Post the weirdist photos of yourself with no context and we try to geuss the story or reasoning behind it

Post the weirdist photos of yourself with no context and we try to geuss the story or reasoning behind it
I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMugN3vrIFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taken same day as first photo

Op is literally a downie

You look like you're sharting in both pics op.
Impressive.

Go fuck yourself OP. You down syndrome looking piece of shit
Also fuck you!

Taken the morning after

tits or gtfo

FUCK off faggot

tits or gtfo

aaawwwwwwwwww are you and your gender feeling depressed? well too fucking bad. tits or gtfo. that's the rule!

????! You look confused OP

jesus Christ how old are you?

explain

I took 800 mg of DXM and a bottle of vanilla extract i met this dude on omegle ive known for years but never knew his name he told me he went by drake or indigo on omegle i was so convenced that he was god and that we were in an alternate deminsion only high people caould access where we could telepathically communicate with our minds
youtu.be/ZMugN3vrIFw

I turned 18 in march
But i also skipped a bit of puberty when i was a teen and i ironically almost starved to death
I couldnt eat cus my stomach was fucked and lost 60 pounds in a month was down to 130 but then i got on antipsychotics and gained it back in like 3 weeks it just fucked me up that was when i was like 13 tho
Now ive been 250 for 4 years but got down to 235 in six months however i have been eating a 800-1000 calorie diet and that shit is draining
And testosterone levels are getting better i have a shitty neckbeard im blonde so theres just no point in facial hair cus itll just turn green
I was also starved and beaten as a kid grandparents locked the fridge and fed me laxatives that might have something to do with my weird weight

wtf?

>better post my face on Sup Forums

fucking idiots