Spotify only has pleb musi--

>Spotify only has pleb musi--

2 cents have been deposited to your e-wallet faithful employee
Maybe if you're lucky we'll bump you up to 3 cents

nobody says that

why do you have both ublock origin and ABP

Spotify is a bunch of borderline criminals parasites who are using their shady as fuck financing (aka blood money) to run roughshod over the economics of any legit music industry.

FUCK SPOTIFY

go into more details plox

Is that supposed to be an obscure album?

>Mozilla Firefox
Who's the pleb now

I'm eleven minutes into the album.

When does something happen? This shit is boring as fuck. It's not good taste it's just """music""" you play to go to sleep.

The fact that you're shitposting while listening to music says enough.

>"""music"""

>all these plebs not knowing what line records is

They actually do... a lot of obscure post punk artists or smaller folk artists or smaller diner songwriters they do not have

Anyone who screws artists over and gives $ to '''Spotify''' instead is a traitor to the arts.

its like the chemistry thing, orbitals

eh, giving an artist 0.001 euro$ is better than the pirating I usually do. not that I stopped that, slsk & /ptg/ is still where I get most of my music but since a while i got in on a family plan and $2 per month is worth the convenience desu.
what meme browser do you use? I'm partial to pale meme myself.

better than just pirating :^)

>inb4 "b-but I buy their merch!!"

>'long minimalism pieces' in search bar
kek

heh. didn't even notice.

Fuck off shill.

Pirating is better than Spotify. At least Spotify gets nothing, and we all know they pay artists fuck all on purpose.

The real answer is to buy records/cassette/CD even mp3 directly from the artist.

>and we all know they pay artists fuck all on purpose

remind me again how much an artist gets when you pirate?

I wrote my own CLI-based browser, implemented through a typewriter.

None. But false dichotomy anyway. I don't pirate.

Given that, I'd rather (((Spotify))) get nothing, then (((Spotify))) get paid and the artist get pennies.

wouldn't actually be impossible. typewriter + raspi + lynx? get some Sup Forumsentoomen to try it
remind me again where I can buy straight from the artist? I mean I buy records on occasion but those things are fucking expensive for barely any added value. All methods of buying from artists are rigged anyways.

putting something in scare quotes doesn't make your point valid

It's pretty obvious what he wants to say and he's not wrong.

remind me how much he gets from your music rent on spotify please.
What you are trying to get to is similar to a person who doesnt clean his house and the other person picks up a hair from the ground and shit talks the first guy for not cleaning. Spotify is inferior since you are paying and jack shit goes to the artist, dont get the music but a "rent" , gain acess to a limited library and sometimes you have to wait to hear new releases, and im not even talking about the shit that being free user is. Pirating grants you acess to all the stuff you want without limits with and you can just buy the CD's or Vinyl's of the artists you feel that are worthy of.

Yep. Let me be clear. Spotify is an enemy of Western civilization. Literally anything is better than using Spotify or giving them any money (not like it's a real company though).

>So dumb he replies to the people who hold his opinion

My bad.
did nothing wrong.

what is this soppused to mean to the people you replied? im talking real right now, i dont know what this man has to do.

I would buy a walkman or some shit but I would just get laughed at

samefag

Think i replied to you by mistake.

Why? I have one. Get compliments on the reg.

Why are newfriends so bad at pointing out samefags? I wonder.

You're charming and I'm not

I've been here since 2009

Then why are you so bad at pointing out samefaggotry? I'm calling bluff.

You cant prove that and either way, what you can see by the other user is that you are behaving like a newfag even though you might not be one.
Since you are one of those spotifyf fags i can most probably assume you are a new fag though

dude give it up, everyone knows you're a pathetic fat NEET Sup Forums/r9k/ crossposting keyboard warrior faggot

kys

lol okay

>"lol dude you suck at pointing out samefags"
>don't post screenshots to prove him wrong
You guys make me laugh.

Now you are trying to get away by making the same mistake so people/we think it was bait all along. Oh user.

Screenshots don't prove shit, this is 2017. I use GIMP pretty much every day.

Happy spotifag?

Enjoyed spotify for years and I will keep enjoying it in addition to your whinning :^D

>what is inspect element

Yeah this, their cocks must be so tingly with all this sexual frustration while we energise ourselves every day with all the faan, faan music.

>idiot musician wants to seem intellectual, uses the only thing he recalls from high school chemistry class as naming scheme for his album
god-tier cringe my man

That's some Christgau Tier review