It's a you're watching a movie then start thinking about your life and how it sucks and you failed at everything then...

>it's a you're watching a movie then start thinking about your life and how it sucks and you failed at everything then you can't pay attention to the movie anymore because you are too depressed and want to kill yourself episode

Name three shows where this happens

Stop having such a shitty life. That's what I did, and it worked out great.

any tips? tips?

>be lucky
>be handsome
>be rich
>have connections

>don't be ugly
>don't be poor

Just lift brah, you will be more worried about being small and not making mad gainz that you will forget about the rest of your problems.

What if I'm a manlet?

This.
>Be lucky.
I've had very unusual amounts of luck in the last two or so years of my life, i've fallen asleep at the wheel, almost lost some body parts, ect.
>be handsome
I've always had a problem with this one, untill i started eating healthy, and working out occasionally to help with my terrible acne. Im still stuck with acne scars, but my gf has called me very handsom and wonders why i don't want to take pics with her for social media.
>be rich
Very important. I've come from two drug dealing failures, and both of them taught me how not to handle money or be a fuckup. Everything i own i bought with my own money working, not a single dollar inherited. But I was working three jobs at a time, for some time just to get where i am.
>have connections
the most important out of all of these. Its not just about knowing people though, its about being valuable. All the connections ive made with wealthy people was from showing my strong work ethic, desire to improve myself, and being a friendly person. You need to not only entertain people, but prove your worth.

good luck, homo.

>If you're a manlet you especially should be lifting.

t. absolute cuck

AHAHAHAHAHAH

HEY EVERYONE BROWSING ON PAGE 0

COME LAUGH AT THIS MANLET

But you're all gonna still make fun of me for being a manlet anyway

Great. Just what we need. More neurotic manlets.

Just exercise don't lift hardcorezyzzxDDDredditsteroidmanbrahpooinloo

That happens to me at parties, I'm having a good time and having fun and suddely realise I'm a loser and get sad and shit which gets amplified with the alcohol

Then everything will be easier, except getting girls that will still be hard as fuck

>watching a flick
>wonder what katie is doing at the moment
>"heh.. swimming probably"
>feel happy and go back to watching my flick

Don't lift to much, you don't want to give off the impression that your compensating. It also shows that your uncomfortable with yourself, and if your not comfortable with yourself, you cant be comfortable with others. Your better off getting in decent physical shape and focusing on reading and always looking for a better career. I knew a short guy, like 4'8", and by working hard he's been promoted to a manager position at a large distribution center. He's respected because he has a personality that people like to be around, and because he does his job.

>tfw too smart to lift

If I lift, will I start using douchey terminology like 'brah' and 'mad gainz'?

You're taking this too far dude, I see you like 15 times a day.

Yes, just ironically tough, when you do it unironically it will be the day that you oficially ascend to Chadhood

Only 15 times? I must be slacking.

No dude, I'm not too smart to lift. I'm not that smart in the first place. But I won't lift for any other reason that if something fires off within me to do so. Lifting is a fine thing in and of itself, there's no problem with it.

loser

>being so much of a beta that you feel intimidated by words

I think you're actually just trying to make irony posts about how ugly she is rather than actually claiming she's your waifu, which is pretty meanspirited toward that girl 2bh even though no one will ever look at this invisibleman hungarian shadowplay site.

>I think you're actually just trying to make irony posts about how ugly she is rather than actually claiming she's your waifu

Thats just terrible. She's an american hero and I would marry her in a heartbeat.

My posts are 100% genuine.

Well if so, that's fine.