You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/117235/the-kids-behind-idf-media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

אל אל ישראל!
Thanks bruv

Conservatives love kikes!
Just look at Fox News/Steven Crowder/Rebel Media/Donald Trump/Republican party etc.
All pro-Israel zionists who support destabilising the middle east and who have created/contributed to the European migrant crisis.

Not a real fan of isreal but at least they are civilised.

+ There Uniforms are hella asthetic

as a jew, i can say that people here hate muslims more than jews on Sup Forums

Can't deny this

>for no good reason
Maybe because they believe they are God's sacred tribe and are entitled to fuck over any Gentiles and have a disproportiant share of media involvement, capital investment, and political involvement (see russian revolution, german communist revolution)

Jews are the original dindunuffins.

Fuck Israel. It's not your just because some bullshit book says it's yours. You and the sand niggers have both been living there for thousands of years. But then after WW2 you wanted it all to your selves. Israel only exists because no one else wants the Jews in their country.

Hahaha fake

I agree!

Fake

Lurk more it's confirmed fake months ago

/thread

israel wants peace...... hmmm sounds legit

Are you 12? It's fake as fuck

JIDF working hard today

too bad OP is jewidf

/thread

I support Israel

If the Jews want peace so bad stop building settlements on the west bank

It's hard to hate them when they just want their jew gold back.

Til YOUR tinfoil hat
LOL

JIDF is a myth dumb fuck
Do you believe in ghosts aswell hahaha

Fuck hamas fuck Israel. They are both terrible. America needs to cut off support to Israel and let it stand in its own

OY VEY

Hamas isn't in the west bank they are in gaza. Gaza is where Jews are starving out the sand niggers. The west bank is where the sand niggers tried peace and Jews took more land and continue to build settlements on Palestinian land.

Also fake as fuck. Look as the civilian death counts. Idf kills 10x as many civilians as hamas

Such a brave good goyim

Nuke Israel

I used google translate to translate a story in Haaretz because:hot bitches-and it was about how the Israeli government was using models in IDF uniforms in order to soften the image of Israel online and try to fight antisemitism.

Fucking jews man I swear.

Fake

Nobody is buying into jewish propaganda.

Haha Nice try fag
Fake as fuck

So you have 5 million people under Israel's rule with no rights or self determination (west bank and gaza).

What's your plan for them? They were living there first.

She belongs in a gas chamber

unrelated to the post's content, I think it's really funny when people post those Jew pics with the guy with the giant nose and rubbing his hands. it's funny to me that someone appears to be trying to hurt them and uses THAT picture.

still though if the jew stuff is true fuck them. not sure though - just saying: god's speed to you

>google translate to translate a story in Haaretz

It's in English too you know?

Funny, if half the shit published in Haaretz were published in the west, jews would be screaming antisemite.

Her and gal Gadot. Fucking wonder jew

Jews have been expelled all over the world but oh it's never their fault.......

Jew scream anti semitism at everything. They are why I am leaving ny

All I see is a bunch of sore losers who still cry about the holocaust when they're doing the same thing that Hitler did to them to sand niggers

how can this girl be a jew? she has jet black hair number one, and if that's not convincing she's part nigger then her olive colored skin sure does....

Plenty of Jews have black hair. They were originally sand niggers but then they broke off from the sand nigger religion and became different sandniggers

I hope Israel and the rest of the M.E. obliterates each other.

>Sage

No...what's fake are these
here you go not the same one because surprise surprise the link has expired

fucking jews man

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/117235/the-kids-behind-idf-media

pic related average female IDF soldier after being in the field for a week

Or, how about these blond jews are really eastern european settlers.

Them palistanian sandniggers? They were once jews, but later converted to Chistianity, and then later to Islam. But, deep in their blood, they are really jews.

The hexagon in the center of the "star of david" is a 2d representation of a 3d cube. Muslim pilgrims circumambulate around the Kaaba, which is a cube. The Kaaba is incidentally, the inspiration behind the WTC memorial. The Christian cross is a cube unfolded. Worship of the cube is worship of Saturn. Jews are every bit as satanic as Muslims.

The blond ones are mix breeds. They some white people race mixed with the jewery and produced abhorations like Jews that look white.

Wow that's a conspiracy theory I can get behind

GEEE

I believe it.

It is glaringly obvious to those who observe what is going on without the shackles of official culture telling them what they should or should not be thinking user. More truth and power to you.

Hitler was right

*high-five of truth*

Israel probably wants stability and security

Israel has every right to exist.

But it's notable when people like George Soros fund groups that the Jerusalem Post admits exist to destabilize governments, and then PULLS SUPPORT whenever one announces an Israeli branch...

I support Israel being a home for the Jews, as long as Jews rule over Jews and keep their meddling out of my business.

P.S. -

No, they're systematically genociding the Palestinians and kicking them out of their homes for religious reasons.

Which would be fine, except that they use the U.S. as a butt-puppet to bully half the world.

