in the uk and shit, but its very hard to find, there's probably not more than 20 or so street dealers that deal meth in Europe.

Here what we do a lot is Speed, which is a good investment.

Ecstasy is half the times MDMA and half the times some shitty RC analogue.

LSD is nowhere to be found, I mean the dealers sell LSD but it's always 25i or some other cheap as fuck RC.

Weed is good, but money wise hash is better.

Really good weed 1g = 10€ = 3 good joints

Hash bar(probably a gram or so, idk) = 5€ = 5 good joints

Sound needs to be fine tuned a little but not bad at all
What program do you use?

THESE HAVE TO BE THE FAKEST BARS I HAVE EVER SEEN. LOOK UP G3722. YOU SHIT IS FAKE. YOURE PROBABLY SOME SHITTY DRUG DEALER THAT RIPS PEOPLE OFF.

Negative attention from friends in a parallel dimension that's in no way this one, also images of someone dear to me being giddy at the thought of me miserable though it's not reciprocated

Ha ha. This was made on iPad beatmaker with shitty headphones. Usually an mpc but too lazy. What sounds should I fuck with to get it better?

Look at you, projecting this hard on an user image board. I'll actually post my address if you tell me what country/state/ province you're from. Good luck getting past all the security too fuckboy, and if you do I'll put you down like a fucking dog. Stupid fucking junkie. I love boxing you pieces of shit out, I bet you're all tatted up and think you're a fucking hardass too you little bitch. Clearly too fucking weak to handle your addiction LOL. You pieces of shit have nothing to lose, if the heroin doesn't put you out of your misery then your own stupidity will. Can't think straight when you're dope sick all the time. You people remind me lab rats just waiting to get killed off by fentanyl. Good thing people who aren't mentally challenged can actually enjoy opiates without sinking to your level and selling ass to score your next point. I'll be doing bumps while your stupid ass is curled up on the floor dopesick. How's it feel being an empty shell of a person? I should move to Florida so I can guard my castle without getting fucked by the law

L1G 7L1 Canada
I hope you're close

Beat sounds kind of dirty at times especially with the transition between instruments, a little change of pacing would make it a lot more pleasant on the ears. And especially with perc waves if the tone was a little lighter by a few notes