Texas Thread

Texas Thread

whataburger is the best

Discord?

409 standing by

Any 903 win?

Sweat and spicy whatersized

i'll be in 940 area in a couple of days. I'm from the 402. 31/m here.

210 reporting. don't ship Mexicans in 18 wheelers guys, it's not cool.

409 here

Houston Standing by

432 here

Beaumont

956 aqui

214//972 looking for a twink
26/m

210 here.

817 calling in

wtf I love Tom Green now

Lmao

Kek 210 here as well. 10 people died...should have been all of them

409 skirt skirt

?

>texas

Why is this state so shit tier?

For fucks sake learn to properly lay out a city before you start building roads willy nilly

North grand prairie/ dallas here. Saw He is Legend at the RBC in deep ellum Saturday. So fucking good. Bummed I had to miss ETID tonight but I've missed too much work lately :(

409 yee yee

>Texas
>shit tier

Pick one

936 here, people here either cant drive or cant contain themselves when they drive. For fucks sake, get a fucking bike. Or build more metros texas.

They aren't mutually exolusive . Hell it's like Whataburger and spicy katsup . They go hand in hand.

Why don't you faggots learn to design a city correctly then we will talk . Only place that gets it semi right is galveston . Houston just a fucking mess with San Antonio a close runner up

956 here, I need weed

This

What cuck state do you live in? Texas is GOAT bitch boy. Wait till HB1911 passes. Gonna see an influx of baddassery here.

dallas is catching up. There's tons of construction all the time, improving the infrastructure. Also there's a bunch of cool little neighborhoods popping up that cater to a younger, more liberal crowd. I think in 10-15 it's gonna be a lot more respected among big cities.

I've got some, do you?

210 anyone delivering?

Texas faggot . J. San Antonio but I've lived I. Houston too . This place is fucked . After visiting other places coming back and driving is a fucking joke. It's sad when Oklahoma City is better laid out than Houston or San Antonio. Just fucking embarrassing really

Never knew how much it sucked until j left

And fuck me I found out just how backwards we are and I hate it

You mean south Oklahoma?

I think we both know OK stinks on ice. The people are cunts too. OKC is was easier to fix because it's a relatively small, gay city.

Yeah I'm in San Antonio too I'll admit this city is trash but the fuck you mean about the roads? Hwy 35 to Austin is literally a straight shot. So is 35 south to corpus. Hwy 410 and Hwy 1604 loops around the whole city. The fuck are you on about?

They haven't fixed anything . It was designed as a grid . never realized how nice that was until I got back .. fuck me never want to drive around here again

Have you ever driven in the streets here? Fuck just look at military . The only place that even get close to grid is downtown and even they couldn't keep the lines straight

Still, who cares. Grids are cool but I also like navigating the sprawl. It has more character and Dallas has more interesting neighborhoods that are distinct from downtown.

Yeah i fucking hate the beaners in San Antonio. Messy, ghetto, std written cockroaches in this shit city.

fuck texas

830 is here

you're not wrong but the city itself is nice. I really didn't appreciate as much until I was an adult.

Yeah ok the city streets are pretty fucked but it costs a shit ton to fix and maintain and with all the $15 minimum wage bullshit going on it isn't helping. Inner city roads are bad I agree. But highways are better than most

Lots of places have sprawl but let's compare a well thought out city to some less well thought it ones

Here is Houston. The worst... Looks like a child drew on a paper

venus is a shithole

Now we look at San Antonio. A check who's parents were looking over their shoulder. Not as bad as Houston but not good

915 reporting in

Yeah until you go out near stone oak and 1604. Beaners and niggers can't afford to live out here so it's pretty nice

how mad are you fucks that us Mexicans are taking over? Fucking all your white bitches and shooting all your guns.

anyone in garland?

And now we have Oklahoma City.. I don't like it anymore than you do but fuck me it looks like graph paper

10 of you wetbacks died in a trailer trying to come into San Antonio. The rest were deported back lmao. I'm not mad. I beat the shit out of beaners every sunday

none of you cunts better 512

I haven't been there in a coon's age but I hear people rave about it lately. It's been ranked better than dallas in a lot of cases recently and that annoys me. I actually agree that houston is a shit hole.

I keep seeing the Woodlands gaining traction and that really bugs me. I don't think a city is good if it primarily serves upper middle class people.

well the people that arent fagtards dont care

I never die.

OK this looks good

no garland?

Yeah I agree with all that
I fucking know right! Fuck me I didn't realize how backwards we were until I traveled a bit. Not this place just pissed me off at every turn. I blame the pollocks

I think it was a TED talk that the mayor gave about how they improved the walk ability of the city to cut down on the amount of obese people.

I haven't been there in probably five year but I'd like to visit and see how true that is.

10 out of how many that live here? oh noooooo what a nightmare such a loss.

>I'm not mad. I beat the shit out of beaners every sunday
>Pic related

Any 956 VMHS wins from 2010?

Ayy

But being a 22yo college student in this city feels like a waste of youth. The only things to do here is eat, fap then sleep when you aren't doing either.

houston what we up to

I was there a week and enjoyed it .. never really got lost once. People were nice. Fewer Mexicans. More niggers thiugh

You live in SA? Come to zarzamora ranch at 3pm next sunday tough guy.

Or what

Walk around at night. I used to stay there with my dad's family for a couple weeks a year and I loved doing that. I think it's truly the best way to connect with the soul of your city. Just enjoy the architecture and the river and realize what a unique place it is.

When I was 21 I got discharged from basic training bc I have sleep apnea and I had several hours to hang in san antonio while I waited for my bus and just walking around, sweating in 100 degree weather was one of the most cathartic experiences I've ever had. It's a beautiful city. Bad traffic though.

Bexar county
Pronounced bear

...wtf Texas?

>zarzamora ranch

So you jump them not actually fight them?

Take a stroll around the AT&T center at night big boy. See if you don't get your shit wrecked.

Also, I don't live there anymore , i'm in the 915.

who?

682 / 817 In Arlington City / Tarrant County
Pic is me

...where is my killing fire when I need it

Yeah like hundreds of years ago before we took this land from the wet backs it was called bejar pronounced (beh-harrrr) and Tejas pronounced (teh-has) so we swapped the j with and x on both to make it sound more American. Also

>Bexar pronounced bear

Bitch do you even english?

>hurr durr bologna is not pronounced (bo-log-nuh)

damn 713

Ayy lmao 512 reportin' in

26/m

Kek I work downtown overnight you beta cuck ain't shit going on around the AT&T center. Also yeah we jump the fuck out of spics and take their money and drugs and they can't do shit about it.

>915

Kill yourself

Vanessa

thats a fine booty right there

Mind if I join? I'm homeless and need money and drugs

>beta cuck
>can't fight someone 1 on 1

Are you a nigger or something? Only niggers don't square up fairly.

on bissonnet

Kek I'll give you a job bro. 5 hours of work for $100 and whatever cash and drugs you take is yours

You look like someone I'm six degrees away from. You go to UT?

Yeah, who you got and from where?

210 area but might be down for Austin or Houston.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

Sweet I can be there tomorrow . Where do we meet? I'd head there tonight but no busses

>user gets jumped as soon as he arrives.

lmao plz yes

Nope :3

Yeah I think that side. Know her?

Thx