What does Sup Forums think of Mac DeMarco?

What does Sup Forums think of Mac DeMarco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oS_B6IaKE
youtube.com/watch?v=mGXd6FE56vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he reminds me of spongebob music and hippies

I like him, Salad Days has grown to be one of my favorite albums and Chamber of Reflection is absolutely amazing

Personally, I think he's great even though his lyricism leaves lots to be desired.

Trash

i want to put my wiener in his tooth gap

white kid music

Knows how to mix synth and jangle pop perfectly

One ugly dude. Don't care for the music.

I feel like his slacker attitude and music is inauthentic and it bugs me, even though it probably isn't.

I can't get into him.

dadrock for grads

I'm too miserable to enjoy his music anymore

I like him. Obviously tends to be a bit overhyped in popular contexts but he doesn't deserve the shit he gets here IMO.

His fan base is why Sup Forumsfags don't like him

Don't know, I hardly listen to anything with the "indie" tag, especially if it's from Sup Forums given how fucking boring Sup Forumscore is.

It's gonna be sad when he dies this year.

this pretty much

6/10 music wise. has some great highs but lots of just avg stuff
great guy
has one of the worst fanbases in music tho.

all his songs sound the fucking same you can click any of songs and know exactly what it will sound like

You're right about him not being a slacker, although he has said as much himself.

Your wiener must me super skinny

male version of grimes

RIP Mac Demarco

Anyone else feel like he basically copped Ariel Pink's sound and just made it less fuzzy and easier to listen to?

I enjoy both Ariel Pink's music and Mac Demarco's music, but the similarity is uncanny imo

Love him

In what way? Not looked much into the whole fanbase if I'm honest.

He's disgustingly average.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oS_B6IaKE

even if it's popular among normies, i'll always love his music. just because it's simple and appeals to hipsters doesn't mean it's bad

Cool guy who makes cool music. Not the coolest guy or the coolest music but he effortlessly manages to make middle ground music without sounding boring or average.

His fanbase is basically everyone, probably why /mu gives him the cold loner shoulder

youtube.com/watch?v=mGXd6FE56vY