ATL:Thabo Sefolosha (groin) questionable vs. HOU
GS:Draymond Green (shoulder) out for Thursday
DEN:Danilo Gallinari (groin) ruled out for Friday
MLW:ESPN: MIL acquires Hawes, Hibbert for Plumlee
DEN:Report: Wilson Chandler wants out of Denver
PHI:Robert Covington (hand) doubtful Thursday
PHI:Joel Embiid (knee) will not play Thursday
SA:LaMarcus Aldridge (sore knee) out Thursday
DEN:Denver 'quietly exploring' market for Mudiay?
LAK:Julius Randle will be limited Thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/cavaliers/features/road-trip-170202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this the real general, fuck faggots trying to make it earrly

We've been blessed by God.

>DEN:Report: Wilson Chandler wants out of Denver
>DEN:Denver 'quietly exploring' market for Mudiay?
Both are complete bullshit, low quality journalism desu

4TH for RACKETS

I heard a couple months ago Denver was trying to trade him so maybe he wants out too.

Him and Fareed.

Thanks pham. Larry's general was garbage.

Fucking offseason.

Trump supporter to Bucks with Giannis and Delly. Can't lose!

He probably wants to be a starter.

I wouldn't mind him being the starting SF for OKC.

Amazing

SEATTLE WHEN

Denver isn't actively shopping him, but he's available for trade - that's the case for everyone on the roster not named Jokic or Murray.

Faried is more he was having chemistry issues but recently he's turned around and has almost become a mentor to the younger guys, and always puts in 110%.

He gets starter minutes at Denver anyway. Anyway, our best line up is probably Chandler at the 3 and Gallo at the 4. Gallo is out now anyway, so Chandler will definitely be starting next game.

>Wilson Chandler is requesting a trade after being replaced in the starting lineup (Via USA Today).

>USA Today
>Garbage

Don't be mad Nuggies Nigel. All good things come to an end.

why is /nba/ so obsessed with harry lol

Will Larry ever recover?

What the fuck is this autism? Fuck outta here.

>Timmy, Kobr, & KG retired last summer
>Dirk will retire this summer
>the GOATs of your childhood will all be out of the league

smile if you've hit a game winner against klay thompson this season

Post using your Canadian VPN cuck.

Fml bros..got a 250 word essay due tomorrow but wanna watch nba on tnt

Small setbacks aside, we're still coming for that seed

>not watching the XFL 30 for 30

Rumours on Twitter are that an opposing exec has "leaked" this to lower his value in any prospective trade. Not saying that's the case, but for all of Wilson's time in Denver, he's been a mild mannered calm guy, I don't see him going to the media about a trade. I imagine he's talked to the FO about his role but he wouldn't go out with it.

For what it's worth, he hasn't formally requested a trade.

REMINDER THE WARRIORS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW, AND LEROACH AND THE CŪCKIVEERS HAD A LOSING RECORD IN JANUARY STAY MAD /NBA/

Reminder that the Warriors will finally have to face the Spurs in the WCF and get spanked.

sucks man i had a 300 word one yesterday. i missed the cavs :(

>I wouldn't mind him being the starting SF for OKC.

This

Westbrook/Oladipo/Wilson/Sabonis/Adams

Or

Westbrool/Roberson/Wilson/Sabonis/Adams (Oladipo 6th man)

Or

Westbrook/Oladipo/Roberson/Wilson/Adams

He didn't come to the media, someone leaked it, probably a front office informant/spy.

Reminder that your a scared little bitch boi keep sucking leroaches dick while your at it lmao

delte

steph curry

is better than lebron

Reminder

Not so fast my friend

Im not larry though try again

Apparently the journalist is quite reputable, so I'll take his word that Chandler is looking for a bigger role, be it at Denver or somewhere else.

Here's a quotation from Will (admittedly from over a year ago):
"I make all my decisions based on what will make me happier in life. That should say everything in regards to why I chose to resign with Denver for the next 4 years. Of course I could of played out my current deal and tested the waters next year when the TV money will sky rocket the salary cap. However Life is bigger then that. While the nuggets organization was very generous and I'm extremely happy with the new deal, I made this decision because of the city of Denver, the Nuggets fans, and my teammates. I tasted what it was like to win in this great city, and I've never been more focused to recapture that feeling. It will take a lot of hard work and commitment from top to bottom but I know we can do it, and I'm ready to lead the charge. It's going to be a great ride and I wish the season could start tomorrow. To the ownership and management I say thank you! To the fans I say an extra thank you for they are the real reason I'm staying here for the long haul. Nugget nation let's come together and turn this around!"

Won't happen, Denver are only interested in Westbrook, Sabonis, Adams or Oladipo and none of those are on the block for OKC.

Not even trying to hide his samecucking.

