Sneaking through gf's diary and she has written weird shit about me, should I confront her when she wakes up?

Sneaking through gf's diary and she has written weird shit about me, should I confront her when she wakes up?

What weird shit?

Be more concrete fag

What did she write?

Definitely do not confront her, whole relationship will get fucked

I want to know aswell

What is it?

pictures of the pages or it didnt hapen and its your diary fag

She probably just wants to fuck a dog bro

You lucky bastard

do not confront. screenshot pages and let us read.

Nope... Put it back where you found it...
My most sincere advice is to plan to leave the relationship.
Good luck and be thankful you're not married like I was.

o.0 740x013=291!!!!!!!!!

Reveal the pages sir

Stop making multiple threads you bum just reveal the pages

This makes me feel uncomfortable

I have no idea what personal space is according to her, I've noticed shes getting tired of me but when I ask her she says no

Eh she thinks ya cute homeboy no worries

This is normal for a 16year old, you fool.

how old is she? like 13 you fucking pedo.

Am I missing something, was there more than this? Doesn't seem that strange to me just a bit overly poetic?

fake

"we work good together"

Break up before she falls for a multilevel marketing scheme and loses your rent on water filters.

You might want to give her some english lessons mate.

>Appreciated by the lost

She thinks youre an outcast

Now show us some good stuff in there

shes just a girl who's weirdly poetic.

Weird shit is actually starting to come up

>this makes me feel uncomfortable
Apparently, you do the same to her too, fgt. Lay low off the personal space and just keep at it. She notices your shit and writes it down. How many times have you noticed her ideosyncresies but just didn't right them down? Underage newfag confirmed

Who the bitch in the backround?

srs this it's just a diary for her to fuck around in, most people don't write diaries because its gay af, why are you even reading hers lol

Keep you mouth closed about reading it, you now have a way an open door into her thoughts as long as you can go back to the book. Say something and you violate her trust, feelings, and she hides that shit forever and YOULL KNOW NOTHING MORE

She wanna be friends. She finds you useful for her only interests. I think so...

She's written about her previous bf a lot, but it's not in English. What she has told me about him vs what she has written is completely different

>See you have no respect for personal space

Now put it back dipshit and stick your dick in mouth

You've never had feelings or thoughts about an ex? The only difference is she has written her feelings down.

Refer back to

This confirmation is confirmed

Op is soon to receive this message.

Post what she wrote, someone on b will be able to translate it for you.

Whats the scratched out line say Rodi

the first 3 words appear to be "the woman who" but I cant read the rest.

>The woman who decides to ..... ??

decides to post...

Are you all retarded that bitch can't even spell exided

This is the work of a young teen who thinks they are going to be a writer some day.

It's embarrassing to even see this stuff. Put it away, OP. It is not meant to be shared, and you're just being a paranoid weirdo. Enjoy what you have while you have it.

>The woman who decides to ..... .... with Rodi??

You're a rebound, not long term. Enjoy the sex if youre getting some while you can but be prepared for her to meet someone else.

Next line

>For a while

You have your answer Rodi now rest those tired eyes you need to start finding some new pussy

Is she japanese? That hand writing looks exactly like my old homestays (no, im not saying its her, just curious if same nationality)

I feel this bitch writes with her left and smudges that already awful handwriting as she continues

look at her fac ein that picture, she's Asian. and judging by OP saying she wrote a diary in another language. she's definitely foreign.

Don't mention the diary, OP. Get another girl lined up behind her back then dump her on her ass. You have no reason not to cheat now, so you have a good chance to avoid a dry spell.

>For a while
Dude, that's not good, but you can make her change her mind, you should not only be important in her life you must also be necessary

b8td /thread
trying to make you all think they scored a jap girl and are this in with them.

But why would she write something that personal in a language that is not her mothertongue. Surely her own language would be better for her to express something like feelings and shit, since she has a lot more vocab and expressions for it. Plus if you want to write something of your chest you don´t want to use a language you have to think about.
Ooooooor she wanted him to find it.
Op, was her old bf the same ethnicity as her?
If yes and she then wrote it in the language they spoke, she actually wants you to read it.

Yeah thanks buddy i got that. I asked if she was japanese not asian.

Im leaning towards she wanted him to read it, however she could just be practicing her written english.

u white as hell dont you user

inb4 OP getting caught and getting into an arguement with SO

Would explain inactivity

OP, just let us know her ethnicity. I'm fucking tired of waiting.

Very unimaginative makes this dood sound like Andy dufrene

haha

>"I have no idea what personal space is according to her"
>He said as he read her diary
Are you fucking retarded?

She has the handwriting of a 3rd grader

Hey femanon here. I keep a diary similar to that too. She's just in love with you it's nothing to worry about. Even if she directly addresses you in the diary it doesn't mean she wants you to read it. She's just talking to you in a sense, getting her emotions out. I wouldn't bring it up if I were you, she might get annoyed. You could leave her a note yourself telling her how much you love her and leave it somewhere

Boring....

What the story of the kid in the background?
Slap said kid with said diary with time stamp on empty page

Now where are getting somwhere

I dunno why this hasn't turned into a "what write in diary...58 decides" thread.....

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Write in diary somewhere, be a hero user.

Then go an hero user.

OP here. She woke up an hour ago. I'm moving in 3 days and we have to break up, but she's acting weird. Saying like "there are other girls like me out there" etc. She's not into me anymore is she?

If you have to break up anyways, what´s your problem?
Tell her there are nearly no girls like her. But a ton of much better ones.

Perfect, put the copypasta in her diary before you leave.

You're not OP, bitch. Your lexicon and grammar is different from OP's

THIS

this.

/thread

Op here, she woke up while I was writing it and I only got to write
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

How fucked am I?

this pasta always gets me when it has good timig

Give her one last fuck while smacking her ass with the diary. LEEEEEEROOOYYYY JEEENKIIINNSSS when you cum