My Asian sister in law recently found my feet fetish folder on my laptop...

My Asian sister in law recently found my feet fetish folder on my laptop. I'm almost certain she knows because the folder and the photos was in the recently visited/opened list after she had used the laptop. She didn't say anything, but recently asked me to go have coffee with her to talk about some stuff. Am I fucked?
Pic related it's her

she wan fuck

Yes you are. Im pretty sure "she" has a dick.

Why would she give a shit about your foot fetish?
I have one, people are aware of it and I'm fine. You have literally no reason to be concerned.

Forgot to mention that I had some pics of her and her feet in the folder as well which is what I'm most worried about

You're done for, OP. Best you can do is own up to it if she calls you out on it and tell her it was all just fantasy and you would never act on it.

Thats pretty crucial info to forget

She gona feet fuck your ass

Tell her you need to go shoe shoping first and if she minds coming with if shes weirded out then she knows

Ah, now I understand. You're fucked, unless you can convince her you'd never act on it or something.

LOL you're worried about a foot fetish!!!! Oh my god that's so cute!!! get back with me when you're super petite wife, who was sexually molested at 13 finds your hidden loli folder. Full of gore sprite gifs. yeah i'm sure your fine.

I thoufht i mentioned it in op but i guess not
That's my fantasy, you don't know how many times I've cum to her feet alone
This seems risky af and would make myself unsalvageable

be sure to post soles when she accepts your fetish

is it possible she didn't notice her pictures in there when she opened up the folder? perhaps she just opened it up and closed it

True how big is the folder and how far down is it

I'm almost certain she's seen it
She opened at least 25 photos if recently opened files is correct and it had like 3 pics of her plus some other more nsfw ones
Pic related is one of the example

100% she knows then, this is why you turn off the recently viewed and file visit history on your computer you dumbfuck, so you don't leave a trail.

If she brings it up just be honest and say you like her feet and apologise, you never know maybe she will be cool with it.

It is curious of any of this is true, that she didn't delete the images of her.

^

If it was a problem she wouldn't be taking you out she would have flipped out on the spot and probably deleted the pictures of herself. She wants some fuck

Why in the FUCK would you do that?

Retard much?

So I don't have to delete my history every time i have a fap, something OP probably forgot to do after passing out jacking off one night.

Turning off folder navigation history will save you a lot of headaches.

Any updates with the situation OP?

be alpha, if your brother isn't present then she's not angry, she just wants to know more. say you're into feet, hers are nice, apologise if it offended her.

will need more of hers to be able to fully comprehend the situation and provide a good solution for you.

how are you fucked? So what if you like feet?

Burn your house down and move to another state.