I'm wondering how plausible it is to murder someone & make it look like they hung themselves...

I'm wondering how plausible it is to murder someone & make it look like they hung themselves? This is an innocent question. I am not looking to do this myself.

Get over it Hillary, you lost.

hang yourself to test it out first, good luck!

I like funny dog pictures

Kek

Any sign of struggle would make it clear it wasn't a suicide, even if you strangled them they would have bruises on their neck, rope under their nails, hair pulled out, that sort of thing.

LoL you guys, I should've known better then to post this inquiry here.

you need to tell us why the deserve this

How about if you killed them some other way, like drug induced--and then set up the hanging?

You really latched on to the Chris and Chester Conspiracy huh?

Conspiratorial tin-hat fantasy that's all.

Yes exactly. Just wondering how plausible it would be, I don't actually believe it so much.

ok, then why does someone hypothetically deserve it.. just for conversation

Bruh. I'm actually curious about that now

Thats exactly what a guilty person would say, OP. (•ω•)

To be honest I was thinking more like they didn't deserve it--okay say like in a whistle-blower situation. You pissed off the wrong people by trying to expose their secret evil-doings.

Not very plausible.

So, let's imagine that you wanted to go through with it. You would want to strangle your victim with a rope or chord in order to emulate the cause of death. The issue here is going to be that your victim doesn't want to die. The victim will fight back, likely showing signs of a struggle on their corpse.

Secondly, the ligature marks would be inconsistent with hanging. Hanging uses the body weight of the individual to cut off airflow/circulation. In the case of you strangling someone you will likely be exerting an amount of force that is not proportional to the weight of the individual. This will be compounded by the struggle.

No, you can't make a murder look like a hanging. It would be much easier to shoot the person in the head and then doctor the crime scene to make it seem like suicide.

Any forensic pathologist worth their salt would recognize the signs of a struggle and the odd ligature marks.

I wonder how easy it would be to kill people like this, who already have histories of depression & suicidal gestures. I'm not trying to be 3 edgy or scary, I'm genuinely curious after a lot of what I am looking at in the news & media.

>drug induced
Toxicology report would likely cast suspicion on cause of death depending on what drug was found in their system.

Also you would likely leave bruises of some sort on the victim while you position them for the hanging.

You would need to take a lot of care. Probably too much for someone who isn't experienced.

Those are some very good points, thank you. I suppose killing them with drugs beforehand would result in inconsistencies in the coroner report? Like, the blood wouldn't show a lack of oxygen you would expect by asphyxiation? I'm kind of talking out of my ass, i might sound retarded. But I wanted to ask somebody who didn't know me or could be like "wtf is wrong w/ you why ask that?" (to my face)

you could just roofie them way eazyer

Do you think there are people in the world capable of doing this, like god-tier hit men who are artists of the trade?

Drug unconscious.
Prepare nose.
Prop body up Weekend at Bernies style.
Hang around.

Absolutely.

Yes. I do believe that. They are likely in the employ of governments and carry out political and or military assassinations.

Expect the unexpected.

When you see people getting caught for murder it is typically because they overlooked some minute common sense detail. It is good that you think this way.

That's what I'm thinking.

Thank-you user; I figured I'd find some people of similar mind on Sup Forums

Make alibi
Use gloves, and biodegradable clothes
Find a chemical that incapacitates
Stand them up with back and leg braces on a chair with a noose
Type suicide note
Wait for chemical effect to wear off
Remove braces
Kick chair
Leave out window
Burn clothes, including shoes