Is it weird to just buy a gram of weed from someone?

Is it weird to just buy a gram of weed from someone?

I'm finally starting to grow up and make friends and connections and I don't wanna embarrass myself

Dont smoke you beta loser instead do something that will benefit you like going to the gym weed is for boring anons who need a drug to have fun

If they know you don't smoke heaps, it's not weird.

People know that new smokers aren't going to go through an ounce a week, if you smoke a bit already, buy at least an 1/8th or a 50 depending where you're from

Gotta buy 2. Not even joking, buying just 1g is weird.

getta 8th nigga wtf

Only if you make it weird.
Where I'm at, we can only buy and possess weed one gram at a time.

Jesus. where is that?

i mean i buy just a gram from the dispensary from time to time because im a causal smoker

You think you're the only person in the world who has only ever had enough money for 1gram? Cmon now.

its not weird lol just ask for a G

Kek you can't be serious.

I buy grams now and then, it's not weird here. Though it is illegal so it's expensive as hell.

Tell em you have a vape and all you need is a gram if it bothers you

Alright nigga the more you buy the more you save it's not weird you just look stupid and you are getting hustled if you buying just one gram at a time.

Could always tell them you only want a gram to test if it's good shit.

Smoke that shit, weed is for the people it's the people's weed
Also shut your cock holster, fag gym rats are the reason I have to smoke so I can forget you dick bags all grab each other's asses and suck each other's shit from your buttholes. Go smoke a bowl and forget about that gay shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A lot of the kids around here buy half singles. 1.75 g

It's like asking for anything else. Just ask someone their price, get together, smoke a little with them for proper rules of the social smoking and then enjoy my friend.

Where I live the least amount they let you buy is 2g. Most dealers don't even bother selling 1g unless you pay more

Most dealers will get sick of you buying just 1g all the time, in my experience around the country. I try to buy at least an eighth every time.

It's only weird if you actually need more than a gram and the people selling to you know that. Otherwise a sale is a sale. no one is going to care how much or how little weed you buy. also depending on which state you live in the stigma around being a pot smoker will be more or less. In seattle I walk around with a blunt in broad daylight and as long as Im away from doors or crowds, no one cares.

You make more money selling smaller amounts of weed

This. Unless you are going to the dispensary, you are giving them a tiny bit of profit for more traffic. Isn't worth it.

I would start by talking to your friends about weed. Eventually one will say they smoke.

Good idea, buy a tiny amount from you of your friends that smoke.

Don't buy a g. Buying a g is silly.

can you not wait a week till u have more money

It all starts with this, then before you know it you smoke 50g a month like me and start bringing atleast 3g to friends when you smoke.

Finland here.

Herb in all forms is illegal here, so it's always in the hands of big time criminals and hustlers.

I am a mule. I only deliver 3g+. My usual dealer sells me any amount though, 0.1g too if i ask.

In my experience, the less trustworthy someone seems, the less likely they are to pull any shit like hustles or outright theft.

But I never find it strange that someone wants small amounts. Not everyone smokes tons.