Show me your cut-off pee-pee place

>show me your cut-off pee-pee place

No

would fug the shit of of Missadei.

If she did like anything with her hair she'd be attractive.

>implying she isn't already attractive

user, are you gay?

Ok

Gaayyyyy

>If she did like anything with her hair
Hair doesn't do that on its own

solid webm m8, thanks for that
so glad Nathalie Emmanuel is a delusional liberal feminist who thinks getting naked shamelessly empowers women somehow, you go girl, keep it up

couple more

I agree, she's hot but if she didn't have that stupid frizz going on, damn.

last one

What the fuck is the point if he has no dick

you've done the Lord of Light's work on this night, my friend. have a fine evening.

Fugghhhhnnnnngg! That angle!

It's commonly referred to as scissoring

Mmm checked

Nigger hair does

checked yourself.

scissoring? does the guy still feel anything if he has no penis?

Jon Snow dies

oh fug

your mother will die in her sleep tonight

can flex taint and pelvis pound, plus there's what i would think resembles a pee hole she can diddle

again?

huh.

i always figured he'd fill the mother of dragon's pussy with northern jizz and then hate-fuck his bitchy ass piece of shit slut sister then cut her throat and laugh as she bled out like she deserves to, but yea, you're probly right. george "really really" fat martin likes to make people sad, i guess cause his mom never loved him or something

I thought only his balls were gone. His penis got chopped too?!

yes, his intimate area looks like action man

i thought it's the other way around
if he didn't have balls, he wouldn't be angry, and have the killer instinct, the sharp wit, the blood thirst
if he doesn't have a dick, he can't release his anger, he can't shoot his load, so he'a ALWAYS pissed

Serious question:

How is the place where khaleesi is going to send the unsullied and dothraki army significant? Why did everyone agree to surround King's Landing?

No. Lack of testosterone leaves him a hairless manlet filled with impotent rage.

Don't know what the fuck is the truth. They call Theon a eunuch when his dick was cut (still has balls.) Lord Varys is called a eunuch but was implied that only his balls were cut. Unsullied called eunuchs but no details. As much as I wanted to see Missandei's smoking fucking hot nekkid body, I thought for sure they would show Grey Worms scarred crotch for shock value. I wanted clarity on just what the fuck a EUNUCH is!

Olena and the Sand Snake were skeptical of Dani's plan, thinking only their people would fight/die(didn't trust Targarean or Lannister) until Tyrion basically told them that that they would attack his ancestral home Casterly rock, with Unsullied.

Are you retarded?

but jon snow is targaryen too. sam discovers this in episode 6 or 7

Yo dawg
What's his name guy that got replaced by someone else in season 5 said to bald guy with mysterious junk
>you've got a lot of courage for a guy with no balls.
>just saying, watch season 5 with the midget and the guy from resident evil in the pyramid throne room

dubs don't lie

Somone plz confirm this

No one knows this yet. Not even Bran the retard has figured it out. It will be discovered either with Sam reading some shit about Reagar and Bran going back in time to see a wedding with Lynna.

yeah it must have sucked for the thousands of years of humanity before liberal feminism existed and no woman ever got naked

Shit, I'm at a different computer/home and don't have the entire episode collection on hand. Can you describe that dude you're talking about? Sounds like you're talking about the leader of the Second Sons sell swords, the guy that was banging Dani, correct?

>Bran the retard
lol i truthfully believe GRRM wrote Bran to identify with the likes of people who browse this board
he isn't retarded, he's autistic as fuck, and he thinks he knows everything..... but instead of just thinking it like most of us around here do....... .he actually does know everything
he's the wet dream of every autistic faggot who ever browsed Sup Forums

No, he's retarded. He's the cause of a lot of the problems going on. 3 Eyed Raven tells him not to fuck around when he goes back in time, he fucks around. He fucked up kid who becomes Hodor. It's because of his carelessness that Night King could mark him, and break the spell of the weirwood magic protections and KILL e eyed raven. It's because of him crossing the wall, that will allow Night King and whites to cross the magic protections of the wall.

Would eat he ass for hours

>nigger
>attractive
pick one

>>>>HER

yeah brans a faggot

Hint: Jon is a whitewalker. He was dead and brought back to life (like Beric, the Mountain, Benjen) but these guys were brought back with fire instead of ice.

I prefer her as slave

Fuck that, I prefer the frizzy african afro gettup. I'd still fuck her though.

i can't really argue against any of those accusations against him, but at the same time, it becomes a time-travel paradox
would A have occurred if B had not occurred?
If A and B occurred, then wouldn't C have followed naturally, without intervention?
Then, if A and B caused C, would D have not happened anyway, even if D did not include traveling back in time?
See what I'm saying? To make an argument that blames Bran individually is to make an argument that blames the universe itself... unless Bran is THE God, and unless there actually is justice in the universe, which all signs thus far have proved to be false.

Either way, what has happened has happened, what will happen, will happen, and what could have happened, could have happened. Bran got pushed out of that window and crippled before he could manipulate time-space... you gonna blame that on him too?

LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS LOOKING LIKE A WHITE WOMAN!!!!

thicc

wow, I knew the scene but didn't figure out that was her ...

Yes, you are absolutely correct. It is a time paradox. But one can argue that once the first instances/break occurs, he doesn't have to continue fucking up. Like, he could have kept away from the Night King to avoid getting touched. Or crossing the wall.

Bah... at any rate, let's get back to private parts.

>Bran got pushed out of that window and crippled before he could manipulate time-spac

One might go so far as to say... Bran got pushed out of that window so that HE WAS ABLE to THEN manipulate time-space

I bet you fellas came into this thread thinking it was gonna be all fun and games

Fuck no.

This shit is getting real fuckin' serious.

Do you guys remember when Lord Varys received that big crate and was telling Tyrion the story about when/how he was cut? It was the guy in the crate that did it, some religious whackado that cut off his parts and burned them in a mysterious BLEW FLAME. And then we learn that he heard a VOICE talking from the flame.

After one of Dani's dragon's gets killed, the Night King will raise him and he will breath a BLUE FLAME. This is an important part to storyline.

Yeah that scene went from hot to boner-killing REALLY quick.

You neither can't fuck without balls nor without dick, fella.

"nothing burns like the cold

I'd fug the shit out of Melisandre

NO SHE IS MY VIRGIN NIGRESS! DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!!!!

She most definitely was NOT a virgin at this point broheim. She was a slave. She was fucked and chuck. In fact, she told Dani about it early on when her character came on her team and is part of the reason Dani decides to free the slaves.

god i wish GOT was all uploaded at once i want to binge this shit fucking christ fucukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Go rewatch season 2. She's a virgin

What about shaved it?

How much material in these last 2 seasons actually comes from the mind of GRRRMM?

probly most of it, cause he's a cocksucking bastard, but the books will be different, so that he can sell both the show and the books and give them different endings, because he's a money hungry ass hole who cares only for himself and will probably pass his fotune down to the family pet or something

Oh, I shall. I shall....