N O T A G A IN

will get memeballed to death by Houston in round 1

WRONG

Shut up Larrold.

oh shit

nba.com/cavaliers/features/road-trip-170202

>4:00-5:50

what the fuck was wrong with channing fry?

>celts/rapts game over
>back to the same old warriors/lebron shitposting

/nba/ BTFO

You're a gigantic autist.

Chandler only has a 11 mill contract. You can't even mention Adams, Oladipo, let alone Westbrook.

He's not worth near that. At best you could get Roberson and Payne for a 29 year old Chandler.

CONFIRMED

>US and BR flags everywhere
Did that get break Larry
kek

put me in the screenshot too bros holy shit

I don't think anybody wants Payne right now, Abrines and Lauvergne are probably more coveted than that fag.

Which is why I'm saying it won't happen. There's nothing that's not untouchable on OKC's side that Denver would want.

only Westbrook and Adams are untouchable, Sabonis is very much available but they probably have a high asking price. Oladipo would only be part of a big trade like Butler or Millsap or George but he's not untouchable.

Why would they want Lauvergne after they just traded him? Unless they're willing to take back the trade.

He was 2 second round picks right?

2 picks for renting Joffery and only getting Wison is too much. Denver would need to give back one of those picks to make it fair.

>Someone post your OC

Aww Shucks. You're too kind

East:
1. Cleveland
2. Boston
3. Toronto
4. Atlanta
5. Indiana
6. Washington
7. Charlotte
8. Milwaukee

West:
1. Golden State
2. San Antonio
3. Houston
4. LAC
5. Memphis
6. Utah
7. Oklahoma City
8. Portland

Round 1:
Cavs>Bucks 4-2
Celts>Hornets 4-2
Raps>Wiz 4-1
Pacers>Hawks 4-3
Dubs>Blazers 4-0
Spuds>Thunder 4-1
Rockets>Jazz 4-1
Grizz>Clips 4-3

Conference Semis:
Cavs>Pacers 4-1
Raps>Celtics 4-3
Dubs>Grizz 4-0
Spurs>Rockets 4-2

Conference finals:
Cavs>Raps 4-1
Spurs>Dubs 4-3

Finals:
Spurs>Cavs 4-2

Lauvergne doesn't make sense for Denver, more the he has more value in general than Payne. There were rumors the Cleveland wanted him but I have no idea what they have that the Thunder would want.

Korver

>portland

Mavs are on a higher pace to win the 8th seed than the Wolves.

Sad!

>Spurs>Dubs 4-3
You sure about that? I really want to believe this.

I know it's hard to imagine GSW winning 3 games against the Spurs after that opening night domination, but remember they have four all stars so they ought to be able to take some games if a couple of them get a hot hand going.

It's a marathon not a sprint. Twolves are starting to click. Just need to work on D

towns in 3 years of putting on muscle is gunna be scary

hes gay lol

You wish larry, you tranny loving faggot.

Queen James, the Venus Williams of the NBA!!

They don't have smith and love and cannot compete without them.They are almost in a position of hopeing they can hold the on and win the eastern division but the celticks looking tough. Have they shot there load?

It is nice to see so many of you back on here, you were all here last year after they fired Blatt, making the same comments as now, you disappeared during the East Conference Playoffs, but you were bac in force when they went down 3-1 against Golden State........then you disappeared until GSW signed Durant only to go into hiding after Christmas......Welcome back....you make all the comments you wish, but we will all see when it matters come June......the reg Season does not matter....Lue needs to play the bench and stop playing LBJ and Kyrie so much, we need to intergrate Korver and play our youth....I would love to see Eric Moreland get called up.....talk is cheap....see you all in June

>beating the Raptors on a back to back without their best player is a championship the Celtcucks

From a competing sports channel's website: "Early in games, the Cavs usually play through Love -- he's trailing only Anthony Davis and James Harden in first-quarter scoring -- and it's no coincidence that they are the best first-quarter team in the league, outscoring their opponents by 14.8 points per 100 possessions.
If you were to make an argument that Love is more important than Irving, you would probably start with the fact that Cleveland has been excellent with him on the court without James, while it has been absolutely awful with Irving on the court without James. Love has the Cavs' best individual net rating (plus-9.2 points per 100 possessions), and it's notable that they have been much worse on both ends when he's on the bench."

From a competing sports channel's website: "Early in games, the Cavs usually play through Love -- he's trailing only Anthony Davis and James Harden in first-quarter scoring -- and it's no coincidence that they are the best first-quarter team in the league, outscoring their opponents by 14.8 points per 100 possessions.
If you were to make an argument that Love is more important than Irving, you would probably start with the fact that Cleveland has been excellent with him on the court without James, while it has been absolutely awful with Irving on the court without James. Love has the Cavs' best individual net rating (plus-9.2 points per 100 possessions), and it's notable that they have been much worse on both ends when he's on the bench."

What the fuck is up with the Cavs? I know right now it's the "who cares it's regular season" meme, but Im legit concerned.