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

Epic

DA 600 GAZILLION
NEVA FORGET THE SKIN LAMPOSTS
DAH SHOWERS
DAH WOODEN DOORS
>tfw people actually believe the holocaust

DAH HOLOCOASTER

>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

I thought Zionists are the Satanist.

Just one look into images search of Kabbalah

throws the assumption that they're juicy meat for Muslims to jihad against.

Taking it a step further...

Satan is actually the good guy and always has been, but the Abrahamic faiths want to do away with him, so they brand him as representing all evil in the world.

DAS RITE

Fuck off kike

They look white. I think they're whites mixed with nigger, and I jsut found out this nigger thing just now

I voted for trump (regretting it slowly, since he's actually not accomplishing anything significant except failure) and am very dissapointed in the Zionist shilling and Saudi dick riding.
>Steven crowder is a faggot, and believes he makes sound arguments--like milo or Shapiro
>Fox News is for the same demographic who is on the show; old white people and uncle toms

I like how since the liberals are acting sane and aren't worrying about safe space nonsense, fox and conservatives now just say the entire left-wing is violent and unpatriotic.
I was part of YAF some (((nonprofit))) bullshit neocon shill organization, but left when all my clubmembers were literally retarded--closeted homos---who ironically believe is muh Jesus

Why hello there.

They killed Jesus... fuck 'em!

J/K, I'm cool with the IDF. Merkaka is fucking tits

>for no good reason over the history.

Enormous Lie. Also implies that it gives them the right to do that shit to Palestinians.

11/10 stereotypical Jewish retardation. The only group in the world that can't decide whether it's a religion or an ethnicity or a country.

We gave you Israel so you could keep your degeneracy within your own borders and you still go around being parasites to the rest of the world: "feel sorry for us guys!"

Literally everybody knows you're fucking lying m8.

Jews are a subspecies. They're not white. They are deceptive, extremely materialistic and are currently humanity's number one threat. Although some are very intelligent, the remainder of the group are only out for covet needs and personal gain. Combine that with intelligence and you have our American government and a death toll in the hundreds of millions.

That's the masonic luciferian idea. Let's look at the matter objectively. It can't be denied that masons and the jesuits have been fucking the world over with their wars, control over sovereign governments, funny money, and monopolies. I posit that all organized religions are traps to lead people to the worship of Saturn, and that the good guy is the Creator of Saturn. In my opinion, the good guy just wants us to care for the needy and the hungry.

Oy vey, that's anti-semitism!

Now you are the ones who disperse and take the rights of inocente people. So what's the deal you shekel shekel?

Fuck the Jews, Fuck the sandniggers. We should just nuke the fuck out of the entire place of the planet so both of them can stfu.

You have just a strong lobby in USA. That's all. Now gtfo Goldstein.

I say all nation battle to the death whichever is the new human race.
(No nukes)

>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.
Judaism IS luciferianism and created modern islam, which is essentially a mirror of itself shown from a different angle
>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
Oy vey! Fa no gud reeeason, you silly goyim! Oy gevalt! You can't possibly be serious, shlomo...
>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.
The people calling themselves "jews" today have no genetic or cultural similarity to the jews of the old testament. They are the spawn of the devil and are under full control of the pharisees/rabbis. You know, the "jews" of the New Testament - "Those who say they are jews but who do lie and are of the synagogue of satan"
>Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.
"Peace" to jews is the same as "peace" to muslims: it means submission. They want the world to submit to them, by means of warmongering, brainwashing, and manipulation.
>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day
The overwhelming majority of media is owned and operated by and for jews. It would have been more honest for you to have said "jewish media spread lies and anti-white/anti-civilization propaganda every fucking day"
How many shekels do you get paid for starting propaganda threads? And how many baby dicks do you get to suck, and how many little boys do you get to rape as payment?

>Oy vey remember the holocaust! Jews pulled from their homes by invaders and their children killed in the street!
>Now, let's go re-settle that bit of Palestine over there by dragging them from their homes and killing their kids in the street.

Fuck off you hebrew bin rat

My sole reason to support isreal

What nice european genes she has, unlike actual Israeli desert pigs pictured here.

Why have one when you can have all these lovely Israeli ladies instead?

>no good reason.
You are a Jew OP. A filthy, lying kike. Go and kill yourself.

That's a very good reason.

Stfu. Your time is soon come filthy parasites. I stand with the sandniggers all day if it goes against the worsed of all people. Dont let their outside deceive you. The mind of a jew is the ugliest and nastiest thing in our world and these people need to be dealt with more urgent then isis.

That's a pretty good reason.

Jews are cancer and are the major cause for mass immigration and the destructive multiculturalism policy forced down the western world.
I envision a day when the conservatives from the western world rise up and abandon you pack of cunts and allow the muslims to commit mass genocide.
Go fuck yourselves.

Ikr

Israel wants money.

PERFETION
ISRAEL IS TRULY JEHOVAHS CHOSEN PEOPLE