Hey Sup Forumsros, /ourguy/ Onision needs our help...

Hey Sup Forumsros, /ourguy/ Onision needs our help. He had to sell one of his cars and mortgage one of his houses because his YouTube channel is losing revenue. These are dire straits, so if anyone is willing to donate, I could make a Kickstarter campaign to help him out. C'mon guys, this is a chance for us Sup Forumsrothers to do some good in the world and really help /ourguy/ out.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Gregory-J-Daniel/Puyallup-WA/nc0ztvw
cityofpuyallup.org/1057/Contact-Puyallup-PD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys a faggot.

You're a faggot.

Go suck dick elsewhere.

literally nypa

fuck this faggot
you're a faggot too
fuck off

Onision is a fucking pedo who should be lynched in the street

Seconded. Suck the biggest, blackest dick you can find, Op. You know you want to.

Not gonna lie, I'm a massive fangirl of onion boy. I'd def donate if you make the 'starter!

>sell one of his cars
>one of his houses
Nigger, I don't even own a car. This faggot can survive in a shitty apartment with a shitty car like the rest of us.

Fuck onion boy.

Well put user!

He's not used to that quality of life tho, and after all he's done for us Sup Forumstards he deserved a little in return, right? If every user were to only donate $5 we could get /ourguy/ back on his feet. Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me

THIS

IS

MY

VEGAN

BODY!!!!!

Onion boy was in the Air Force and could've had a respectable future ahead of himself if he wasn't such a fucking cuck.

Instead, he embraced the degeneracy, became a pioneer for women's ishoos, identity politics, and and fat acceptance.

Fuck this little faggot, he deserves to fail.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Onision begging for money on Sup Forums

I hope starves

best thing to do is to let him deal with his problems by himself

Bump for /ourguy/. Can we get some more love in here? Onision is literally the king of Sup Forums

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, fuck off.

first post best post

For non Burgers
Who in the fucking name of everything is that weird looking faggot who tries to get a "Christian-Bale-Stern-Face" look ahead but fails like the little bitch he apparently is?

same fag as fuck

Being rich doesn't make them smart, and all these faggots losing their precious Youtube jobs deserve no sympathy. Should have invested some of that money into something else in case it goes under.

Hopefully not long before he an heros

>/ourguy/
fuck off Sup Forumsfart

>He's not used to that quality of life tho, and after all he's done for us Sup Forumstards he rargh rargh gurhl hurl blargh herp derp
this is exactly the kind of shit that makes people think you're a faggot.

I think you might be overreacting a tad there, but okay.

What has he ever done for us?

I have no idea, user.

no fucking idea.

What has he not done for us? He basically crafted Sup Forums into what it is today

So he is literally the cancer that is killing Sup Forums?

Fuck off and die

Where can I donate?

That faggot can drown, then.

Maybe you could put him out of his misery by shooting him them shooting yourself.

WIN WIN

/thread.

How about you donate all your money user, he should be good then.

Are these facts true?
Somebody tell me this is true.
Did the tranny destroy his channel?
Please tell me this is true.

Or he could get a real job like the rest of us....

Ha-ha-ha. O yu are funny. it's old the joke but still funny.

my ass

suck dick for monies if you're that desperate for cash

>claims bait
>doesn't sage

no he hasnt you dumb kike, fuck off

Based false-flag poster

Fuck off,Onision. Yountalentless cocksucking faggot

you both should just kill yourselves

Pic related. Kindly fuck off.

Onision, we all know it's you.
Everybody thinks your a assblasted faggot.
No one is going to give you money.
Stop making these threads.
SAGE'd

Who the fuck is this faggot, some normie e-celeb? Fuck him and fuck you. OP is a fag.

whitepages.com/name/Gregory-J-Daniel/Puyallup-WA/nc0ztvw

cityofpuyallup.org/1057/Contact-Puyallup-PD

I'm just going to leave this here. Have fun Sup Forums.

Onision is a degenerate. Never was he our guy. Never did he have anything to do with Sup Forums. He could die for all any of us care. Fucking professional cuck.

Are you sure it's him? If so , I will

Not 100% sure.
I recommend someone call the number and ask to speak with him under a false pretense. See if it sounds like him.

He can die off, for all I care.

IM a BaNanA iM A BAnAnA

If he did that, then he can fucking kill himself for all i care. Sup Forums sucks for the most part now.

Onision's a faggot

Nice b8 m8

That literal Cuck who's girlfriend cheated him with another girl lol is not our guy.

i will def donate if you start it us 4 chaners need to stick together

Id rather donate to one of those cash boxes for orphans at the cash register in supermarkets :/

Now this is a new level of degeneracy. I'm legitimately impressed, how can one stoop to such levels. Want money? Get a job faggot.

I grew up watching his original content on his actual Onision channel. He actually wasn't bad, never talked about relevant shit, just literally would make skits with other people and by himself.

Now a days he's just some SJW faggot who slanders everyone while trying to make himself look like the good guy, also he's edgy as fuck and just borderline going senile at an early age.

Asking because I've been doing my own research and, if memory serves, found several profiles that might match the fucker.