Found out my wife and I have been fucking my second cousin for a year now... Not sure how I feel about it. Discuss

Found out my wife and I have been fucking my second cousin for a year now... Not sure how I feel about it. Discuss.

I don't see a problem...

She is the only living family my age and I moved from home ten years ago and I end up fucking my hot cousin... Just the oddss you know?

and you never thought to ask her name?

dur

Didnt know I was related to anyone with her last name until my mom told me we might be related.. Not that I ask a lot of names anyway

did you creampie her?

Nah, never do.

Correct this mistake. Nut in your cousin.

Please elaborate, greentext?

Second cousin is so loosely related, it doesn't matter. Babies don't even get genetic defects from first cousins, and I'm pretty sure second cousins are legal everywhere

>Meet girl playing Pokemon go that the wife seems into
>Court girl for a few days
>Fuck girl off and on and become pretty good friends
>Find out after a year we are related

Did you want something more specific?

What are her tits like?

If you make a baby with your cousin it'll have significantly lower IQ.

Just don't make a baby.

Is she still into you after finding that out? What does your wife think about it?

36 D, perky
I'm usually into super tight body chicks but she is really hot for being curvy

Can you write your post in a non-retarded way?

Do you mean your wife and you willfully had a third sex partner? And now you found out it was your cousin.

What's the problem?

Any pics of her bod?

Yeah, she seems to be. We have just laughed about it so far. 8/10 would hit again. Wife thinks we arent that closely related so hasnt said anything.

Thinkin same thing user

She doesn't know that your second cousins or doesn't think it's close enough to make a difference?

How about you read the rest of the thread? You lazy cunt.

She doesnt know we are second cousins. I just heard about a name similarity a generation back and havent talked about it with the wife since then. She usually isnt to inquisitive.

How do you think she would react?

Probably wouldnt care much but it would stop the fucking for sure.

You do understand what Second cousins are right?

That means she is the daughter of your first cousin or she is your mom's first cousin.

Ok then whats the daughter of my moms cousin?

To you? 3rd.

To your mom? 2nd

chances for genetic abnormalities and health issues are far less likely from first generation incest. especially when the parents are cousins

not op just curious

2nd cousin is not close enough to make a problem. Everyone's related, the smallest degree of consanguinity mathematically possible in the human race is 32nd degree cousin.

If it stop her fucking for god's sake don't tell her, you will never get another stable 3 way, it just doesn't happen

We have a few a year usually. I own a bar that host BDSM nights regularly so we take our pick as needed