Lakers vs Wizards tonight, who you guys got?

gimmie a break, I am getting so sick of all this talk about the Cavs and how dominant they are in the East. They are looking awful this year and the stats prove they are just a good team, no where near a great team. Lebron thinks the owner will just do whatever he says. lol. Sit down KING JAMES. you are grounded and on time out.

Wow, brick city from 3PT, +/- of -8. no offensive boards, no blocks, and a loss to one of the worst teams in the league. "King" James, indeed.

Wtb 1 lightly used Tomas to my Lakeys pls

you serious? the lakers are fucking garbage and the wizards are a playoff team

Tristan Thompson says he is earning his salary and the CAVS just need to shut up and play (most likely referring to LBJ's constant whining) Tonight 26 minutes no points no field goal attempts. No chance they froze him out of the offense because he dared to speak up against the King is there? They couldnt even get the guy one lob shot?

Says the guy who burned LeBron's jersey when he left for MIA
bandwagon

Since these two and TJ aka early John Stockton are untouchable who are the sixers going to trade and to who?

jahlil "possibly mentally disabled" okafor

This just shows what a troll you are... There are 24 players who won the MVP but not the Finals MVP trophy. Dr. J, Kobe, Nowitski, AI, Barkley are a few of the notables on the list. So according to you, they must be trash also? On a side note, the weather at Lake Merritt in June is tremendous. Oaktown would welcome you with open "arms".....

nah we're okay. the media hype was the only play lebron had to get what he wants because he didn't sign a 1yr deal so the front office was pushing back.

once we get a playmaker or whatever lebron picks he'll be able to rest more for the playoffs and not have to lead the league in minutes

When you are supposed to be the best player in the NBA (and with people arguing best player ever?!), and you have a top 10 PG in the league, and a top 10 PF in the league, and you still whine about management not putting the right players around you? You know you're a spoiled brat primma donna that has not taken any responsibilities in your life, and it's all everyone elses fault for your personal failures.

> the wizards are a playoff team

Jah and a 2nd rounder for rubio

Yea but to who? Is there a team in the league that has to many guards and would take a chance on him? He needs literally the perfect situation to thrive

LeBron is mad at the Warriors and Durant for doing exactly what he did? The difference is the Warriors built their team through the draft and added Durant out of luxury not need. As a spurs fan I hate the Warriors but I have a ton of respect for what they've built and how they did it. LeBron isn't really coming off as angry, he's coming off as whiny. He publicly called for guys to get paid and now he has to deal with the unintended consequences of the payroll he helped fill

>Isaiah Thomas is dead last in real defensive plus minus. Ranked 441st.

>in the history of the NBA only Darko Milicic has had a larger disparity between Defensive and Offensive plus minus

bruh i agree buy this dude is a fraud, and so is ESPN for continuing to allow this self proclaimed "King" to scurry away from the facts. If you are the best, you can't have all the great players, within that time period, play with you. Bosh, Wade and James, within that time period weren't comparable to any free agent era made teams. Allen and Garnett where at the end of their careers in respect to Bosh and Wade. The Warriors added one free agent (Durrant) and the Cavs added two James and Love. These are facts.
If James and his circle weren't busy branding him and his image maybe he would have had time to respect those who had to earn the title of GOAT.
PS work on his midrange game and stop bullying his way to the basket and the real basketball minds would gain some respect for his argument for all time greatest.

Jah might get moved. I think they are keeping him as insurance in case the Lakers keep their pick and the 76ers want to trade up.

I think he ends up in Sacramento as part of a Boogie deal with SAC/PHI/PHX

The disrespect has given to the Spurs in this thread is ridiculous. The Heat were 30 seconds away from losing the title to the Spurs in 2013. And got obliterated by then the next year because they were by far the worse team. The Spurs had them figured out that year, were by faaaar the better team, and were angry for gifting them the title the year before. It was a revenge series for them.
Lebron realizes that he is on course for another bad finals loss. But this is his bed that he made and he has to sleep in it.

the phoenix suns maybe? okafor + henderson and bayless and a pick could tempt the suns into moving bledsoe

>having a manlet as a PG
>literally greatest bust ever tier on defense

TOP KEK

Devin Booker is averaging 21 points a game

Lebron created all of these problems he complained about. Who pressured the Cavs into resigning JR Smith and Tristan Thompson to inflated contracts. Neither of those players are as talented as their salary would indicate. Durant is the only player on the Warriors who is being paid "Market Value" whereas the Cavs overpaid for their entire roster. Irving and Love aren't big enough stars to justify 'Max Contracts', and Thompson and Smith are two of the most overpaid in the NBA. These are some of the reasons the Cavs cant assemble a roster that compares to the Warriors. It is why Lebron needs to stop over exerting himself in every situation because Griffin is pressured into making poor deals.